It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of an NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'd love to see it. I see "the NWO is coming" or "the NWO has you" or "its only a matter of time," yet I see no hard evidence.

Is there any? Does anyone have anything that could remotely be considered proof (no this does not mean bending a dollar bill saying it looks like an "N" therefore it must mean "NWO.")

Is the whole NWO thing just another conspiracy *theory* that holds no more water than a previous poster stating in the Aliens & UFO forums that "Pink floating elephants used to rule the world."

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by Cutwolf]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A long time ago in the gulf war the old george bush was talkin about it on TV.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
come on people, it's not that hard...

it's called the ATS search function , use it !

this has been talked about, discussed, argued about....

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If one is ignorant about what is going on in the world and in one's own Government, it will be very difficult to see how the NWO is progressing. The only time perhaps that people will realize is when we fall under a sudden strict law, kind of like a "shock & awe" type of effect. Right now, I think that the NWO is operating on a subtle level in relation to the laws, which are granting more power to the Government and taking away from the people.

If you need proof in the form of an official "NWO" Document, I think that you never will see one, but it is rather a concept made visible much like a "country".

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
holds no more water than a previous poster stating in the Aliens & UFO forums that "Pink floating elephants used to rule the world."

well you see the poster only used that as an example of a frame of mind people take.read the post and youll see.oh and the elephants were green

but yeah i do kinda agree info would help.ahh well only tihng to do i research it myself. nemo fidelis.trust noone.i take it very seriously on certain matters

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by AlphaOfTheOmega]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I understand he used that as a frame of reference. Can you disprove it though?

And also, I think by saying "well because the government is passing these laws that give the government more power it MUST mean there is an NWO" you are making some crazy leap in logic. I don't like where the country/world is headed, but that doesn't mean theres a bunch of string pullers rigging every little thing.

In my opinion, the NWO exists as an idea and a title to events (9/11 = the major terrorist attacks, NWO = government becoming more powerful.) I want proof of an actual NWO group. How did the idea start? Either there is hard evidence of something called the NWO or it started as a guess by someone.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If you watch the news at all, you'll see alot of top political leadershinting to it... New World Trade Commission, New World This and New World That. Everything is being grouped up into a one-world agenda (which, in all actuality will end up as a 2-world agenda... those who want it, and those who don't...)

It's actually inevitable now... look at how American Gov and the UN keep forcing other countries into like-democracy governments. Once most of the world governments are compatible, then they can start integrating world-wide laws.

If this April 19th attack happens (and I'm sure it will if it has been planned... doubt the gov is gonna stop it, even though it is quickly getting spread across the net), then there's a great possibility that America will go under Marshall Law as outlined. Once we getthat crap over with, we will most likely be under law of the UN. Then other countries will follow. I think we Americans are going to be used as the example of 'how a NWO can turn society back to normal". I'm willing to bet that we will be under some strict censorship laws... oh yeah, how else could they govern the internet without having a worldwide lawbook on internet useage?

There's evidence all around, even if that isn't the main agenda.... it's pretty much inevitable.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Anyone care to bet that no major, unique (as in Iraq violence doesn't count) terrorist attack happens on April 19th? Name the stakes and if I can afford it, I'll take the bet.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Lol... you would be one of the reasons that it WOULD happen! We'll see on monday... I'm not saying it WILL happen, but the code has been broken. There were warnings of a 3-11 attack, as the reference to a particular passage on several boards known to be communication between terrorists... and the next passage has been 4:19. Is it coincidence that 3-11 attacks happened 911 days after 9/11? and the April 19th attacks should happen 911hours, 911minutes, and 911 seconds after 3-11? If it does happen, the fact that they are down through the seconds leads me to believe that they WILL declare marshall law in the US, and would lead me to suspect government involvement.

Anyways, I was actually just gonna post a link for some NWO stuff:

www.geocities.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Not to sound like an idiot, so please don't get pissed if this is a dumb question, but how does martial law get thrown in the mix? i'm not familiar with the 4/19 predictions- are they predicted to be on US Soil?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I've been trying to find the info... do a search on Alex Jones... I think he was the one who dropped the bombshell about america being put under martial law after the next terrorist attack (and if I remeber right, it wasn't an 'if' but rather a flat-out 'when')

*EDIT: Here's the Alex Jones sites:

www.infowars.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by Earthscum]

new topics

top topics

join