It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could there be a link between Aliens and Vampires ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Being that most legends and myths have some grain of truth within them is it likely that this is a possibility ?

Vlad the impaler was of Royal blood and was used in a trade to the turks in order to keep them from invading the current realm of his family in Transylvania.....

Upon returning and after learning from them the methods of battle and militarty tactics he proceeded to use them against the turks.
He employed some very heinous methods and some of it could have been ritualized for various purposes
Drinking of blood ...
Ritual torture....

It would seem there are also alot of theories concerning aliens and the use of blood and certain organs ....also that they may gain a secondary high or gain sustenance from negative emotions...there is also the idea of early royal blood lines being linked from various researchers to theese types of activities...

Is it possible that the two are linked ?

I will also note the Idea of werepeople or werewolves and dopplegangers could fit in with some of the alien or reptoid theories that abound concerning shapeshifting

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I agree...as are leprechauns, fairies, swamp beasties, ugly children, scott baio, charro, taco bell farts and any other historical figure with a larger than life reputation.

My biggest vote goes to Hitler and Pocahontas.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ahhhh ... So many theories, so little time!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Ahhhh ... So many theories, so little time!
So you're saying the Taco Bell fart can't be as lethal if not as Legendary as aliens?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I still fail to see your connection between aliens and Vlad the impaler. Vlad drank the blood to drink the Essence of his enemies. Meaning virtual destruction of the soul of his enemies. He was mean and he was evil. I don't see where aliens are drinking the blood of abductees to become the victor in some battle. Nor do I agree with your statement that aliens feed of negative emotion like a paranormal wraith is proposed to do. I doubt "aliens" are a transdimensional being capable of only manifesting itself under the most severe of circumstances. Even if that was the case they would have no physical contact with abductees then. Existing only on the paranormal level of conscienceness.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They of course are only theories like everything concerning aliens and there is a lot of research out there if you look about the sightings of ufo's increasing over war torn areas of the world...who is to say that an alien life form cant derive nourishment from negative emotions or in ways that are foreign to our limited perspective....

im just trying to see the similarities from what ive read and the myths or ideas or opinions surrounding aliens,vampires,shapeshifters

top topics

join