It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honeybees, HIV, and You.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Wow! ok now you have me thinking. Very, Very perceptive.

That makes a lot of sense now, if we assume the bees are or have moved to the next dimension.

Every single hive I had or have when the bees disappear the honey remains intact. I have sent samples for analysis and they found zero wrong, the honey was ok, so this theory of yours would make sense.

The reason I am saying this is that even field mice, moths, other bees, wasps, raccoons who usually rob the honey withing days don't go near the hives.

Also, a tibit of info Bees normally will never abandon a hive until the capped brood have all hatched and I find most hives with normal amount of capped brood, so this is no where near normal.

Brilliant! I never even though of that.

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
reply to post by Realtruth

i bet they honey isn't getting consumed by natural enemies of bees, ie wax moth, etc. i was told by the keeper down the street that the wax moths are around, but they haven't gone after the undefended honey.

This leads me to believe that the bees are still there, possibly even defending the honey. But at the least, even if not defending the honey, the wax moths, and other insects which eat the honey, sense and perceive the presence of the bees.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

Mosquitos are the best carriers for diseases. I would think it's way more difficult to mess with the stinging/venom injection in stinging insects. That's a good point about being stung/exposed multiple times. I did not even consider that possibility.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The problem with the pesticide theory alone is that colonies are coming down with CCD in places where pesticides aren't being used. I wish it were that easy, scientists do, too.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Haha, okay, can you both please explain this to me again? Would there be a way to test it?

So the theory is that the bees are vibrating on a different level than we are and than physical things around us are. So they are still there, but we cannot see them.

It's possible. So, one way to maybe test it would be to have unpollenated plants in a contained area, put a CCD colony in there, and see if the level of pollination is the same as if it were a non CCD colony?

If this is the case, which it may be, what would cause it? Would it be a type of evolution?

Are there any cases of this happening with other species?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thanks Raven for this thread it is very interesting.

I have enjoyed reading the different theories and intrigued by all of the posters.

I have an idea about the vibration theory: If the bees are in a higher vibration would the honey supply continue to grow here? Maybe the beekeeper here can tell if he sees more honey in the hives even after they "have left". ? Or would the new honey be in the new frequency also?

Try to get the scientists to entertain that!
Way out there I know.

Off topic a bit, but we humans always seem to get things wrong when bringing other species to do their "natural" jobs. Example is on the main island of Hawaii in which they brought in mongoose to catch the rats that were brought in by ships and the mongoose ended up eating the natural bird population instead. And then they brought in cats and now they are overrun with feral cats and the cats are starving.

When I read about the bees I couldn't help but think of Hawaii and what has happened there.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i can try to explain it, but its not that easy. The vibration of the Earth is increasing, for whatever reason, and this is causing a type of dimensional evolution if you will. Some will say that its caused by Love increasing some will say this is Earths natural cycle. Whatever the reason, its happening.

This is hypothetical, but i'm sure quantum physics has an explanation, in the quantum evolution theory. i know you said your not big on the physics, so i found an illustrated website for you. i don't know how to explain it proper, no physics professor here

Illustrated Quantum Evolution

i myself dont like the ever present Human trait of over analyzing every single thing imaginable. i decided quantum entanglement was good enough an explanation for me.

Quantum Entanglment Theory : Two or more objects' quantum states are linked together in a way, that it is impossible to speak of one without completely including the other.

If Earths vibration is rising, and heading into higher densities, then everything on Earth is also raising vibratory levels and heading into higher densities. i will not pretend to know if there are things or not we have to do to achieve this, or whether it'll happen to us naturally.

What i do know, is that its happening. i never associated this with naturally happening, but since this thread started, i have been researching the possiblity of this. Thank the bees. and Ravenshadow

i think vibration sensors or a tool which can detect frequencies would be sufficient to test this. Simply place it where the bees dance and see if frequencies consistent with the dance are present.

This would have to be done with a control, and scientific like methinks, but it should be a conclusive test. i can't say what goes on in the higher densities, partly because i don't lend any credit to channelings, where most of the info comes from.

i'm beginning to think this will all happen naturally, and i hope its not Mother Earths way of weeding out humans. That would suck. to put it mildly.and we will have to see if animal populations start decreasing. Sheep(le) might be the last to go

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So interesting. Somehow I think that most beekeepers would not be willing to entertain this notion. I'm still not sure. I wish I had access to a decent lab and some honeybees and flowers that are fairly easy to pollenate.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Pollution binds with scent molecules so the bees can't find the plants. The pesticides are in the seeds and act systemically (could be why animals won't touch the honey).

www.aikenstandard.com...

A new study conducted by researchers from the University of Virginia finds that air pollution is making it harder for bees and other pollinating insects to find food.

Pollutants such as ozone (smog) and nitrate radicals, formed mostly as a consequence of car exhaust, are binding with the volatile scent molecules given off by flowers, the scientists found. This chemically alters the molecules so that they no longer carry a sweet scent, and do not attract pollinating insects to plants.

France, Italy, Germany and Slovenia found that the nicotine-based systemic pesticides impaired the bees' navigational and foraging abilities. There they have banned the insecticides that are sold under the name of Poncho, Gaucho and Cruiser, made by Bayer and Syngenta. Seeds are being dressed with the pesticides prior to planting. The pesticide then moves through a plant's vascular system as it grows. Bees pick up the pollen from the plants and the theory is that the pesticide, although not killing the bees does affect their immune system and sensory system.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
No sick bees and no dead bees? Bee Nappers!!

The vanishing bees is just another part of what seems to be a plan to trash the Earth and everything in it. Is someone leaving the planet and wants to make sure that no on else can ever live here?? Look at Mars. Did they do that one in too?

Here on the West coast of Florida I haven't seen any bees in years. Not since they did all the spraying for the Med Fly a few years ago. I have many Cherry Laurel trees, and they are loaded with blossoms every Spring. There used to be a cloud of bees all over them when they were in bloom and loads of those useless cherrys. No more.

Scientists can't be caught not knowing what the problem is, so they make up something complicated that no one else understands just to save face.

Good point about the cotton Americanist. I have always made most of my own clothes, and found it quite disconcerting that the majority of available fabrics now is cotton!!
They quite making those wonderful, long lasting double knits years ago.
There was some bad publicity on these artificial fabrics. So now we have GMO fabrics.

I'm familiar with the frequency thing, but as to love increasing?? I Don't think so. I see violence and hate increasing.
I'm not so sure about this 4th or 5th density thing either. It sounds kind of airy-fairy; the new ager's version of the rapture.
There are thousands of man made gizmos giving off various frequencies.
How many of them are experimental?
Look at frequency list for a list of frequencies and their effects.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
As I have walked around I keep noticing small bees lying in the street, sometimes dead but some just still or struggling. It seems like they have no power or are paralyzed. It made me so sad to count dozens on the paved road, not together but singly. I don't think these are honey bees either, they look smaller, but I never see buzzing bees anymore.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Again, wow. Albert Einstein always said "Mankind will have less than 4 years left on Earth once the Bees disappear"

You ever see "The Happening"? Kinda scary uh?

Great thread, star and flag. LOL, I always wondered where some members posted at, I guess I found the answer to one!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Related thread citing continued honeybee losses into 2009.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Aw I totally missed this reply! No, I've never heard that quote before. But it seems like it could be true. Loss of the pollination would be a serious shocker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join