It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top-5 Illuminati-Occult Hollywood productions. This should raise an eyebrow.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Without a Doubt the 1993 movie "Fearless" with Jeff Bridges is one of the deepest Illuminati movies ever made. Major In your face subliminals and massive anti-christ over tones are riddled all over this film.

Watch the movie and you will see.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well Op you seemed to have struck a chord with some folks here at ats. Even though this is a conspiracy site many of your detractors seem to not even believe in conspiracies so this in itself exposes them and dis-info skeptics who just try to derail threads with nonsense arguments. That being said good job because some posters in this thread are so belligerent it makes your accusations seem more and more likely.

Good job Op some very good examples of occult symbolism. There is no way that all these pyramids and suns and poignant numbers could be in all these movies by sheer coincidence. Neo's birthday on his license was September 11th for gods sake. I would say that some are so ignorant that they will deny everything.

We know that there are government agencies specifically tasked with blog posting and diffusing decent of any sort so when i see an over the top post denying the obvious symbolism in 5th element and clockwork orange i just laugh.

Kubrick may have gone to the "good side" later in life but early in his career every thing he did was rich with masonic and typical new world order symbolism.

AND stop saying 5th element was an indie film LOL it had a massive budget superstar cast and just because something is at Cannes doesn't make it "indie" It just means a smaller studio made it but for the most part smaller studios are all just subsidiaries of large studios. Big Hollywood movies are at Cannes all the time. This is the lamest argument of all that i have read.

Excellent post OP. If you are getting angry responses in defense of friggin movie studios then you must be on to something.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Jake Kotze a syncromystic elite has pointed out the theory that kubric helped to fake the "fake" moon landing or alternate terra feed lol, based on Jim Carrie movies where he pulls the moon from the sky, and passes by an article of landing on the moon, and some scene in the movie about the dead comedian guy. andy something..

I can tell you all with absolute assurity in my view there is a system of conveyance through movies and music and corporate news. Early communists in the 30s and 40s used a multitude of means to commnicate. Today now that they have infiltrated, they use a multi-tiered system of communication and social manipulation.

DR WHO, at least Tom Bakers episodes have strong resonations with masonic/illuminati imagery. And those shows link very closely, such as the Q and the Worshippers of Mandrangula wear similar attire, And get chased by DNA helix energy form from outside space and time.

Which leads me to believe in inner mind time travel. If there is a conspiracy, its to hide something. What better than to hide an advantage over the rest in a failing time and system. Go live an alternate life in oyur mind, see your angle of success and live it in the real world.

I believe the egyptians knew of this, using the Lotus and the heiroglyphs eluding to Alien Contact and solar winged orbs depicting time travel.

So over time I think they learned much about the human brain, and have been keeping the masses locked in repeating thought patterns as these secret few live free to succeed as uber elites apart from the cattle.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by mastermind77]

[edit on 11-1-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It's all perspective.

Has it ever occurred to anyone that our fears are what's keeping our potential for greatness in check? Could it be that we are being given lessons and signs to digest in order to create and nurture a massive shift in our conscious perspective?

We have to now communicate with each other in order to determine our greater good.

This is how Hollywood does it.

Al Pacino's Speech From Devil's Advocate

this is a test. i'm trying to figure out how to embed a video in my post:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

No one is getting angry, for the most part what I see in the responses is people agreeing that there is some truth in what the OP says.

It's one thing to be a conspiracy nut, it's quite another to be on a conspiracy site and not drink every glass of kool aid that's placed in front of us, regardless of the flavor.

No one here has been "exposed" to anything but healthy skepticism, it helps keep the demons at bay.

-JR

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is probably one of the most important threads I've seen here, because this place does need a Hollywood Conspiracy board. These videos and images can be explained easily: they are all primitive symbols that have been long ingrained in man's subconscious. They appear everywhere, and it's why the people who founded these organizations we fear used them. Now if someone can get ahold of a studio memo demanding more pyramid shots...

