It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Space Worm Photo

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I just find it crazy that people aruge over alien when infact we are here to debat it

does this not seem totaly stupid???? aliens?? god???

i mean HELLO???

Oh sorry im alive and it happend becouse of the big bang,,,

what part of being alive do people not find odd????

I cry at the fact humanity is so blind/...

now i post on here about a baloon that could have should have been or could have been wat?

wha is it that its not?

something alien? is that ur argument? ITS NOT ALIEN?

fine

its a baloon

...... and u was created by a supper human bieng ..

how dumb ass is that please?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Look... man , the reason we are here on earth is a subject that is completely off topic in this case. We arent here to metaphoricaly "discover ourselves" or anything else. We are here ON THIS THREAD to have a logical discussion over what we think this object is. We are here ON THIS SITE because we want to find out the actual physical truth . We want to know where the crashed ufos are hidden, where the greys are at. We are here because we dont believe that the powers that be have the right to exclusive access to truth. Since truth is part of perception , and perception is influenced by expirience, its important that all the truth is known. I say we are here right now ( and I mean in a non metaphorical absolute and scientificaly provable sense) in order to figure out wether this object is a truely unidentified object, or if it is something we can identify.
Now ... I dont care about what it COULD be , and Im not denying the possibility of it being an alien craft, or a government vehicle, or an airborne life form. BUT I DONT THINK IT IS, AND NEITHER DO MOST OTHER POSTERS HERE!
There is NO need to continue to suggest that we are close minded and dumb. I have just explained why we are thinking the way we do . It IS logical. We got the spok goin on. Now ... input something useful for the love of God!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
the FACT you are here IS MIND BLOWNG
Yes, it really is, so what?

and you want to tell me things CAN NOT LIVE OR BEE SEEN IN THE UPPER ATMOSPHER BECOUSE WAT?
No, I don't want to tell anything like that, I even think that that is a possible explanation for some UFO cases, but not this one.

i dont mean to be funny... but i love this kinda deabte over objects in the sky "aka ufos"

why?
Why not? It's better than posting the same off-topic thing over and over again.

well sorry for being dumb but why the hell are we here? who the # made us?
Being dumb it's not your fault, but keeping on being dumb is, so there is hope for you yet. And we are not discussing why we are here, I am not even interested in that or who made us (if we were made by someone/something).

dont you see how DUMB that is????/?
No, enlighten me, please.

and then people say OOMG LORD THEY CANT BE ALIENS!!

why not?
I don't say that, I am just saying that this thing looks like a group of balloons.

GOD THEORY SUCKS
Who cares? I am an atheist.

infact it dont suck its just not understanding basic reality

WE ARE ALIVE stop being so up ur own a$$ to think mankind is gods pet project..
I do not think that, I don't think god(s) exists, I don't think we are anyone's (god(s) or alien) pet project.

lets say its a real thing.. what ur problem?
What is a real thing, sorry, but I do not understand this.

scared?
No.

ur not special any more??
I was never special.

aww grab a dummy and SUCK ONN IT
No need of doing that, and if I had, chocolate is much better than a dummy.

Sorry everybody for the off-topic, but after seeing this type of post spreading trough several treads, I thought that I should post something about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hi there... im trying to imput the fact that "object" could not be a baloon..

i HAVE the right just like phage and others to "debunk" it... im pointing out "in my opinon" it could be a space alien kinda thing..

i dont want to argue !what" it is.. im just saying it COULD be an alien thing...

if its a baloon then thats all good but LOGICALY as you keep pointing out its NOT

when i saw a gohst.. i didnt sit there and logicaly DEABATE if it was or not..

im trying to be open minded :/ and give thoughts that possibly just possibly its a friggen alien

AND thats the point im making..

why is it so HARD for me to question if its a bloody baloon???

i mean ur here? how more odd do u wish life to be?

ITS A BALOOOOOOOOON ok fine thanks

why bother

and for the record the baloon in the picturre is 6ft.. the object in the photo is way bigger

WAY BIGGER

why debunk the very idea of this "thing" when you cant even tell me why it is you exsist..

can u?

so please stop being so ##### and try and have an open mind..

and that is in accordence with TC and im withing my rights to question your opining on a clear and direct manner with manners! and understanding of the argument

we can agree to dissagree if you wish

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

jeezz dont have a go :| its only my view on things...

Im trying to help out find out what this thing IS...

u totaly take me out of context so thats ok

all im trying to point out is that THIS COULD BE AN ALIEN THING!!!

whats wrong with that??? becouse someone posted a picture of a baloon that looks NOTHING like the "object" in the pic??

im sorry for having an opinion...

and no its not a thread about why we are here atall but the "reality" of you being here IS WHY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS DUMB ASS BALOON IN THE FIRST PLACE

or am i wrong?

sorry for being open minded.. i was trying to point out something i think many feel to understand...

