It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bill Makes The Federal Reserve "Super Cop" Over The Entire Financial System Of The United Stat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank has proposed a new bill that would make the Federal Reserve a "super cop" that would have complete control of the financial system -- that means that all banks, all investment firms, all insurance companies, all hedge funds and any other financial entity that is large enough to significantly impact the economy would report directly to the Fed.

Under this new bill, the Federal Reserve would be given sweeping authority to demand information about the inner workings of all the financial institutions in the United States, and the Fed would directly regulate what these financial institutions can or cannot do.

No federal agency has ever been given this much power over the financial system in the history of the United States.

But there is a problem.

The Federal Reserve is NOT a government agency.

The Federal Reserve is a privately owned central bank that is designed to make a huge profit for the owners.

And who are the owners?

The owners of the Federal Reserve include very powerful international bankers from Europe and the United States.....

futurestorm.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

While this in no way diminishes your OP (believe me, I mean it) it is somewhat inaccurate to say that the Fed is a privately owned Central Bank. It is more of a Cartel of Central Banks (all transnational in character) - equally non-governmental and still guilty of deception on a global scale.

But calling it a private bank sort of takes away from the fact that the interests of the bank supersede the interests of our country (or any country for that matter). The Fed (the corporation itself) is NOT a loyal citizen of the United States. In fact, most corporations aren't, for the most part. Their charter must be revoked. .... but guess who ratified it gladly ... our Congress.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Why am i not surprised. This is what people in power do when they fear retribution from the people they've pulled a wool blanket over.

The Fed is most likely pushing this in order to make sure that Obama can't shut them down in the coming years once people wake up and realize what a tarnished and UN-American institution it is.

I would like to see Obama Veto that bill once it came accross his desk, but i have an eerie feeling he won't and it'll be in full swing with no media coverage by the end of the next couple of months.

Good luck to all in my sister country if that happens, i truly will be sorry for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The FED's owners consist of some of those banks?
Doesn't make much sense.

new topics

top topics

join