It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 prophecy add from the 80's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
i was just surfing on the net when i found this the picture shows a plane shadow and the twin towers this is a very old add originating from Pakistan

linkage www.2spare.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

wow, looks like this was planned way way in advance. there's no other way. unless the ad is not true

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

Meh:

Coincidence!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
oh my god thats scary
anyone else have any coincidental images?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
well of course there are the obvious ones like neo's passport expired in 9/11 in matrix and then there was this tv show that had an episode where therrorists launch planes at the twin towers. just google 9/11 predicted in movies. or 9/11 foreshadowing in movies. something like that.

oh yea, there was also simpson episode where they wanted to go to new york and on the brochure it said 9$ and had two towers behind the 9 looking like 9/11. and that episode was before 2001
[edit on 13-1-2009 by Ponyboy_86]

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Ponyboy_86]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

Here is a picture of a cute 9/11 themed toy. Whoever designed it has a real feel for what kids of all ages might like. Unfortunately the toy is obviously in appalling taste. There is nothing cute or fun about 9/11.

I think the toy was made post 9/11, probably overseas in a country where 9/11 may well have been seen as scoring one for the good guys.

Here's an article about it:

www.wftv.com...

And here is the little gem itself.

join