It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you received your IRS refund yet?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I am interested in knowing if you guys are receiving your tax refunds as stated. My refund date has been changed 3 times since I efiled on taxact. I filed on 2-1, accepted on 2-2. First DD date was 2-13 then it was changed to 2-17 now the IRS website is saying 3-3.

The message on the sight keeps stating that they have received my tax return and unless they find mistakes or I owe other taxes, I can expect my refund on blah blah date. Of course, the blah blah date keeps changing. The message on the sight actually changed for 1 day (on 2-17, a date my refund was suppose to be DD) and it stated that they have received my tax return and due to processing delays I can expect my refund on 2-17. I know, doesn't make sense since it was 2-17 and no refund.

I read where some of you guys had your refund dates changed 3 times. Is your refund actually arriving after the third change? Or are you still waiting and waiting and waiting. I have stopped counting on the money ever arriving....

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
2 weeks got it turned it over to a realtor / bank to buy 2 homes one for me one for my Girlfriend. Should make nearly 100% profit on the investment.

mikell

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I still haven't gotten my refund. my date said Feb 24th and then on the 25th it told me to call a number. I called that number and was told that there were "techincal difficulties" but they could not tell me what they were and suggested that my husband and I call back next week if we had not received our check by then. I am not sure what is going on, but this is definitely frustrating waiting for your money. Last year I owed them for back taxes and you better believe they took that money in less than 3 weeks. This year I no longer owe them and now I am waiting.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I haven't gotten a refund since 1975.

I always adjust my withholding so that I owe them on 4/15. I don't give free loans to any one or any government.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i filed mine on feb 6th. i was suppose to get it on the 24th..now it says march 10th. i hate waiting and not knowing if there was some kind of mistake

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Please check in with your latest excuses from the IRS
and let us know if your refund with a changed anticipated date was received.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join