It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 9/11 Truther Dr. Bill Deagle a Fraud?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Understand that I do not expect anyone to defend Mr. Deagle and I have already sent my questions to him directly. This is presented for information only and I welcome clarification and comments. I will be posting my message and any responses received.

Dr Bill Deagle MD is prolife physician whistleblower, who has experienced first-hand the operations of globalist plans of above-government agencies New World Disorder. He was the exit examiner for the Special Forensic Munitions Team from Ft. Carson, CO for the OKC Murrah Building bombing. As a occupational doctor he worked with the State of Colorado, FEMA, FBI and CDC on Operation Dark Winter and Top Off Biowarfare Simulations. Dr Bill presented research to HLI in Zurich, Switzerland against cloning, cyborg and fetal tissues research by the NSA in 1997 and was given March 16th 1997 documentation of WHO plans for bioengineering pandemic Avian Flu to reduce world population.
Mr. Wm. R. Deagle MD, ABFP, CCFP, CIME, AAAAAM, ACOEM, AAPM, SPPM, AAEM
American Board Family Physician
Founder of NutriMedical, 1999.
Member of the American Board of Family Practice, Canadian College of Family Practice, American Academy of Environmental Medicine, and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and A.C.O.E.M., the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. Mr. Deagle is also completing board certification examinations in the American Board of Pain Medicine, February 2003.
Board eligible in Occupational and Environmental Medicine since 1996.
An ACOEM Board Certified Independent Medical Examiner, and member of the American Academy of Legal Medicine.
Mr. Deagle has a teaching appointment as medical student preceptor at the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
Mr. Deagle plans completion in 2003 of the Board Certifications in the American Academy of Thermal Imaging, the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, and the American Board of Holistic Medicine. Research interests include clinical consulting with Genovations and Great Smokies Laboratories for gene SNP, single nucleotide DNA polymorphisms. These are the genetic basis for current of future disease.
Mr. Deagle is writing a text on Functional Medicine - The Genetic and Immunotoxic Basis of Health and Disease with Mr. Ari Vojdani, PhD, Director of Immunosciences Clinical Laboratories, in Beverly Hills, California.
Mr. Deagle holds a patent pending for new topical pain pharmacotechnologies for pain control and new pain blockade trigger point technologies. Research interests include sensory nerve mapping for pain control utilizing the new 1997 FDA approved VsNCT, voltage actuated sensory nerve technology, MediDx 7000 from NDA Nerve.
Mr. Deagle has completed a study for the State of Colorado Department of Revenue on repetitive motion injury induced nerve entrapment diagnostics and trauma release interfacial therapeutics for the upper extremities. Plan is for future research of pain diagnostic of C.T.I. - Computerized Thermal Imaging technologies with a delta sensory nerve mapping for Interventional Pain Blocking Therapies.
www.nutrimedical.com..../products.jhtml?method=toStatic&page=about_bio

• The "American Academy of Thermal Imaging" doesn't exist. There is the Academy of Medical Infrared Imaging (formerly the Herschel Society) and the American Academy of Medical Infrared Imaging and the American Academy of Thermology. Validating this credential is impossible without clarification.
  • Given there is no such thing as the "Canadian College of Family Practice", I checked the College of Family Physicians of Canada which does not have any record of a physician in their registry with the last name of "Deagle". Not in Centennial, CO or anywhere else.
  • The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine is a 501c(3) and requires no verification of being a physician for membership, just money. I could become a member as an MD if I paid them and setup a website and mailing address.
  • The American Academy of Legal Medicine does not exist. However there is the American Board of Legal Medicine, The International Academy of Legal Medicine, and the American College of Legal Medicine. Validating this credential is impossible without clarification.
  • The American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine has no record of a Mr. Deagle in Centennial, CO. or anywhere else.
  • And yes, at this point I'd be willing to send Mr. Deagle $25 upon receipt of the recommendation letter so we can verify his membership with the ABFM
  • Google patent search reveals several patents that include the name William R. Deagle. However not once does Mr. Deagle does not include his "alphabet" of credentials, not even the title of "Dr."

At this point... I just have to stop. Not a single professional accreditation has panned out for those that may be instantly verified on the internet.

Given that fact any further verification of credentials can wait until these questions are addressed.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by cogburn]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
My email to Mr. Deagle:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Deagle,

During my 9/11 research I have run across your name and credentials several times.

