It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalists see econ crisis as excuse for 'new world'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Leaders in Davos bill meltdown as opportunity to expand control.

NEW YORK – A call to utilize the current global economic crisis as a panic in which governments worldwide can move to nationalize banks is emerging from the 2009 World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. The forum's founder, Klaus Schwab, told CNN yesterday the current global economic slowdown is a "transformational crisis" that should be utilized to shape a "new world."

"Above all else this is a crisis of confidence," Schwab said. "To restore confidence you have to establish signposts that the world after the crisis will be different.

link[www.worldnetdaily.com...]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Why do I get the feeling that the "global financial crisis" is specifically engineered to implement the NWO?

No one will accept the NWO if things are rosy. But when the SHTF, people will look at their children and fully support anything that will "save them".

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

So is this it? Are we using the upcoming panic and fear of a horrific depression to issue in the (drum roll) 'New World Order'!!

Well according to Klaus Schwab the founder of the 'World Economic Forum in Davos Switzerland this is exactly what is happening!

The article goes on to say,the current economic slowdown is a 'transformational crisis' that should be used to shape a 'new world' in order to restore confidence in the economy. A call to utilize our current economic crisis to nationalize the banks.

Doesn't transformation translate into 'CHANGE'

Some of the scariest words I've ever read. I feel once they nationalize the banks, it is all over!! We no longer work for the U.S. We work for the world government.

I truly do not believe Americans will stand for this,
Could this be the ushering in of ww3?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
A new world order does not bother me

Its the people who are running it does!!

very interesting read

S+F

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Why do I get the feeling that the "global financial crisis" is specifically engineered to implement the NWO?

No one will accept the NWO if things are rosy. But when the SHTF, people will look at their children and fully support anything that will "save them".

This is the EXACT situation I am talking about!!

In other words, what's the quickest way to bring people to their knees? Hit them in the 'pocket book'. Think about it, money is universal. It literally 'makes the world go round'!!

Now could this have been in the works along? Planned, down to the last detail, in order to achieve world domination?

My rational mindset says "no
way, that's ridiculous "!
But how do you turn a blind eye to the reality that is unfolding in front of us?

If all proves to be true, then no other conspiracy matters!
They have pulled off THE CONSPIRACY to end all others!

Moreover, the evil that possibly awaits us is astounding! My fear is our "nuttiest irrational new world conspiracies" are in fact the
TRUTH!!

And who is leading the U.S.
to the slaughter? 'Saint Barry'!!

'Change we can depend on'

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just like the Great Depression was planned, all these bailouts and this global meltdown is also planned.

Thankfully someone will come along soon and help us out, lol.

top topics

join