It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
hey all

im wondering if there is anyone here in scotland, particulary the ayrshire area.

i ask because ive heard from a few people around my area that they have seen an increased amount of ufo's. just wondering if there is anyone with any info on this

thanks again friends
peace

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever

Whoa man that is really freaky i think

im from Ayeshire
u know u may actually kow me because its pretty well known how and why i moved away from ayeshire my msn is my real name so check out my name on my profile and you may actually know me

moved away though but i actually do have a UFO story

my dad who i dont see anymore said that one night he was out smoking because he couldnt smoke indoors for obvious reasons and he claimed to have seen loads and loads of lights in the skky but they werent chinese lanters or nothing like that because of the way they moved and that

my mum also reported the same also there was a thread about a few months ago that claimed to have seen the exact same thingg funnily enough in ayreshire lol

so that gives it a hell of a lot of credibility to me

[edit on 28/1/2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

thanks my friend for sharing, i was wondering do you happen to know the name of the thread you are talking about from a while back, i would like to check it out. also where in ayrshire were you from my friend, im from ayr!!

thanks agasin my friend
peace

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

umm this is one i found although its not the exact one i was looking for also weirdly enough i have found out that there is absoloutely loads of membes from ayeshire on ATS i am kinda shocked by how many there is

oh and im originally from Ayr also

check out my msn address on my profile

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I am also from Ayr in Ayrshire. There have been many reports from many places in Ayrshire. Will check to see what I can find. Dalmellington and Kirkmichael are places that come to mind having read about lights in the local papers over the years.

Maybe with all the Ayrshire/ Ayr based members we could have a meet?

Respects

[edit on 28-1-2009 by captiva]

[edit on 28-1-2009 by captiva]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I live in Scotland but in the highlands, There's never been that much sighting up here untill reports started coming in from the local paper, about a month ago.
There's never any reports in this paper about UFO and now there's been 3 in a month and the paper only comes out once a week.
I missed all of them!!!!!

Heres the links

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

[edit on 28/1/09 by freemindmine]

link   
reply to post by captiva

that would be quite good yeah my friend, get together with a bunch of like minded people and discuss our expereinces and what not.

thanks my friend
peace

link   
well...does it help to say that my wife is from Scottish royal bloodline? LOL...still wanna go visit Scotland some day and spend a night in a castle with her
The NON haunted one. LOL

Yea, if my memory serves me correctly, there is some activity in Scotland but, can't for the life of me remember exact thread, it's not alot but some?

Have you seen/heard something you can't explain so you can post it that particular thread or just curious?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by freemindmine

thanks for the links my friend,. i once lived in inverness for around 4-5 months but i never really knew enuff people to hear any stories from that area, although i have seen reports from that surrounding area since moving back to ayrshire.

thankk again my friend
peace

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

this has happened to me three times now, once about 2 months ago and twice two nights ago.

i get into my bed and i will lie thre for hours not being able to sleep and constantly checking over my shoulder feeling a presence of some sort. eventually i will slowly calm down lie on my back which i find most comfortable to sleep. around 5 mins after lying on my back i am completly paralysed and the best way i can explain it is its like im being electrocuted but there is no pain and my mind goes sort of fuzzy but it feels like its going into overdrive ( sorry if im not making much sense but i dont know how best to describe it ). i try to move and try to shout out but the only noise i can make is a raspy sort of croaking noise, i feel a presence to my right side ( that is with all three times ) then all of a sudden its gone and im stangely extremely calm. then i will sleep soundly and have the most vivid dreams of my life where iam travelling at extreme speed through stars and galaxys, suddenly i stop at a planet which i dont know and ill see a civilization of peace and technology that i couldnt even imagine, once i wake in the morning i feel a sense of content and a little bit more knowledgable.

hope that helps a little my friend
peace

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here`s an up to date thread about a group of Ayrshire (Cumnock) UFO watchers. Also typing Ayrshire UFOs brings up a lot of good info on google.

Respects

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

where in ayr are you from my friend, maybe we could meet yp for a drink or two and have a little discussion about such thigns as aliens and ufos and the like. peace

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I am not from Ayrshire,but hello all the same!
See you around the forums!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hey....you started the party without me!

