It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your personality type? (Myers-Briggs)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by serenecalamityz
reply to post by plutoxgirl

I am an INFJ, I understand me a bit more since doing this test and have also found I have a better insight into family members who have taken the test and have different personality types.
I have done the test randomly over the last 12 months to see if anything has changed with me and how I answer, and thus far it has remained the same. Peace

Yes, the MYERS-BRIGGS is pretty stable--particularly with no major traumas between scorings.

This tool

pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca...

is very sensitive to significant change in a person's construct system while being more accurate than all the other paper/pencil inventories as tested by my Dissertation Chairman . . . including the MMPI etc.

Anyway--it's particularly useful to look at relationship closeness and distance as well as dynamics . . . and to look at one's construct system.

It's also free.

It's just more complicated than most folks want to bother with. But it's very very poweful--usually with loads of info.

No culture or society or individual(s) anywhere have ever been found to use more than 26 constructs with which they construe reality.

Most use far less.

One SUPERORDINATE CONSTRUCT for most people and cultures is some variation of

GOOD/EVIL

A construct is a bi-polar channel through which we channel our lives . . . George Kelly saw people as motion . . . always in motion . . . always becoming . . . becoming more something(s) less something(s).

Here's the WebGrid V for those who wish to use it:

gigi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca:2000...

edit on 16/6/2012 by BO XIAN because: addition.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
78 38 12 1

INTJ - The Scientist

Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Cool!!

I like this game!!

I iz a cleric...

Portrait of a Healer

Healers present a calm and serene face to the world, and can seem shy, even distant around others. But inside they're anything but serene, having a capacity for personal caring rarely found in the other types. Healers care deeply about the inner life of a few special persons, or about a favorite cause in the world at large. And their great passion is to heal the conflicts that trouble individuals, or that divide groups, and thus to bring wholeness, or health, to themselves, their loved ones, and their community.

keirsey.com...

edit on 16-6-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
INTJ
Introverted/Intuitive/Thinking/Judging

11/88/25/33*

*Strength of the preferences %

"MasterMind/The Scientist."

Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

MasterMind

Reads pretty accurate to me.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I am a ENTJ.

2nd Line

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
ISTJ - Inspector

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Interesting this thread from time to time still comes up.

I think this was one of my firsts ATS threads when I joined ATS back in 2008. Im not doing anymore any "investigation" regarding what Myers-briggs type is more adept to this forum. I was curious to make co-relationsn and stuff and see if there was a certain tendency, etc etc. Just out of curiosity really. And yes I got bored pretty quickly, wonder if my description said that as well :p anyway.

But its definitely a fun test, and pretty accurate. Of course I still think one changes and some things dont apply anymore- etc. Depends really. Still fun.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
INFJ-INTJ some days a person has to do what a person has to do ..loved the thread and all the comments ...peace

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have taken the test numerous times and I always end up with an ESTJ, though I don't have my numbers.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm INTJ
Introvert (78%)
Intuitive (88%)
Intuitive Thinking (1%)
Judging (33%)

Wow. That site says-
Famous Personalities Sharing Your Type

Isaac Newton, a physicist, mathematician, astronomer
Niels Bohr, a physicist, received the Nobel Prize in Physics
Carl Gustav Jung, a psychiatrist, the founder of analytical psychology
Michel de Montaigne, a thinker and an influential writer of the French Renaissance
Michel Nostradamus, a seer who published famous prophecies
Ada Lovelace, an analyst, metaphysician, and the founder of scientific computing

THAT was my "feel good read" tonight!
I'm a fan of most of these people.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
ENFJ
Extravert(22%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Feeling(38%) Judging(11%)

ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.

ENFJs one of the most “universal” personality types and they build successful careers in a broad range of organizations and occupations. There are many ENFJs found among mid- and high-rank management roles. Sales, various social services, counseling, teaching, healthcare, community care as well as legal and paralegal services are just some of the examples of favorable occupations for ENFJs.
Famous ENFJs:
David, King of Israel
U.S. Presidents:
Abraham Lincoln
Ronald Reagan
Barack Obama

this test sums me up very well..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

INTJ, as well.

I was actually thinking of starting a thread just like this, until I found this one...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

INTJ

<< 19  20  21   >>

join