This place needs a Hollywood Conspiracy discussion area because Hollywood is probably the reason America is the way it is. The spell it casts over the developing mind of human beings as they grow up watching directly influences how they interact with the world around them. These are blatant, very public conspiracies ("race films" of the 1920's and 30's are an excellent example) which seem to be overlooked because of how secretive they are. Like killing the Native Americans: just because it happened on a wide scale and everyone knows about it, doesn't mean it's not a conspiracy that began with a group of men in a quiet room.

Hollywood needs to be examined by the extremely intelligent and remarkably astute users here because their eyes will be able to pick apart and expose the manipulative manner of movies and the Entertainment industry in general. Not in terms of symbols and maybe-signs from Masons, but in terms of looking at images that promote abuse towards women, intolerance towards other people, unhealthy attitudes, poor social habits, and unsavory characteristics.

It's so important I think because so much of this board runs on speculation. And while this of course is the very nature of our way, it would be nice to have something that we could actually prove. It won't be hard to prove that a movie like Beowulf was sexist as hell. But it IS pretty difficult to prove that Beowulf was an ancient astronaut.

Let's get a Hollywood board!! Woooo!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Excellent posts. I wish you would expand upon what you are saying in this thread, perhaps in a new thread.

And, also, I just want to say that the Dude abides.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by joecamel

America is the way that it is because that's the way it was planned. Hollywood is just a natural part of the progression of the agenda.

feels like deja vu.

One of these days soon optimism and strong belief will pay off and we're going to find out that those we thought were our enemies will turn out to be the best friends we could have ever asked for.

Get ready to be dazzled beyond belief. Try not to panic, in fact...have no fear...it's not necessary when right is right and our hands are clean.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The analogies to the Wizard Of Oz work for a reason. According to later commentators, the tale was actually written as a monetary allegory at a time when the "money question" was a key issue in American Politics. In the 1890's politicians were still hotly debating who should create the nations money and what it should consist of. Should it be created by the Government with full accountability to the people? (YES) Or should it be created by private Banks behind closed doors for the Banks own private ends? (NO, The Fed as it's called). William Jennings Bryan the Populist candidate for President in 1896 and again in 1900 mounted the last serious challenge to the right of private bankers to create the national money supply. According to the commentators Bryan was represented in Frank Baum's 1900 book The Wonderfull Wizard Of Oz by the Cowardly Lion. The Lion finally proved he was the King of Beasts by decapitating a giant spider that was terrorizing everyone in the forest. The giant spider Bryan challenged was the Morgan/Rockefellar banking cartel which was bent on usurping the power to create the nations money from the people and their representive Government. The characters in the Wizard Of Oz represent those deeply involved in the debate: The Scarecrow as the Farmers, the Tin Woodman as the industrial workers, the Lion as Silver advocate Bryan and Dorothy as the archetypal American girl. Like the Populists Dorothy and her troops discovered that they had the power to solve their own problems and achieve their own dreams. The Scarecrow in search of a Brain, the Tin Man in search of a heart, the Lion in search of courage actually had what they wanted all along. When the Wizards false magic proved powerless the Wicked Witch was vanquished by a defenceless young girl and her little dog. When the Wizard disappeared in his hot air ballon the unlettered Scarecrow took over as leader of Oz. The Wizard Of Oz came to embody the American dream and the American national spirit. In the US the land of abundance all you have to do was to realise your potentional and manifest it. That was one of the morals of the story but it also contained a darker side, a message for which its imagery has become a familiar metaphor, that there are invisible puppeteers pulling the strings of the puppets we see on the stage in a show that is largely an illusion.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Chuffer]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Lets list all the things that are illuminati/masonic/NWO symbols being shoved down our throat in movies:

Balls
Circles
Squares
Triangles
Cones
Trapezoids (pyramid without a capstone)
Diamonds
Sun
Lightsources of any kind
Eyes
Numbers
Penises
Pillars
Ladders
Wheels
Oranges
Lions

...didnt miss anything did I?

Ok, that leaves us with rectangles and Scenes at night (without a visible light source). Its pretty impossible to make a movie and avoid all of the above. Thats why most people think its rather silly, not because you touched a nerve.

