It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth be told, Uncovering the lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
To use words to mean nothing is, as Orwell suggested, a treachery to humanity which, of course,is everyday fun for the demonic race killing the world. For example;Global Facilitation Movement for Change Corporations ? The real truth behind these movements are hidden, nothing is being said, and to use language to mean nothing is indictive of contempt. Who knows the real evil behind this mask and deception of words turned corporation, for now as we pass into the first decade of the millineum we can see the damage done to this present day, destroyed-by-the-wicked country called America..."Land of the fake, home of the lie."
The language system is wrenched off its rails when we can calmly use an oxymoron like the war for peace;for the word peace is itself fractured when forced to contain visibly within itself children and old people, horribly burnt and mutilated, and when, according to calculations 75% of an american income tax goes to military spending. To think that the American public supported the worst, all time terrorist organization of the Illuminati's Bush Administration through various taxes financing terrorism on their own country and at the same time gave up even more tax money to feed a trumped up war in Iraq that the United States funded arms for in the first place. So while the Bush Administration bombed innocent children next to crucial water supplies in Iraq killing thousands and making mutants, a bran new-age demonic race in America was being mass reproduced spreading confusion in an over-all mutiny within Americas own borders while the nightmare tragedy of 911 rocked the nation and the programmed masses believed the pathetic lies that covered it all up which played out across the country destroying the very integrity this country was built on.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by asala]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I agree with most of what you're saying, but you might want to link some sources that back your claims.

Reading many posts like this, I see alot of people who feel like this post sources to back their feelings and show what is really going on. I believe this makes you look more credible.

Also the caps lock key is a known source for mind control, you should avoid it unless neccesary.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by LeTan]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
I agree with most of what you're saying, but you might want to link some sources that back your claims.

Reading many posts like this, I see alot of people who feel like this post sources to back their feelings and show what is really going on. I believe this makes you look more credible.

Also the caps lock key is a known source for mind control, you should avoid it unless neccesary.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by LeTan]

David icke will back me and so will the lyrics of Judas Priest and all i really have to do is take a good look around.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EriktheRed9

You sure can hammer a point home, ETR! I luv america, too: it's the people I can't stand. I work for them out of necessity (to maintain), and they are far beyond possessed. They are the thing that possesses...They worship the very thing they condemn other people for naming (Santa=Satan, their Master).

But, there is no way to kill the beast: it must be locked in a deep, dark cubicle, which is precisely where these Satan worshipping 'things' are headed, but don't even suspect yet: they are too busy with their technologies and greed and pride to perceive the Light that is not Illusion.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
reply to post by EriktheRed9

You sure can hammer a point home, ETR! I luv america, too: it's the people I can't stand. I work for them out of necessity (to maintain), and they are far beyond possessed. They are the thing that possesses...They worship the very thing they condemn other people for naming (Santa=Satan, their Master).

But, there is no way to kill the beast: it must be locked in a deep, dark cubicle, which is precisely where these Satan worshipping 'things' are headed, but don't even suspect yet: they are too busy with their technologies and greed and pride to perceive the Light that is not Illusion.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by SS,Naga]
WOW, That was good, you said that with flair !! Last sentence of first paragraph, pure truth, blatant ,beautiful. Thanks for being there, i hope i dont get you in trouble. I'm a Crusader of Light crash dummie who's sick of the lies.

top topics

join