In attempting to verify your credentials I have run into several problems I am hoping you can clear up.

The "American Academy of Thermal Imaging" doesn't exist. There is the Academy of Medical Infrared Imaging (formerly the Herschel Society) and the American Academy of Medical Infrared Imaging and the American Academy of Thermology. Please clarify which organization to which you are a member.
Given there is no such thing as the "Canadian College of Family Practice", I checked the College of Family Physicians of Canada which does not have any record of a physician in their registry with the last name of "Deagle". Not in Centennial, CO or anywhere else.
The American Academy of Legal Medicine does not exist. However there is the American Board of Legal Medicine, The International Academy of Legal Medicine, and the American College of Legal Medicine. Please clarify which organization to which you are a member.
The American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine has no record of a Mr. Deagle in Centennial, CO. or anywhere else.
I'd be willing to send you $25 upon receipt of the recommendation letter so we can verify your membership with the ABFM
Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to your response.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 6-2-2009 by cogburn]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Bill Deagle is one of those selling alternative medicine guys.
You know like the machine that sends radio waves through your soul and removes cancer from your body?
But then you die from Cancer anyway thanking him for you paying him for his treatments?
Apparently there is more money in that crap, than in regular medicine.
But you have to be even more evil and selfish than regular Doctors to pursue it.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Mr. Deagle responded to my request.

Hello,

Please call me to discuss your information search and use of this materials.

Truth and Liberty,

Dr Bill Deagle MD

888-REDACTED

I'll give him a jingle on Monday, however I doubt Mr. Deagle will respond to my inquiries.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Bill Deagle is a confirmed fraud.

His license to practice medicine was revoked.

www.doradls.state.co.us...

Definitely going to be a fun phone call on Monday.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Go get him, cogburn!

I can't stand frauds, no matter what 'side' they are on. I've never understood why anyone would want to fake a resume. It's just a god damned piece of paper, you know, like the Constitution is.

Let us know exactly what he says. If it's not too much effort, a transcript would be very nice to read.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Even if he is a fraud, doesn't mean that everything he says is completely untrue. A bit like Icke and the lizard people if you ask me - they give us some accurate information then go and take a huge lizard dump on it.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Insolubrious]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
You might like this thread cogburn:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pro lifer?! pfft!

Why did Dr. Deagle really leave Denver? After a woman named Debra Darnell died under his care, her family complained that he had over-prescribed medications (102 of them in 9 months). In March 2004 Deagle's license was temporarily suspended for over-prescribing drugs to three of his patients; one died from combined effects of the various meds, one suffered withdrawal and had to be hospitalized, and the third landed in the ER in a discombobulated state.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
You might like this thread cogburn:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pro lifer?! pfft!

So what? Ex pres. G.W Bush killed thousands and lies all the time. Hmm go figure..

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

You can't compare Bush with Deagle.
Deagle was a doctor who over over-prescribed medication to patients in his personal care.

Bush, like just about every other President has deaths on their hands in some form, through wars or whatever. He didn't personally kill anyone did he?

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

... and then... you find a gem like this.

www.stephenkimber.com...

Never mind. Call off the hounds.

I'd say someone should sue this man... but someone already is...

Totally worth the few days of fun. Seems Ed Ward, MD really is an MD but is just plain bat-guano crazy.

I need someone new to play with.

I dunno... maybe I'll call him anyway just to see what he says.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by cogburn]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Sounds to me like you're attacking the man, not the message. Just because the man over subscribed someone drugs, doesn't make his message about 9/11 completely false.

Google Video Link

Physicist Steven E. Jones and Dr. William Deagle debate the merits of alternative collapse theories regarding the WTC Towers.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Dude....

The only thing this man uses as a basis for his "expertise" are these organizations and his other "work history" exploits.

In this case... the man is the message.

I can't verify any his membership in any of the professional organizations he claims. He's in the Colorado registry as having his license revoked. He's not in the Nova Scotia registry.

That whole alphabet of nonsense after his name... check it out like I did.

Hell, I left a lot unchecked. Finish the job for me.

I don't want so much to challenge the guy as at least hear his explanation as to why he no longer exists anywhere he claims to be a member.

Let's hear what he has to say... and go from there.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Thanks for postint that video that's about all the evidence I need to not only believe COG, very nice work btw, but to see that he is a total complete fraud.

