It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The theory of dark energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The theory of dark energy:   It's quite simple, it's my belief that there are 2 predominate energies in our realm of reality, dark energy (hate) and light energy (love).  Both energies are very similar in most respects whereby they react and grow based on how they are fed.  Let's take a look at dark energy.   Dark energy is grown on its most basic level by negative thought, and then compounded by negative action.  For instance when a curious child takes a magnifying glass to an ant, what initially began as negative thought became negative action, this action causes the ant's life to end, that action feeds dark energy.  The dark energy then compounds and manifests itself in other negative ways.  Another example: a tormented mother frustrated by an uncaring husband takes her anger out on a child at the grocery store.  This negative action (caused by another negative action) is witnessed by other shoppers causing the manifestation of dark energy around each witness, this energy will be released in some way, or some form at some point.  It has to be, it is after all energy.  Now let's examine the child: the child being main focus of the dark energy will receive more of this energy.  This will cause a more powerful eviction of dark energy (keeping in mind that again it is energy and has to be released), and the longer the child holds the energy, the more it grows.  There is a balance to the equation, that's the good news.  I will explain that in another post when I've had just the right amount of beer and all of this garbage sound reasonable to me. 

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
We examined my little theory of dark energy; now let's take a look at light energy for a moment.  It's not too difficult of a concept to grasp, unless your diet as a child consisted of paint chips and huffing gasoline.  This whole thing started a few weeks ago when someone did something for me that was amazing.  This gesture was one of the kindest things that anyone has ever done for me, and was reduced by the simple phrase "just pay it forward".  That got me thinking.  Now the theory of light energy:   Light energy although not as commonly recognized, is every bit as abundant as dark energy.  Light energy can be seen in a child's eyes on Christmas morning (those who celebrate Christmas), it can be seen when you hold the door for someone who's grateful.  It can be heard throughout our great history of music, it can be felt in the warm embrace of someone you love.    The reality is, this theory although odd, is indeed quantifiable.  All it takes is someone being completely honest with ones self.  Think of the last time someone made you smile.  It was pretty easy to get through the day, wasn't it?  It was also pretty easy to do something nice for someone else, I'm sure. Light energy is fills the spaces between us when we are in love, fills our lungs with air when we laugh, is the reason our skin goes flush and our eyes well up with tears when we see someone that we haven't for a long time.  I am surrounded by light energy when I am with my wife.     Life is a finely crafted equation in perfect balance and harmony.  Your experience largely depends on what side you choose to recognize. :w:

join