It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article w/Source - Ruin Your Health With the Obama Stimulus Plan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I didn't say that it was in this package. I said that is what people want in the future. I said that Obama wanted Daschle in his cabinet and that the board is what Daschle wants. I also said to read Daschles book .. it's in there.

That is the direction health care 'reform' is MOVING.

As I said. Some of it is good. Some of it is spooky.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

IF you are, besides being a 'flyers fan', also a fan of "fixed'...ahem...FOX 'news', then you should pay attention.

Former Lt. Governor of NY, Betsy McCoy.....said......."One new bureaucracy, the National Coordinator of Health Information Technology....to reduce costs and "guide" your doctor's decisions...."

THIS nonsense, flogged by both the idiot 'Rush' Limbaugh....and the equally irrelevant 'Drudge Report'....

HIPPA is sitll the law!!! Despite the balaney spewed from the 'Faux' News Channel, or another outlet of Rupert Murdoch.....a lie, as some famous Orator is once said to have said...."A lie can be half-way 'round the World before the Truth can get its boots on"

In this age of instant communication, that prophetic announcement is, well...prophetic!

This, in an age BEFORE telegraphs, before telephones.....hard for youngsters to understand, I know....sheesh! Even that word, 'youngsters', probally turned off a lot of people!!!

I want ALL young people to be smart, because I know you are....and YOU will run our countries, even as we old farts die out....but DO NOT listen to the stupidity of the OTHER old farts who just left office!!!

They lied and cheated their way into power! AND, they WILL be held accountable for their actions....just wait.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
IF you are, besides being a 'flyers fan', also a fan of "fixed'...ahem...FOX 'news', then you should pay attention.

Tom Daschle writes in his book about his vision for 'health care'. Obama wanted to appoint Daschle to his administration. What is in Daschles book is the direction this country is going in.

I have no idea how you got from my post about Tom Daschles book to Rush. That's a rather large jump in logic. (and no .. I don't like Rush at all).

As I said. Some of it is good. Some of it is spooky.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I was watching TV, and got agitated because 'Rush' was on....but, ya know, HE tends to agitate....

Gee, feel like I need a shower now.....

FF, could you come up, again, with a few points from Daschle's book regarding Health Care?

What really grinds your gears?

If you're afraid that (gasp) we might follow the French or (gaspe) the British model of Health Care....(I got those 'gasps' wrong....oh, well) or even any other society in the Western World....then, please explain.

And, tell it to Canada, Australia, New Zealand...Germany, Iceland, Norway, Sweden.....Spain....gosh, I haven't gotten to South America yet!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
FF, could you come up, again, with a few points from Daschle's book regarding Health Care? What really grinds your gears?

This doesn't 'grind my gears' ... but it makes me nervous - a board that will evaluate effectiveness and costs of various treatments for the society as a whole.

A board gets to decide if I can have glaucoma surgery or not. They will look to see if they think it's cost effective and if it's beneficial to society. See the slippery slope? - Des Lebens nicht würdiges Leben - life not worthy of life (remember where that came from?)

If you're afraid that (gasp) we might follow the French ...

I've read more than a few stories about Americans needing surgery in France ... no thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

FF....you really are funny!!!

SO....a 'stimulous' plan that actually incorporates an actual 'stimulous' to the Economy??

Wow!! What a concept!!

AND, Health care, to boot??? Wow!! I love this idea!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I think it depends - about the board, that is. If the board is used to determine what would fall under a universal health care system without impeding those wishing to pay for more - through private insurance or cash - then I don't have a problem.

My view has always been that actuaries should determine what should be covered for everyone for the benefit of society and what should be left to market forces. The two can co-exist.

Of course, I don't trust any recordkeeping's accuracy as I've worked with data for most of my career and there will always be errors.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This woman is a BlowBag for BIG PHARMA - watch the Expose here on her crazy talk....www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Betsy McCoy is a Big Pharma schill, if she's not, why did she accept $11,000 in stock options from Big Pharma before her big scare campaign. This liar is a liar - don't fall for it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join