Also at least for the triangles there is a reason: ever been in a group foto arranged by a professional fotographer? He will shift people around and tell them to crouch so that the faces dont align to straight lines, but form triangles. He does that so the part of our brain that recognizes patterns has something to do while looking at the photo, instead of going "ok, 3 rows... bored now" It just looks better that way.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'll be honest, I haven't looked much into the stuff but I did watch the videos the OP posted and a few others on youtube. I have to say I get the symbolism in it, I mean I see it and everything but there are alot of questions that come along with it. It's plain knowledge that in the movies there is no such thing as coincidence (I believe that applies to everyday life aswell but that's just me.) but in the movies every prop, every book, every tattoo, every piece of paper, filing cabinet, everything is placed in for shots - so if someone wanted to make a prop look absolutely innocent they very well can. I mean.. how can I explain this. Every ball every seemingly innocent little nothing was placed in that movie on purpose. Weather it REALLY means anything or not we may never know but the fact remains that these things wouldn't be in movies if someone didn't put them there.

But the question that I guess will always be unanswered is why. Do they want us to figure something out? Or are they showing their superiority?

Id personally like the symbolism used in the Golden Compass to be picked apart and looked at but I'm afraid if I try to watch it again my b/f will freak out. =D

Edit to add - While I was reflecting on the subject I had a thought. Maybe these producers and directors have to make at least 1 film showing their true allegiance and they do it by embedding symbolism that the Illuminous could pick up on. Meh, who knows.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Boogley]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Well Op you seemed to have struck a chord with some folks here at ats. Even though this is a conspiracy site many of your detractors seem to not even believe in conspiracies so this in itself exposes them and dis-info skeptics who just try to derail threads with nonsense arguments.
No, I think us "skeptics" aren't trying to derail anything, but expose nonsense threads. There isn't any sort of conspiracy, "mind control", or supernatural force at hand here in any of those videos or examples. Yanking objects, quotes, shapes, or pictures out of context from films, and contributing these things to otherworldly forces/conspiracies is asinine. The only thing I'm seeing here is either analogous or interpretation, neither of which is solid ground for a new section here at ATS. Jeff Bridges sitting with his hands over his head is the Illuminati symbol for the "all seeing eye"?

People picking movies apart doesn't bother me one bit. Someone hating a movie I love doesn't bother me. Nobody has struck a chord with anybody here(I hope), but this is a place for actual research and consideration, and so far, none of those youtube videos have shown the slightest bit of those things. If you guys really want a section to put this in, then we have one here already at ATS, and its called "skunk works".

Skunk Work=speculation

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is one of my favorites! Director William Richert’s 1979 Winter Kills staring John Huston and Jeff Bridges. It is a fictional take on a Kennedy style family political and business dynasty with Jeff Bridges staring as the inquisitive younger brother of a slain President determined to investigate until he finds the real answers as to who was responsible for his brother’s assassination and John Huston playing the eccentric elder patriarch of the clan determined to keep his youngest son from discovering the facts.

I lived in West Hollywood California for a little over a decade in the 80’s and 90’s and the people in Kansas would have long been horrified and mortified if they ever knew the truth of what drives the entertainment industry.

What a town!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

"They Live" was one of the biggest occult movies out there.

The star, Rowdy Roddy Piper, with his special sunglasses to 'see' the aliens, at the local bank holding his shotgun, said:

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick some ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum."

Incredible how the media was portrayed in this film...as our absolute enemy.

Watch this film if you haven't already.

Great thread, btw.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
face it with no fear. the illuminati is your friend!

perspective.

oh yeah, there's something going on here. but are you looking through the correct lens?

have you examined your own part in this cosmic performance?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted before. But the youtube handle soundless dawn has a handful of movies that take hollywood blockbusters and other mainstream media, and tells a story using synchromysticism.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry, guys, but this is a bit over the top!

Hollywood conspiracy? Come on! All you have done here is taken snippets of movies that looked/sounded like you wanted them to, and said "HERES PROOF!"

Lets examine this a little further. Hollywood actors are self centered, shallow, money grubbing, ego-maniacs. They are not Illuminati. If they are spreading Illuminati propaganda, they are doing it un-knowingly. SO....

You have to conclude that the propaganda is either coming from directors; writers; or the !!

