It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man charged with threatening Obama on website

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I have to disagree with most here. I don’t see much evidence of real mental illness. Looks like an obvious put-on to me, and not very well done.

I smell a psy-op, but then I usually do. Just more of the PTB trying to get people to associate certain behaviors with certain people. Also known as slander. Just the accuser doing his thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
I was so relieved when I found out it was at another site. I thought for sure it might be ATS, but now I'm curious as to what the other site allows one to post. Could it perhaps be more a true freedom of speech forum.

you can definitely speak your mind there more,,,,and not worry about cursing or respecting someone who is obviously a troll or just plain butt hole---here i had to write butt hole

but ats is much more quality and real,, factual info in my opinion

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
As asked by someone else earlier, yes GLP is more 'freedom of speech' than ATS, you can post anonymously there without waiting for moderator approval. With that added freedom you get a lot more total crackpottery though.

I doubt they were monitoring this guy specifically. What probably happened is someone at GLP was concerned by what he wrote, and informed the SS. The SS then can ask the forum for the IP address of the poster. Any forum in a major western country (that includes ATS), must retain the IP of posters for a certain time, and divulge it silently on official request.

From the look of the video, and some of this guys writings, I think he did deserve a visit.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
I have to disagree with most here. I don’t see much evidence of real mental illness. Looks like an obvious put-on to me, and not very well done.

I smell a psy-op, but then I usually do. Just more of the PTB trying to get people to associate certain behaviors with certain people. Also known as slander. Just the accuser doing his thing.

That's what was said over at Gang Stalking World. I guess some of us, just are more open to the various possibilities, now that we know what the world is really like.

I wonder if he was put up to it, or if he really is a government agent?

Maybe he really is crazy. Or they are just getting ready to link conspiracy sites with crazy, so they can pass laws.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The neat thing about this thread is that it says to me, even if they do try to frame conspiracy sites, sites like this apparently will just play right into it. Nothing personal, just an observation.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sorry to interrupt guys, but I just looked at his YouTube page (the uk.youtube one) and this comment cracked me up!

mbezifinest (3 hours ago)

Hooooooooly sh*******t,wait until all the black guys in Jail find out why you're in there

I didn't really consider that until I watched the video of him being carted off the the jail transport and noticed he was surrounded by nothing but black guys. Oh man, I still cant stop laughing

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Of course there are two threads about this already that existed before this one, but since ATS has become a self serving entity I guess it really doesn't matter any more.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What I find interesting is that the video that showed the TV coverage of this guy's arrest talks about it being a black/white issue when he clearly states in the video after he's arrested that it's not a black thing but to stop Israel's NWO.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

That's not a yellow jump suit. That's the ragged yellow t-shirt and the shorts he was wearing when they arrested him. It is the same shirt he was wearing in some of his videos.

If Stevie is a gov agent, he has been playing the psycho role for quite a while.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Well... there is with good reason a lot of security around Obama, while a lof of us voted for him, a lot of us didn't and he being historically the first black president, I think they should focus on the racist websites, but I can see in their mind they are looking at all 'fringe' sites, and this being fringe in their minds.

I think we need to give Obama the benefit of the doubt, it would be a miracle if he could turn this financial crisis around within a year, so I'm willing to give him a term before I say whether I do or do not like what he has done, I voted for him, I would like to see him succeed, for the country.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kreeper
reply to post by ANNED

That's not a yellow jump suit. That's the ragged yellow t-shirt and the shorts he was wearing when they arrested him. It is the same shirt he was wearing in some of his videos.

If Stevie is a gov agent, he has been playing the psycho role for quite a while.

Yeah, I started to correct the jumpsuit thing too, but figured it was obvious.

If Stevie is a Psyop, then most likely he's a MK Ultra or Monarch victim. For his sake, I hope he's just mentally ill.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey
...Do a self examination on yourself, and compare how you were [mentally] when you first came upon ATS and now, since you have tracked its every thread and post. IF you are honest with yourself, you will find that your own observations and speculations have gradually changed, mostly for the negative rather than for the good. Rarely do you see ANYTHING of a positive nature on this site.

Oh, look! What a surprise! Someone saying that people who come to conspiracy sites are "mentally unstable". How original!

No sir, people can't come here because they are bored, because it's just as "factual" as the news, they do it as a hobby, or they just enjoy the mental exercise. Nope. Mentally unstable.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
... Or they are just getting ready to link conspiracy sites with crazy, so they can pass laws.

Haven't you been paying attention to JUST THAT THING IN THIS VERY THREAD?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I would just like to say that when this numbnut gets out of jail,comes home and eats a hot meal the very next thing he will do is go online and see how much fussin everyone has done in his name wich means hell come hear too,and see where you guys have posted all his videos and talk quite abit about how scarey he is and he will get off like never b4.He will have all of you to thank for this.I really thought this website was for people who were into deeper thinking than this but what page are we on here already cmon people stop with this jag already plz

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Even " Freedom Of Speech " has it's consequences and this man will be dealing with those consequences. I believe anyone who threatens our President no matter where they are speaking from should be arrested and dealt with according to the law. I may not like a President but some things are better kept to yourself.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

*deleted* - posted in wrong forum

[edit on 19-1-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Oh, look! What a surprise! Someone saying that people who come to conspiracy sites are "mentally unstable". How original!

No sir, people can't come here because they are bored, because it's just as "factual" as the news, they do it as a hobby, or they just enjoy the mental exercise. Nope. Mentally unstable.

Just as factual as the news? Since when I have I turned over to the major news stations to discover that some of our highest government officials are actually morphing reptiles?

There are many people who are of the opinion that the news is filled with well designed propaganda, but I tell you, of the majority of conspiracy threads I have read, that is where the genuine propaganda has been generated and accepted as factual truth. The worst thing is to believe a lie and then advocate it as truth.

You mention coming as a hobby, or, mental exercise, yes, I agree that coming here can provide entertainment, considering some of the topics that transpire. Although, as for factual truth that can be found here, and those things actually transpiring in the Real World I would wager 99.9 % never transpire. Not a good record. Having said that, yes, for entertainment sake, great, for finding truth, no.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Unless your name is Liz Trotta I guess you'll be trown in jail for such remarks. Clearly Steven Joseph wanted attention and now has his wish granted. I don't like Obama, but understand hes just a puppet like all before and after him.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaman
I would just like to say that when this numbnut gets out of jail,comes home and eats a hot meal the very next thing he will do is go online and see how much fussin everyone has done in his name wich means hell come hear too,and see where you guys have posted all his videos and talk quite abit about how scarey he is and he will get off like never b4.He will have all of you to thank for this.I really thought this website was for people who were into deeper thinking than this but what page are we on here already cmon people stop with this jag already plz

and did you just help fill space on what page 7 or page 8

takes on to know one,,, the pot calling the kettle black

and he'll love it,, he's famous

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
my god,,, he';s a rapper too

no,,he isn't an undercover agenty as some say just nuts,extra large

check this vid

also,,is he out already,,,or is this vid just being posted now????
says jan 16

also found it weird it was by godlike prod.
are they feeding on his fame,,, to use it to their advantage????

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join