I'm in Scotland too, but in the Cairngorms, east side, and not too high up, but maybe one day we will be...although it's so damn cold here, I don't know how we would cope....

Anyway, not much to report here on ufo sightings, although we have dark enough skies to see some unbelievable meteors at times. will keep watching though...you never know.

Cait

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

thanks my friend, welcome to the party hehe

i appreciate you commenting and look forward to hearing of anything ufo related in your area, ive started a massive study in to scottish skies recently and any onfo wud be amazing, looking to hold a presentation of my research mid summer time maybe late summer depending on how long it takes to comprise, but again thnks my firend
peace x

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
hiya, another Scot on here, i,m from Gretna in Dumfries and Galloway and i have also seen UFOs a couple of times in the last three months, i also had a very close encounter when i was 16 years old in the company of three of my friends.I have to go out in fifteen minutes but if anyone would like to hear about it i will be back around 9 0 clock this evening. i will be glad to share my experiences with you all.The encounter i had convinced me of the existence of extraterrestrials.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'll certainly keep a look out and let you know if I catch sight of anything. The ufo thingy isn't really what interests me, and I'm surious but almost too scared to look. I have a feeling that they are watching us *very* closely, waiting for us to catch up a little. It freaks me out a bit actually, and I don't know what I would do if I saw something. I hate to harp on about it, but the weather here just now is not conducive to ufo spotting and staying alive...unless you have a survival suit to hand. I will make the effort, though, when I'm out with the dog...

I wonder if there is anyone here near Bonnybridge? Is that area still as busy as it once was with ufo sightings? I've always wanted to go there, bizarrely, probably cos it's not where I live...

Talk soon..

Cait

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by themove1904

i would really like to hear of your experience my friend, thanks again
peace

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by themove1904

Yes please...tell us more, and I'll hide behnd the sofa....

Seriously, I would love to hear your story. Don't be long....

Cait

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
hiya Free4Ever and Cait and the rest of the members at ATS.I will start by telling you that i was in a bad car accident and nearly lost my life in august2007 on the way to watch rangers ,i was airlifted from Dumfries ti the Southern general hospital in Glasgow with multiple injuries including a brain injury so sorry if my writing is not to cohesive.
In 1978 when i was sixteen me and three friends were on our way back from a place called Annan to Ecclefechan where we all lived at the time as we neared the Fechan ( i was in the back seat on the passengers side) i looked out the window(dark at the time)and was amazed,shocked ,awestruck, to see this craft,instantly i knew i was looking at something not of this world, it was typically saucer shaped and was omitting a bluish , indigo hue with light ,green , white, and orangy rotating round the middle.
it was around100 yards away in the field and was flying parallel to the road at around the same speed as our car. it maintained a steady pace for around the mile we had left to get to the village .as soon as i saw it i told the rest of the boys to look to their lefts, they all saw it and were in awe, whooping and shouting.
when we got to Fechan the craft flew over the top of us and i looked out the window at the underside of it and it looked like a dull metallic ,like lead colour, it then headed south at the same speed and we decide to follow it.we
followed it for around 2 miles into the village of Eaglesfield. it kept around 100 -200 yards ahead of us. we approached this village and the craft stopped and hovered around 75 yards away , i opened the window to get a clear look
and realised that there was no noise coming from it , totally silent.
We watched for around five minutes then i asked my mate Andrew to flash his lights at it which he did and to our surprise the craft flashed back at us . not a beam but more a pulse of light, the whole craft just seemed to glow 2or 3 times brighter.
At that we took fright and bombed the car home, i looked out the rear window and the thing was following us. By This time we were all really frightened . Tore into the village and they dropped me of at home, this craft by then had flown over my house and out of sight. i rushed into the house and woke my parents up in a right state, father grabbed the 20X50s and when we went to the window and looked out there were now 3 of them around half a mile away hovering,we watched them for around an hour and eventually had to go to bed .
That's what happened and was what started my long term interest in the UFO subject.
I hope you don't mind but i,m exhausted mentally putting this down but tomorrow if you like i will tell you about the UFOs me and the wife and one of her friends seen in the last couple of months.Nothing as mind blowing as this but the way these others showed up is quite intriguing , so if you don't mind ill post a bit more up tomorrow

top topics

<<   2 >>

join