It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Obama have all the US secrets with him?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Excuse my style of reasoning here, but this thought just crossed my mind. Obama is African American (half). I was wondering if he has all the top secret clearances and access to all the secrets of the US govt. Does he know the so called secrets of the US govt like aliens, mind control etc. Or has it been kept away from him because of his race?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Um.....

Many people on this board believe that information which is above Cosmic Top Secret is never actually touched by the President as he is more of a figurehead and face rather than someone who truly has any control of the government's actions in such matters.

It really wouldn't matter who the president was, black, asian, man, woman...they simply do not have the clearance to walk around and open every filing cabinet and fireproof safe of every CIA and Black Ops facility just because they are the President.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

Also important to note that other Presidents (Carter and Clinton) have shown an interest in UFO's, as far as we know, they haven't received any information about it. President's are temporary and wouldn't fit in with the "need to know" crowd, the people who most likely know the most are the ones who aren't voted in or out of office.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Yepp,
Pretty silly how the president can't even access information that resides in his own country. Out of all the recent presidents, im guessing the Bush family have had the most clearance.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
i'm pretty sure he was told most of it. Didn't anyone here see how he looked 15 years older after his security briefing. Imagine that mindtrip.
"okay mr. president now that you have been elected you should know the following. Reality as you know it does not exist. We are 3D projections of the thoughts of an alien race that resembles a snail in appearance, their universe is the real one, it exists on a single blade of grass in western Wyoming, or as the call it, XVNHXIHHRSLNALAnon 12."

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I dont think race has anything to do with it....its the age old reason....PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Just because someone has a security clearance of say "top secret" it doesn't mean that they have the right to view that information. In many cases, as speaking from experience, you only have access to information on a need to know basis and not purely because you have that particular level of access.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

It has absolutely nothing to do with race. Obama will not be the first US president turned away by the pentagon on such subjects. Clinton and Carter got nowhere when they tried.

The reason? The president is a civilian and his position as head of the executive branch of government is only temporary. Unless there's a reason for him to know (imminent threat, etc), they're not going to tell him anything, because in their minds, he doesn't need to know it. The best way to keep a secret, afterall, is not to tell *anyone* unless its absolutely necessary.

new topics

top topics

join