I don't believe that anyone in Hollywood is concerned with anything other than making money and trying to impress people.

If there is anything to this theory, I think it's more subliminal. If the government could hide messages in the movies post production, that would be more reasonable.

Dont get me wrong, I do think that todays movies are desensitizing, and distracting us from thinking about our real problems. But are they hand tools of the Illuminati? I dont think so.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over
the truth is that there is tons of symbolism in Hollywood movies. Can we all agree on that?

If so, then there is a need to discuss it and dissect it to reveal possible meaning.

I believe we are running into obstacles when we try to impart our interpretations as being THE DEFINITIVE meaning.

So to sum it up, EVERYTHING that is filmed, has a PURPOSE that is discussed and debated many times before it is approved and implemented. While a symbol may be used with intention, that intention may not be known by everyone working on the film, including the director.

Great thread and looking forward to the eventual MESSAGES IN THE MEDIA topic.

You've said alot of what I wanted to say, and I thank you for saving me some typing! I'd like to add that symbolism is a very common literary technique. Writers use it all the time, and they often choose well-known symbols that resonate with many people - many of which may be interpreted as "occult" symbols in one way or another. You don't see threads about this, probably because alot more people watch movies than read books. And the visual aspect of a film does make it easier to pick out certain kinds of symbols, such as those based on shapes.

Movie makers are just doing the same thing. There are lots of people involved in deciding what goes into a movie. I'm sure some of them choose certain symbols for both positive and negative reasons, and probably most people simply don't care and/or opt for some symbolism because it looks cool or works with the movie.

That being said, I think there is a lot of truth to the so-called 'occult' power of these symbols and I think it is a very real thing. Does that mean it is 'evil' ? Not in my book, not by a long shot. The same symbols that are used to 'brainwash' one to follow a certain agenda can just as well be used to expose such programming and 'wake up' those who are willing to take the time to actually study and learn from the symbolism. These things can be used for "good" or "bad" purposes , it is all about intent. Only those who unthinkingly allow themselves to accept the subliminal messages will be negatively affected by them, and quite frankly, they may get what they deserve. And hopefully in the long run learn lessons which will help them to see through the veil in the future.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

The last thing I want to do is insult but I am a staight forward guy. Most writers, film producers etc, etc are artists. These artisit draws on what society gives them for thier idea's. If I am writing a comedy I am going to draw on the experience that I have had in my life and my knowledge of past and possible futures to make jokes that work. As a science fiction writer I am going to draw on the knowledge that I have in front of me along with the fears of the society in which I live in. I truly believe artists have an inside connection to humanity's soul. So its not absurd to believe that I writer could anaylize what is going on around him and take those views along with folk lore, ancient history, mix in some sublimal links(btw that was a week long discussion in my language arts class when we were discussing written works of art, to make something more believable add in folk lore and symbolism to make it more believable.
FOR EXAMPLE: Take the long running hit "Stargate SG-1" and the movie. They took our real history, tweaked it so that our past Hero's, Villans, World Rulers were actually aliens and then added in the symbolism to link these idea's to the storyline. Which in my opinion is what made the show a hit. One half believable mixed with one quarter scifi mixed with one quarter symbolism.
The movies you have linked were written and directed by very talented artists, I believe your belief in a consipiracy btw these movies and the symbolism just shows how talented they are. They have created a story that with a stretch answers questions we dont have the answers too and thus makes us want to believe. I am not trying to pound on you or your beliefs because by all means I could belong but in my life I use the Ockham's razor's philosophy in my life and judgeing things around me(Usually the simplest answer is the right one) which has a current version too we sometimes refer too as K.I.S.S. or keep it simple stupid(a bit harsher).

Another voice of reason! I too consider myself an artist and a writer - though I've never written a Hollywood movie! - and I often include in my work what some would call occult symbolism. I do so because I believe this is a powerful way to bring people into the story, and yes, from there you can take them to a variety of places. Some may do so with ill intent. I do so with the intention of liberating myself - and hopefully my audience - from the grasp of the control machine, a yearning towards freedom for all, where anyone may pursue their own will with no restriction other than impede no one else from exercising that same right.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join