It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Kudo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
With the recent rash of countries coming to the forefront with files and sightings reported . Who would you like to give a "head nod " to, or a slap on the back . My nod goes to Jamie Maussan ,he takes heat on youtube but still plods on . Dr Greer and Nick Pope have kept the flame going lately as well. Stanton Friedman gets the longiveity award for sure. He's been touting ufo's before it was on front pages and only in the comic section. Paul Hellyer is deserving of mention , being a MoD and coming forward . These are some of mine , id like to hear of others that deserve of a nod , or a mention , maybe some reasons why.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Stanton friedman is just an NWO tool. He tells us what we UfO hunters want to hear, nad keeps us docile.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

Clifford Stone would be someone i would acknowledge

don't know if he is telling the truth about everything but

he is a very nice person , i enjoyed talking with him here on ATS

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Richard Dolan and Timothy Good certainly deserve a mention

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's difficult to decide.

As one who has been smitten with the conspiracy phenomenon, most notably in the UFO areas, I find myself agreeing that we should recognize those who have genuinely crossed the boundary of secrecy, despite social stigma or professional consequences. I fear elevating them to the level of celebrity only because I think we can all agree that it "does something to them."

Yet there is also a part of the whole experience that asks us to be wary, because among them are also disinformation 'tools'. I can't say which are which - therein lies my problem.

Those who are genuine, and use skepticism as well as insight, are to be applauded. Too much of one or the other; and you get information fog which serves no one.

I hope for the day when we come to the point of each kind of 'disclosure' personality can become self-evident. Even one exaggeration, or embellishment, diminishes the entire effort to answer the questions we have.

Nice Op!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
O' Hell Ya...!

I'd like to give a shout out to my main alien - E.T. !!

Thank you kind Sir (or alien botanist) for bringing smiles, Reeses Pieces, another John Williams soundtrack and Drew Barrymore to the fore front- another reason to love suburbia!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I actually had E T in my first post , but had to delete him as he was screening my calls , the bastage.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

the bastage.

What's that?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Richard C Hogland... Spot on mate.. Pat on the back, and bump the knuckles

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by branty
I actually had E T in my first post , but had to delete him as he was screening my calls , the bastage.

I think you mean "Fargan Bastage!"

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Dan Akroyd .... still waiting

top topics

join