It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Sheep Royal line of the Dragon/Lion.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RaCana
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

And like any harp there is their are discordant notes when jarred.

You waddle uneasy through your museum embarrassed of the history you convey ? Kick the flotsom to the corners and hastily sweep the cobwebs as you walk. Look 50,000 years to the future RC it's bleak and froth with imperfection. That is the course and direction you convey.

Orion or Grey ?
Which is suffering the most ?

Discordance... how quickly you fall upon the old ways.

There is a natural law that must be obeyed, no matter how much you believe
in chaos, it always leads the downward spiral. You can jar the harp,but it will always return to harmony. Can you/they not see it ?

Why foster the delusion ?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Does anyone know if RaCana is returning? I haven't posted here, but have been reading with interest.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

My guess is either his school workload has increased or he's got bored with the thread. Methinks he may not post too frequently now, if at all.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
So do you guys have any general consensus on RaCana and his story? There's been a few threads around here with some interesting possibilities, but its always so hard to know...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Honestly? There's a high probability he's making it all up. I'm a genealogist and I checked his "family history". Half the people don't exist, and his excuse for this is that there's a cover-up going on.

That's such a cop-out. I don't buy it at all. He'd be better off spending his time focusing on his schoolwork, which hopefully he is now doing.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
So do you guys have any general consensus on RaCana and his story? There's been a few threads around here with some interesting possibilities, but its always so hard to know...

My personal view is that the whole thing is a load of insane cr@p, which is more at home in a Hubbard-esque piece of science-fiction, or Dan Brown-style pulp fiction...

I mean, come on... He logs onto ATS and proceeds to give us this huge, grandiose story about how his family lineage is somehow "special" and then starts ranting about the "Harpy Rebellion" and people with Beast or Dragon blood in their veins?

Did anyone actually take it seriously, apart from the sad peons who attempted to appear as though they knew what the blazing hell he was talking about?

Come on. The guys is either having a larf or completely insane.

SUMMARY Of ORIGINAL POST:

"I am special. I am descended from royalty. There is a whole big supernatural war going on which you didn't know about. There are all kinds of factions: Beasts, Dragons, Harpies. My faction are the good guys, though. Rah."

Seriously. This cr@p irritates me so much. It's just internet pollution. Spam.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
PS
And hes rude and intollerant LOL. I found recon pilots reactions intersting though. What gives there i wonder?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am not so sure he was entirely lying... and I was not playing along in the sense of humoring him, there are actual chords that he struck with certain very personal "Memories" I have.

Now, I'm not certain of if his own vision may have been clouded and perverted, but I feel most of what he says is very interesting and compelling to myself at the least...

and seriously, if people were getting offended by the "harpies" and the seemingly racist comments he was making, no offense people, but none of you were really disseminating what he was actually saying if that is what you got from it.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
He has viewed the ocean of perceptions and found the golden mean, or atleast what he believes to be that which he has found. hearing what he has claimed makes me believe he has found one part of its meaning. but because he cannot release his sins that lead him back into the cycle, he cannot come to a true understanding. he is satisfied with his perception and how it fits into others.

he looked for truth and since he believes he is part of something that he is bound to, he filled the incompleteness of his soul with pride of ancestry that he believes will make him man he has always wanted to be.

I believe he has tapped into the universal consciousness but because he still based his perception of happiness, which stems from the perception of how reality works.

the truth became convoluted between his old self (perceptions) and his new self that he was embracing but did not question and look for deeper meaning into to find the real reason because he was satisfied with the perception of reality that had been secured in his mind when he accepted this reality of other convoluted souls ,which he knew or believed to be right and knew the way of life. he did not want to be disappointed so kept his questions within a set parameter

now the search for meaning of life and reason for how existance works are filled with pride and self righteousness since he has been introduced to destiny. he thinks that even if I am wrong with my perceptions at this time I will learn and find deeper understanding through situational awareness.

he searches for a way to materialize and rectify his belief, such as getting attention with agreement/disagreement , belief of fate ( that he is destined to do so and is connected a life path.) therefore changing his souls frequency from openness to routine (which is hell, the beast, evil, etc)

he does not believe in the truth 100% basically, he can never get to it without unless he erases his perception and matches it completely with the universal consciousness

they were such polar opposites with their frequency (perception) and wave lengths (energy) that now instead of your soul resonating with love (meta)
its become that of Doubt which is the source of evil.

thinking from a literary standpoint,
Even in the garden of Eden, Eve had to doubt that she was complete with everything that she has. curiosity and the lust to be gluttonous came after from the doubt (incompleteness) that resonated within her. if she abandoned doubt, temptation would not befall her.

so you could say that yes woman are incomplete, they have a chalice where men have a phallic symbol (extra)

womans nature is to fill the incompleteness of their soul.

mans nature is to fit in with their excess in order to be complete.

the perceptions of reality show how they are parabolic of each other, but one is superior to the other cause it has something the other does not. you might think man and woman are different but they are still searching for the same thing

to be complete

by being complete and happy with yourself while expressing unconditional love your soul grows with the vibration of the universal consciousness.

you become with god. think about it.
Ive included as much as I could to help you find your own understanding as there as many many many parabolic inferences that could be made.
may you find the light from the darkness.

I hope and pray you will find it because I dont want want you to have to go on through pain and suffering.

the truth can and will drive you made if you dont remove the mentality that would let yourself become so (old perceptions)
listen, learn, accept, and love.

its about finding oneness, once you do so you feel driven to help existance.

thats why I believe you may have glimpsed the source but you do not speak of love. only of fate, destruction, superiority, hate, stubborness, death, violence, cycles, and other forms of evil.

may you find the light in the darkness and your misery be short

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RaCana

i dont mean to be rude, but this sounds like a load of "..." to me.

sorry, just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
HOW ever, my take on it is. yeah, i do think there are bloodlines possibly. well anyway, the lion/dragon symbolism is pervasive. (i am not convinced from his post that he knows anything about it tho).

i think its possible they are part of the hybrid race that interbred with aliens
after creation.

achilles associated the lion with the gods.
they are associated with dragon; lion, snake, jaguar.
things with big (teeth)..

he.

i think the shapeshifting stuff is quite plausible. but i think the solution to who the gods were might lie with the native american indian legends of the skinwalker. (maybe).

oh, and since we're on here claiming royal descent, im descended from french aristocracy, who escaped the french revolution.

Kneel, u peasants..

just kidding.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I'd be curious to know what percentage of ATS members suffer from some form or degree of schitzophrenia..? Probably at least 2% give or take?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join