It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prime Minister asks for a new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Vladimir Putin attacks Western rescue packages

For 30 minutes Putin spoke, and suggested a new world order, a re-balanse of the power conditions in the world, to reverse the finacial crisis.

business.timesonline.co.uk...

Boy, he sure doesnt hide it. NWO. Yup yup yup

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Here we go, Russia jumping on the band wagon. Once again, Putin spouting off nonsense...because he wants it like the Cold War era, back when Russia was a MAJOR superpower. Well, Mr. Putin, I say to you this; If you really are stupid enough to want a World War to try to shift power from NATO to Russia/China, I hope you have the balls to use those Topol-M's, because I guarantee you, Americans will have the mindset "If we're going down, so are you". But hey, If you think you are right, go for it.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

“Interference of the State, the belief in the omnipotence of the State: that is a reaction to market failures,” Mr Putin said in his keynote address at the opening of the four-day meeting. “There is a temptation to expand direct interference of state in economy. In the Soviet Union that became an absolute. We paid a very dear price for that.”

I realise that cold war paranoia still runs rampant through people in the states, but what he's saying here is the kind of thing that we all should be listening to, because the Western governments at the moment are throwing good money after bad, and its NOT working at the moment.

I don't see a call for anything sinister in what he's said at all. Actually most of it is common sense.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

join