It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon possessed woman calls into religious radio show

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Personally I believe in demon possession, and it's no joke. A lot of the sounds this thing's making jive with some of the literature from demonologists I've read. Regardless, it's a pretty creepy phone call.

What do you think?

Peace

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Freaky! I was getting chills listening to this, until the guy took a break to give out the 800 number? What was that all about, considering she was in the middle of a crisis?

Is there a second part to this phone call?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What is the point of listening to people who are perhaps invaded by spiritual parasites? Isn't this a form of opening oneself up to them in that case. Making your mind a more suitable home?

Just wondering.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
very interesting.

we dont get anything like that in the UK....

interested to hear part 2.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think that was the last of the call. Notice at the beginning the guy says "here's the rest of it". I couldn't find anything else, maybe someone else can.

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Oh well!

No sleep for me tonight,i guess!!

Very creepy!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wow that is the creepiest thing I have ever heard. I actually stopped it halfway through. Very scary stuff indeed.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Ok, I am not bashing this, as I believe it to be possible, but this one for some reason screams, "Vince Clortho, gatekeeper" from Ghostbuster.

Check the growl....

I can't find a clip of the girl, but that voice sounds a lot like it too.

My 2 pennies

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
yeah, I caught the Ghostbusters thing too...but didn't intend on chasing it up.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I've listened to many real exorcism events and the conversation is typical of what we heard in the radio.

However,

I think the whole thing is a well researched fake to boost radio show listening numbers.

Another reason why I'm suspicious of this is that the caller must have been LISTENING to the radio for some time and familiar with the number to call. It is extremely difficult for the affected to do this as there would not be enough will power and the devils would not make this possible (or highly unlikely). It is more likely that the individual would have had more success calling into a church for help when going out for shopping.

I think it's a stunt, but I believe the phenomenon is real.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed.

I listened to the entire clip; it seems that he's just replaying the previous conversation as he states there's 2 more hours and they'll play more after the break.

What I found the most interesting; whether or not it's real, is the fact that the 'Demon' kept bringing up the fact that she belonged to them because she hadn't accepted 'God' not sure if he said 'a God' too damn creepy to go looking for that part lol. Seems good to keep in mind that you have to be VERY VERY clear of what you are saying to the Demon or the possessed. The 'keeper' kept opening his trap and the guy kept shutting him up.

Good find - I believe in all of this crap, just take extra precautions to ensure my butt is safe from the dingle berries. Granted I'm very certain I have something living in my apartment, but aside from the usual feeling of someone else being with me, I'm left alone. But then again I pray the Rosary nightly so doubt any demon/troll wants to mess with the Virgin Mary.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riviera
Very interesting indeed.

I listened to the entire clip; it seems that he's just replaying the previous conversation as he states there's 2 more hours and they'll play more after the break.

What I found the most interesting; whether or not it's real, is the fact that the 'Demon' kept bringing up the fact that she belonged to them because she hadn't accepted 'God' not sure if he said 'a God' too damn creepy to go looking for that part lol. Seems good to keep in mind that you have to be VERY VERY clear of what you are saying to the Demon or the possessed. The 'keeper' kept opening his trap and the guy kept shutting him up.

Good find - I believe in all of this crap, just take extra precautions to ensure my butt is safe from the dingle berries. Granted I'm very certain I have something living in my apartment, but aside from the usual feeling of someone else being with me, I'm left alone. But then again I pray the Rosary nightly so doubt any demon/troll wants to mess with the Virgin Mary.

You come from a banana republic background and so as long as your people buy into the fairytale and not take action in real life, your nation stays a banana republic.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I listened to the call and I thought I heard a dog grawl at first. but then remembering this sort of thing happened at a church I used to go to.
There was a women that did almost the same thing but with much more
vulger lang. I was wondering if this women was foaming at the mouth?
Gate keeper is all I heard when the demon talked. Does anyone have that 800 #

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bignick

Originally posted by Riviera

You come from a banana republic background and so as long as your people buy into the fairytale and not take action in real life, your nation stays a banana republic.

What in the World is THAT supposed to mean? Do you yourself hail from a J. Crew background?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
That lady can do some amazing things with her voice, she should get into cartoons or something.

Demon possession is an extreme case of multiple personality where the offending personality lives along with the affected and convinces her (she convinces herself) that it is a demon come to take her or whatever. It is a form of "attention getting" behavior that the person actually starts to believe.

Crazy Christians buy everything.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Just bizzare. I too believe that possesion is atleast possible.

This clip is creepy, real or not....

very interesting.

"the keeper" said there are hundreds of them.

man, just the though of some one or something else entering your body in an attempt to control you....

Nice find

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
not real. just being done for the same reason it always has...... money.

its a pitty that so many have been fooled by it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

HAHA!
I love the Ghostbusters!
As for that recording...I don't know. If it's real, then good for them, but I'm swaying more towards hoax, for the pure fact that it could easily have been concocted by two people, one playing scared woman, the other pretending to be a demon. The voice could have easily been put on - look at Andy Serkis and his ability to change his voice for the character of Gollum.

Good for spooky stories for a kids sleepover though
hehe!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
around 3:40 the "demon" says "we will have her on "our hallows eve", that's a weird way of putting it.

perhaps i'm reading too much into it but hallowe'en is "all hallows eve" where all the souls of the dead can cross freely between the land of the dead and this land, the "our" prefix suggests that it isn't referring to hallowe'en but something like a free crossing of demons.

creepy. i would love to hear more of this tape.

<<   2  3 >>

join