It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i feel scary and not funny at all from this video.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Now im scared i slowed that clip down and this is what i heard

** My name is osama Bin Laden
** I have many nukes and am bearing my time to when i shall use them

** Gaggle Babble Babble

I shall post a slowed down, reversed version in a minute

LoL everyone see the madness yet?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Slow it down and it's a terrorist threat and I quote

I will destroy all of you with my Dirty Diaper bomb, It's filled with toxic waste

[edit on 16-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Respect to you mean nothing...

shame on you.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I heard it the first time, it's right after the first time the mother asks the baby something.

It does sound like the baby says "I've gone Mad, I feel worried"

But if you hadn't told me to listen for that particular words, I wouldn't have heard it.

It is a bit unsettling, just like I have a wierd fear of clowns. Its creepy in that sort of way, but really I don't think it's anything but a hyper baby trying to learn how to talk.

and I mean really hyper, she was going on and on, haha.

But don't listen to it TOO many time man you'll start to really bug out, that can't be good for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

agreed

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You know... I heard if you play the baby audio clip along with the wizard of oz it all syncs together!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
yep you officially have issues lol!

man that still sounds like a baby yabbling slower than previously i suggest you lay of the conspiracys for a bit lol!

** Waist of my time

[edit on 16-2-2009 by theflashor]

agreed. A bit harsher than I would say it but I agree completley.

You have a video of a baby babblingThen you slowed down that video and all you have is slow baby babble.

There is no conspiracy here. This baby is NOT a devil worshiper. She is not possessed by demons and is obviously not yet capable of saying the words you thought she said.

Not everything is a conspiracy. This baby babble definatley is not a conspiracy. Its just babble.

Even I need to take breaks from this type of stuff everynow and then so i dont lose my mind. Or so I dont end up seeing things where there is nothing to see.

Perhaps a one week break is in order for you?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wethesheeple
You know... I heard if you play the baby audio clip along with the wizard of oz it all syncs together!

Oh I heard that too! Wait I thought it was Dark side of the moon by pink floyd

Mabye its both who knows. Im going to go break out that album and watch the video again!

Well not really, but you did make me laugh.

peace and love

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
lol in the slow motion I heard Stanley Kubrick say that he faked the moon landing and that He knows where Bin Laden is.

/sarcasm off

Just a sweet kid, the original video made me smile at least.

Your version didn't...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You are definitly a disturbed individual. I have heard some crazy stuff on here...this definitly takes the cake. Someone said see a doctor..you should. If you think babies are talking...one day your delusional mind might hear a baby say something about you...that you consider evil or threatening and may harm the baby. Mods I am not talking trash...I am truly worried this person may harm a child in the future.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Just about every baby ive ever seen, and ive had 2 of my own.
Goes through this stage.
Its kind of a practice for the brain to get the tongue and mouth in order learning to put words together.
Its a well known behavior and stage of learning development.
It can sound like anything.
To be scared of this, and think you hear messages, says you perhaps need to see a Doctor.

BorgHoffen, agreed. This is an example of absurdity. I understand the excecise, to the most minimal point, as random "things" are fun to play with occasionally. This is simply a video of a baby babbling. Nothing else.

ColoradoJens

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Just about every baby ive ever seen, and ive had 2 of my own.
Goes through this stage.
Its kind of a practice for the brain to get the tongue and mouth in order learning to put words together.
Its a well known behavior and stage of learning development.
It can sound like anything.
To be scared of this, and think you hear messages, says you perhaps need to see a Doctor.

Could'nt agree more I love the site and most here are intelligent people but there is avery scary fray group that frequent the site, and make the whole seem like mental patience. Maybe that is why conspiracy has such negative connotations.
Also I agree with another poster I feel for her future boyfriend/husband

[edit on 16-2-2009 by frankdatank]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That child made me smile.

Maybe the OP heard something because the child and the OP share the same level of understanding of English?

OP anyone who watch's that child's footage more than once looking for hidden messages or satan or whatever.....needs to be questioned or put under surveillance themselves.

That child was cute and innocent as they all are.
OP leave her alone and get help.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by roisu

You might be onto something

I slowed it down and played it backwards with some music added.

Reincarnation anyone?

[edit on 17-2-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
in the slow version the fathers voice is like a demon

sorry, but this is ONLY a baby... there is nothing really bad in the video... by the way, I have had a really good feeling when i see the video..only the many pink makes me scary!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If you tape enough babbling children for enough time, eventually one of them will seem to say something intelligible at some point (or better said it will seem like that to you, I honestly don't hear anything suspicious at all in that video...)

You know, like if you give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters, eventually they will produce the complete works of Shakespeare

Why don't you ask your parents if you used to babble as a child? You might be surprised. According to my parents, I used to talk in a very complex made up language before learning theirs. And guess what, I didn't grow up to be the Antichrist.

Stop watching that video over and over again, it's bad for you. Seriously.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
rightly so! you SHOULD feel 'scary' after watching this.. a rare sight indeed..

that "baby" is really the recently reincarnated soul of a deceased 56 yr old quantum physics engineer who was assassinated by the petroleum cartels for trying to bring zero point energy invention to the public.
what we see here is him desperately trying to explain the schematics and technology to others.
his words are.. obviously falling on deaf ears as you see.. his native language was that of Babel.

what are you laughing at..

you think i'm joking...

-

[edit on 17-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by roisu
i am still trying to find a place to upload the " slow motion ver"....
can i up load to here directly?

oh...when i saw this video on youtube in the 1st time...i have a very bad feeling and feel scary...i have no idea why...people just reply " oh Funny" "cute" but i dont think so at all....

I think the baby was the third shooter in the assassination of JFK.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by roisu

You have got to be joking!!

This is sick!

I just listened to the slowed down version.....and I can't believe I just listened to it!!

Well done OP you made me feel like a right plonker!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join