It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Yes, although i don't know about the last one. Changing the atomic structure of a metal would be a difficult one, but making water boil is perfectly possible.

I figured this thread would have died by now. I'm happy so many people are taking an interest! Thanks for the support!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Yes biokenesis is very real, in fact commonly thought to be more real than the others. There is a form of it that is used for spiritual and physical healing using the same energy you use to move a wheel or a pen or whatever.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

Wow.. just saw this vid... i know darryl and we exchanged email.. we
seem to share some ideas (baby steps, the mind game)...

Currently im following the works of "Seth" and "Robert Bruce"...
Unlocking the chakras is the way to go, i think.

[]´s
RP

Of course it is! Chakras are your energy interface. They play a very large role in any kenesis.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
Hey Guys,

I've just read all of this thread up to page 10 so far, I skipped ahead to write this comment

I find this absolutely amazing, but i find it so hard.
When i Chakra Meditate, i can feel my energy in my feet and hands, i feel it like a tingle on the balls of my feet and palms of my hands.
But the thing i dont understand is the flow of energy, getting in moving to where i want it too.

I understand i need to do this before i do anything PSI.
Does anyone have any tips on this?

Thanks for your time.

Love&Light.

Jacob

Moving the energy is a very physical way of putting it. You connect, or entangle with it. You will move things when you can make them a part of yourself on the atomic level so to speak.

Project (not move) your energy into it, connect to it, make it part of you. Now move that part of you. Easiest explanation.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
DaMod,

I envy your simple way of doing things

How you describe TK when is done inside other objects, like
inside a bowl or aquarium... because if you 'buy' the science
view (not quantum mechs), the energy has to 'travel' through...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
DaMod,

I envy your simple way of doing things

How you describe TK when is done inside other objects, like
inside a bowl or aquarium... because if you 'buy' the science
view (not quantum mechs), the energy has to 'travel' through...

I'm sure you've noticed. Things are much more complicated when you complicate them.

The most important thing is not how or why it works, the important thing is that it just does.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by DaMod]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Great.... we break doubt, fear and then logics.... heheh

I wish to ask this for you Damod, but i forgot... how many people
do you know (in your line of friends) that can do PK and keeped the
practice?

And, while you are it, how different where their 'explaining' and the
practice time to go to psiwheel to move a pen or whatever?

Keep in mind that im trying to see some patterns amongst us...

[]´s

RP

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I linked this thread in my new one.

Tips for developing ESP

I think everyone's doing a fine job here discussing TK and I didn't think it necessary to really get into it beyond that. It's link worthy.

I like what everyone is doing here. Being open and sharing our own perspectives, and experiences.

Keep up the good work everyone.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

(click to open player in new window)

here's my little TK demonstration.

Now everybody else post yours!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I just saw the vid... GREAT!

We should have done these looooong time a go... like hey, there is
this and that, i do this....

people will get results WAY faster IMHO from this type of tut.

(Cant wait to go home and record a new one!)

RP

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Here's a tip that will really help you out! Try no hands!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

yeah man, these are old vids. I've been trying a lot of no hands stuff. I find the hands quite limiting but they help if i just want to see some instant action. My impatience is a bigger issue.

If my crown chakra is wide open, i dont need hands and I can watch things wobble quite easily. Paper, cardboard.. well i can get those to spin with no hands but only if they are on a needle, not a pen.

I really haven't been practising because I want to sort to reflect and attack it from a different angle.

If you have any more tips, please let me know. I'll take all the advice I can get from someone who can school me at this.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Im on day six today, and I've got it spinning. I've been keeping a video diary, but unfortunately, I won't be able to post any of the videos until I get back to my home state in saturday. I look forward to seeing how everyone else is doing, if they decide to upload videos. Thanks for the vid Caveman, it was very interesting to watch.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is my summary of theory and logics...

This is a real time session, no cuts.

People, post your sessions.

[]´s
RP

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have been interested in TK for a while now, and mediate when I have some spare time. This thread is really encouraging, as one thing you need for TK is to believe you can do it, so thank you DaMod. Also, cavemandd I saw your videos yesterday while looking at videos, keep up the great work.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by CaptainCharisma]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hey, awesome conversation.