WHO MADE U WHO MADE ME? and then we talk about baloons in the sky???

WHY ? becouse something or someone PUT US HERE

or why the hell bother talking about aliens? or ufos or stupid baloons?

sue me///

jeezus

hatefest or wat

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
hatefest or wat
What.

The problem, to me, is that your posts about the fact that we do not know how we are here do not help us getting closer to find out what that thing was, just that.

And yes, this could be an alien thing, in fact, if I list the first possibilities that come to my mind they would be, in order of probability, being the first the most probable: balloon(s), a (strange) man made object, some as yet unknown atmosphere creature, an out of this planet creature, an out of this planet object.

And I am not against you (or anyone else) posting their opinion, if you read some of my posts in other threads you can see that I like to see everyone's opinions, sorry if my post gave you that idea.

And having an open mind is good, but I still think that we should not discuss on this thread why or how we are here, although that is one of the reasons why we can have this discussion, it is irrelevant in this thread, as is the reason why electrons behave as they do, and that is one of the other things that gives us the possibility of having this discussion.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
like i posted earlier in the youtube vid it could be the alien spaceship from the zenon movie

its at around the 5:12 mark

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Hashbrowniez]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
hmm strange indeed, would be nice if it was identified one way or another.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Just seen this on the MUFON live feed. Seems like a similar 'worm'.

I saw this object over Westminster and Springdale streets in Huntington Beach, California. Then I saw the blue/green translucent worm. It was morphing and moving, these colors were like nothing I�ve ever seen. I went back inside and grabbed the video camera again. I managed to get some of this one on DV tape, but the colors are not as intense as watching it live. Again the wind was out of the west, and this object is moving against the wind to the west. It would stay stationary for a while then it would go up or down in my sky and go east sometimes then west. This was a perfectly clear day, and after this one vanished after 20 minutes, I saw a strange black, two engine jet fly over where the two objects had both been.

www.ufostalker.com...
I know thie pictures are a little small... I'll edit some bigger ones in in a second.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by and14263]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

After seeing those pics you posted all I can think is Cluster! Call it what we want, space worm, cluster, ufo, that thing is very possibly a ufo orb cluster. Now I've seen and filmed ufo orbs going into cluster formation, they too were the whiteish/clear type. That space worm thing is actually a cluster of ufo orbs, individuals who join to make a mass when travelling through the air.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Its the hull of a saucer, being cloaked but refracting maybe. Or its a center receptor or emitter with a round wire to create some kind of effect, or its a life form ive only seen on coast to coast am sites. are they real? mass sightings anyone?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
As the OP, I still think it is too large to be a balloon. However, it may be a man-made object of some kind. I don't know all the man-made objects, and don't pretend to. However, it is an interesting idea that it might be one of those space worms. I find worms and rods to be very bizarre.

Maybe, as this file goes the way of all old threads, there will be a similar worm in the future and we will all be the better for it.

Thanks to those who were able to restrain themselves and stick to the original topic.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

I understand your attitude to this particular article. Im merely trying to explain that although , yes of course theres a chance that this object is non terrestrial, the overwhelming probability is that this is a large mylar, possibly part of some mall front display (those things get pretty damned big , far more than six feet. Hell I saw an entire 20 foot arch balloon outside a mall here in UK that was all silvered over).
What Im trying to get across to you sir, is that the photographic evidence , does not make for accurate analysis. It is of a less than brilliant quality, and also offers no other objects for reference. There is no way to tell how far it is from the ground, its size relative to other objects, or indeed (this being a still shot we are talking about) its airspeed.
Believe me man, I would LOVE for it to be the first in a wave of greeting ships from another place in time n space, but I cannot believe that this particular object, is such a vehicle.
Now Im not one of these who just debunks for no reason. Being as how I am of the opinion that aliens DO exist, and that they have visited us, I can empathise with your fustration at the amount of UFO skeptics in the world, and thier propensity for making pretty threads ugly with sarcasm and arrogance. But sometimes, a balloon is just that and nothin more!

(holy moly, I am editing a post !!! :O)

All of that said , yeah we can agree to disagree if you like. But I feel that it would be more productive to learn from one another during healthy debate.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by TrueBrit]

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Hi I Am Looking For Info Ma-bee A site Dedicated to the observation and research to this Creature

Firstly they are not a hoax because I have Actually had Contact with one ,and it is really not what you thing and I have done research on it myself !

Please Contact me If you have any behavioral and height info also Weather conditions eg. temp and Position from the sun and any ( In Fog Siting )

I am ) 1 of 22 people that touch one and If you did to (Any Changes in health,mood,or abilities and what color (you Know) Wink Wink

If you Don`t know then please Sit Quitly and Move on by ......

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join