It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Spirits in My Dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Lately i have been dreaming of evil spirits.

The first dream was an evil spirit wandering around the neighborhood that got in to my backyard.. but all the dogs around the neighborhood were barking at it and biting it.

Then, when i got back to the door again i looked through the window and there was an evil being there, smiling this ugly smile at me.. just waiting to come in. It was crouching, but i closed the door and yelled at it to go away. It had spikes on it face.

Then, last night, i kept waking up, and each time i did i would start praying.

I had a dream i was in the living room with my boyfriend, and the spirit of a girl came up to me, maybe 11 years old, and only I could see her. She told me something but i cant remember. And i kept telling my boyfriend she was there and i could see her. I knew she was evil, or she had bad intentions or something because she seemed really mad. Then she walked into the kitchen and started climbing over the table and disappeared.

Thoughts, anyone?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lovelyn

i wrote it there today.. so i will not write it again.. check it out please..
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

yes.. i believe you 100%
there are evils in dreams

:-)

Nia Wind

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That's interesting... I had a dream recently about a man/demon with spikes in his face.

I have some ideas on possible symbolism's of the things in your dreams, but dreams are very much geared towards and based on the dreamer and should be contemplated and pondered upon by the dreamer. They also have very much to do with the Spiritual War and the beliefs of the dreamer. However, consider the following scripture:

Genesis 4:7 "If you do right, won't you be accepted? But if you do not do right, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for you, but you must master it."

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

That is very interesting that you saw maybe the same demon or of its kind.

I see what you mean. Its like temptation right?

I think its because compared to three years ago, im not as religious as i used to be.

Also, my parents are the go to church twice a week kind of people. They may want to stray us away from that path, maybe?

Please take this other piece of detail into consideration: I recently re-arranged every single peice of furniture in my room to make it bigger. Would this have maybe triggered the dreams?

[edit on 22-1-2009 by lovelyn]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovelyn
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

That is very interesting that you saw maybe the same demon or of its kind.

I see what you mean. Its like temptation right?

I think its because compared to three years ago, im not as religious as i used to be.

Also, my parents are the go to church twice a week kind of people. They may want to stray us away from that path, maybe?

Please take this other piece of detail into consideration: I recently re-arranged every single peice of furniture in my room to make it bigger. Would this have maybe triggered the dreams?

[edit on 22-1-2009 by lovelyn]

From personal experience I can tell you that demons use very similar tactics in dream and thought injections against us in the Spiritual War - as there's nothing new under the sun - so for us to have had similar dreams doesn't surprise me. I've also had dreams in which "bad people" are trying to get in the house through doors and/or windows. This is very symbolic of evil trying to invade our thoughts, minds and hearts.

It could mean temptation, if by temptation you mean being tempted to leave the truth behind or the narrow path. This is what demons want and what Satan wants. Their wish is to bring as many down with them as they possibly can.

I don't believe that moving furniture would have triggered the dreams. You may be thinking of the common paranormal theory of what causes spiritual activity to manifest. Dreams are often the spirit realm's way of speaking to us, whether it be via Father's Holy Angels, or Converts and Demons.

I think you're on the way to pondering out your dream(s). I would suggest taking some time to pray to Father on the meaning(s) behind your dreams and really search your heart on how you feel in regards to your faith, Father Yahweh, and Christ Jesus.

I hope I've managed to help in some way, and pray that Father's Holy Spirit guide you in acquiring knowledge and understanding.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

top topics

join