I've tried "charging" the part in the middle of my forehead before and it worked, but is that opening your chakra? I coudn't tell cause i had my eyes closed and was going to sleep. (I hope it wasn't a dream)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi guys, I'm here after 2 months of my last reply... And I had made some big achievements by now, hmm... where to start....

Well after I get used to the psi-wheel, I try so move some pens 2 or 3 times with any good result, but I discover something even more fascinating and that was incense.

I've been reading a lot of occult stuff since the last time I was here, I have read some good Grimoires, Symbol Books, Spells, Candles, rocks and a lot of that.

Well, in a exploration moment I put an incense in my room just to relax, maybe open the chakras or something like that (I have no real studies in Yoga, Tai-Chi or that so I'm not really sure how to really know when a chakra is flowing XD).

Then I realize how easy was to move the incense steam, It's the most amazing thing that had ever happen to me, I don't know how it will react for the ones who try it, but my smoke began to spin backwards, making like 6 spirals at the same time... it is hard to describe.

I had made like 2 vids just recording some progress to analyze it later, but it is saved in video tape so I hadn't the chance to upload them XD Furthermore my laptop has a web cam in which I could record, but since I moved from windows to Linux I didn't had the time to make it functional.

Well, after this 2 months of practice I had advanced in other things, I have 4 psi wheels of different sizes in 3 needle an 1 toothpick for the bigger one XD Now I can make 2 of them to spin in the ways i want without hand; when I try to control more than 2, they began spinning on their free will or just began stopping.

Some curious info I have discovered Is really close to the subconscious mind... It's like the subconscious mind could manage like 5 actions at the same time and the conscious mind just one... I'll try to be clearer by this example.

I'm a high school student, so I don't really have much time to meditate, train or whatever you call it, so, the most of the time I practice I'm also doing my homework, talking in the MSN, watching TV, etc.

So picture this; when i don't try to move the psi-wheel in any direction, it usually just balance from one way to another or just go spinning in the first order I make, so then I check my MSN conversations, see what is happening on TV and when I see the psi wheel it is still spinning.

On the other hand, if I decide I have practiced enough time, or when there's something on the TV that I really want to see, when I see the psi wheel again it has stopped (and when I see it, it began spinning again, but you can really know when it is spinning and when it just has started to do so).

So my theory is that maybe the actions that the subconscious can maintain, depend on how many things you are wanting to do after finishing the actual action (as when I know I will see the psi wheel again after I end this line).

My new practice movement is to make a cork with screws go down or up in a great glass of water, but it is going slowly (I thing the spirals made in the incense were made because I had really only train in making things spin and not making them go up, down, left, right, etc)

It is hard to make the progress alone... I have many doubts and it is hard to ask about the right answers (My parents had not help me a bit and my friends had not really try it so I have no one to talk about.)

So, for the people that want to contact me, here's my mail [email protected], it would be really helpful if at least one or 2 people want to talk about something of this, I'm not just focusing in psionics or psychokinesis, so I can really talk about a little bit of everything. I'm Mexican but I think I can make people understand my English,so it doesn't matter if they're a continent away, I just need more people to talk so I can get more info.

Thanks 4 your help.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SH-HULE

Great man.. we can share a lot. I will try the smoke thing, should be
interesting... i tryed the candle dancing and it worked just fine... never
really thought about the steam.

Try pen roll in the hand first

RP

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hey Damod,

Heres my last vid, and to help people moving on from
the hands syndrome.

Im at day one at no-hands, but results ar coming... if you feeling
blocked, get up, walk for 2 mins, sit and focus on breathing.

'Look ma', no hands!'

(record you progress people.. its faster this way to loose doubt and
fear in the collective mind game)

[]´s
RP

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Everyone is physic (spelled it wrong), but only to certain degrees. You have to be born with these abilities. I can sense energy, thoughts, change the weather:make it rain, make the sunshine. We're all different.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join