It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Checking In from the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What can I say? Visit my bio or reply to my comments. The Winds of the Black Death are currently my interest. Especially since my Congressman was assigned to the House Intel Committee and asked me do do background research for him.

I'm a member of a border group who monitors the invasion of America. www.americanborderpatrol.com...

I've compiled the data from the Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ex Border Patrol) of illegal entries since 1992 and apprehensions average 1.2 million individuals per year along our Southern border. However, the USBP's official estimate is that they detain only 1 in 6 who attempt the crossing - you do the math. There were just over 91,000 apprehensions on the Mexican border in January 2004 alone. That means that about 500,000 got into the country (think the Bush Amnesty plan has something to do with it?)

I've documented the numbers of illegal aliens from "countries of interest" and the average is about 400 per month getting through the "border security." And when someone from Saudi pays $30,000 to a "coyote" to guide them over the border I doubt they're looking for a "better life."

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Invasion of America? i dunno what you really mean

but anyway welcome to ATS, BTS

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Border Guy!!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hi, Border Guy. Greets from a fellow shooter. Good luck with your research. ATS rarely disappoints!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
SETI is like the Indians inviting Columbus to the New World.
Think about it .....

Thanks for the welcome folks!
Be sure your aim is straight and true.

[Edited on 4/14/2004 by Border Guy]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Welcome Border Guy.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say.I hope you can write an informed piece for all members here on Immigration & Customs Enforcement.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here's a bit of inside scoop on the border mess:
www.azconservative.org...

I'm on deadline for my column this week (took last month off). But I'll detail just how involved Mexico is with the terrorists, just how many cross the border daily, and a bit about Mexico's official attitude towards the whole subject.

Good to be here. Looking forward to some intelligent conversation.

I'll keep most of my dialog in the appropriate discussion groups... maybe

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Nice intro and i look forward to what you have to add to the dicussions here on ats,

Feel free to u2u me if you need any help around here,

Asala

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hello Border Guy
nice info welcome to ATS see ya around

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Gotta website ya'all must have a look at - put your eyeballs on www.aztlan.net...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Borderguy, welcome to ATS! I briefly browsed your site and the other links. Keep up the watch over there.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
howdy welcome,,,i just posted this to get my 20 ,so i can get in the chat!
,there's so many people here,they wont even know.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Border,

Welcome to ATS/BTS,

Glad to have you aboard. When posting a topic or need a question of yours answered remmber that it might of been posted on here because we talk about everything on here use the search function before posting a topic or if you have a question that you need answered and if you cant find it ask asala or post it on here and well do our best to help you out . Cya Around, Shadow

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hey there! Welcome to ATS/BTS!

new topics

top topics

join