It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Pearl Harbor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I am starting to get the feeling that something terrible is about to happen in this country. As the stimulus bill is behind us and its effects will not pull us out of this downward spiral.

Even though the Japanese attacked us in 1941, I think a lot of you will agree that there is a well founded theory that the entire pacific fleet was docked as sitting ducks so that we would be able to a) justify entering the war, and b) build a more modern fleet.

I have theory III. How about end the depression?

The enactment of various laws aimed at reviving business and industrial activity resulted in a substantial improvement in U.S. economic conditions and a decline in unemployment. Soon after the outbreak of World War II in September 1939, the U.S. government launched a program for expanding and modernizing the national defense system. The program provided industry with a powerful stimulus, and unemployment rapidly declined. After the U.S. entered the war in December 1941, not only was the goal of full employment attained, but a shortage of labor replaced the previous shortage of jobs.

Source

Okay, so if you agree that we are in a real *SNIP* Storm, and that a) the great depression I was really ended by WWII, and not the New Deal, and b) the government regularly engages in either false flag operations or lets bad things happen in order to justify war, we are in for something really terrible happening soon.

BTW: The DOW hit a six year low today, and as of this hour, the futures are all pointing to a lower open for tomorrow.

Mod Edit: No profanity please

[edit on 2/19/09 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I don't believe in the vast majority of conspiracy theories, but I bet the Obama administration would love a large event to distract from their many shortcomings and sliding popularity.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Whatever happens, it will be a false flag operation. The government will know well in advance but let it happen to further their agenda.

The media will cover it up and suppress real information on what really happened. Ordinary people will buy into the official version and only the few seeking the truth will know what is going on.

The DVD will cost $19.95.

Mike F

new topics

join