First off does anyone else get the feeling (mind you I only could stomach about ten minutes worth) that Steve Jones does not wan to be included in this interview?? If you watch his body language right from the start he is thoroughly disgusted he even resorts to pleading to talk about the things they can agree on 5 mins into the conversation.

Also, the so called Dr Deagle will not let Jones speak, and more importantly in the ten mins or so I watched Dr D proclaimed to be a expert in several areas, also claimed to have high level "contact" or "people" in every agency known and military known to the USA.

This guy is definitely not playing with a full deck, luckily I have never heard of him or wasted anytime reading his dribble. I bet Jones was kicking himself for doing this one.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Most people don't really know that much about the Bush family or about other oligarchical families in America.

You can read The Unauthorized Biography of George Bush online at www.tarpley.net . It is very interesting, particularly when it deals with the involvement of "old American money" in the drug trade.

Dubya himself has a connection to the drug trade and drug trade deaths that is not well understood. You can read a little bit about it in this linked article:

altnews.com.au...

'I will not stoop to discussing that,' said Bush during a campaign stop at a Bay Area software-packaging plant. 'We've got people across this country without health care, a broken educational system, taxes that are way too high, and all you want to talk about is something THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED 16 years ago? I'm sorry, but I find that offensive.' " (Emphasis added).

Bush, the son of a billioniare, was strangely living in the most impoverished place in America, Brownsville; living nearby to and also inside the headquarters of a Satanic Cult of which he was a member. Bush disappeared for three days during which ALL of the other of his fellow Cult Members were slaughtered. After he reappeared he could not explain where he had been. The local prosecutor continued to pursue Bush, sole Cult survivor, on mass murder charges for six months thereafter, heavily pressured by Daddy Bush to stop the investigation.

You really have to hunt around to find out information about this case. There was a book written on it, Hell Ranch by Clifford Linedecker.

From what little is known about the case, it is impossible to say just how Dubya figures in it. Was it simply a case of a young man with some dodgy associates who was sheltered from a police investigation by a powerful father or was there more to the situation?

Keep in mind that in most jurisdictions in the US an accessory after the fact of murder is tried on the principal charge along with the actual perpetrator.

If you've seen the Clinton Chronicles video or supplementary videos on the same subject, you will know that there is reason to believe that G.H.W. Bush could well have been involved in the drug trade which was going on at the Mena Arkansas airport during Clinton's term as governor. In other words, Skolnick's article, as wild as as it sounds is no wilder than the well authenticated backround to the incident in question.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
so did u talk to him yet???

i waited to post till you called,,,i have posted about deagle in other threads,,,,
thought he was amazing and smart,,,then came about the same info you've found

but isn't he a great liar,,,,,to go on and on foir over 3 hours and remmebr that whole spiel,,,pretty good liar or physchopath,u choose

notice to,,, he has been involved in every major catastrophe of the last 20 years???? yeah right

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn
so did u talk to him yet???

i waited to post till you called,,,i have posted about deagle in other threads,,,,
thought he was amazing and smart,,,then came about the same info you've found

but isn't he a great liar,,,,,to go on and on foir over 3 hours and remmebr that whole spiel,,,pretty good liar or physchopath,u choose

notice to,,, he has been involved in every major catastrophe of the last 20 years???? yeah right

lol he's like the Forest Gump of Conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
Even if he is a fraud, doesn't mean that everything he says is completely untrue. A bit like Icke and the lizard people if you ask me - they give us some accurate information then go and take a huge lizard dump on it.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Insolubrious]

There is a name for people who mix truth and lies, in fact there are many labels for such people so I won't bother to repeat them because what we call him doesn't matter. What does matter is that people like Deagle spread DISINFORMATION. They muddy up the waters, confuse people who seek the truth.
His latest tidbit is Deagle's open criticism of Julian Assange and his organisation named Wikileaks. No evidence, no explanations why, just a claim that Wikileaks is a sham.
Why Dr (yeah sure) Deagle, why would you do that? All they do is pass on "raw data" provided by whistle blowers.
Could it be that Assange's organisation goes to the trouble of verifying the data before they release it?
Apparently Deagle doesn't like this process, especially the verification part.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

So I guess with your analysis of these people and their level of responsibility for deaths caused by them, the US government should be releasing Charles Manson any day now, once they've read your clarification on these matters of course.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join