It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Near STS 115 Atlantis Shuttle Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am not sure if this has been posted yet or not. According to the video the disk shaped UFO footage has not been denied or confirmed by NASA or any other Government official as of Dec. 22, 2008.......lwww.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It's a satellite deployment during mission STS-51G, as pointed out by Phage in the other discussions: you can see it from minute 3:20 here
www.nss.org...

Discussed here and here Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

I checked it out and like I said in the comment...

Look very closely, and listen to the astronaut, he says...

Reflective cloth, not a solid structure ...some type of grouding strap coming off it, a copper line that appears to be a grounding strap

Look very closely, there is a grounding strap.... it looks like a wire, rope, whatever as the object rotates it can be seen...

It's not a spacecraft... not alien, aliens don't have long ropes hanging off of their ships... the orbit is natural in space..

They don't know what it is so technichally it's unidentified but it is probably a piece of space junk from some foreign satellite, could be from Mir for all we know, broken pieces randomly orbiting earth.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The video is from June 1985 and it's on of the MORELOS-A or TELSTAR-3D Communications Satellites (ARABSAT-A was also launched in that mission, but it was square in profile) from the NASA mission STS-51G. The satellites head on look exactly like the video. The video appears to have been taken before the PAM (payload assist module) was release and the satellite was fully extended.

The audio is from the Dec. 22, 2008 mission, but there is not mention of video being shot (only pictures being taken, and it being looked at with binoculars). Also the description of the object in question does not at all match the object in the video. I don't see how you can extrapolate a cooper line or grounding strap from a apparently circular disk. Also he never mentions it is circular or disk shaped...a detail I am sure a shuttle commander would not oversee as it is blatantly obvious. This is like watching a video of a tarp in the wind, with the man narrating it describing a cruse liner. The description and video Just don't match...a very cheap and badly made fake (fake as in real video, real audio, but each respectably taken 23 years apart).

www.boeing.com...

The site above has some side view shots of the satellite in question.

new topics

top topics

join