It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At what point is it....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
that talking about new world order, aliens, and UFO abductions becomes more believable than a kid named brandon from 1961...

all you people out there who claim this and say that are the very first to flame someone for claiming extraordinary events. How is time travel less believable than astral projection??

i am very disappointed with the way the forum handled that thread.

More curiously, lets say (i am NOT saying the story was true by anymeans) but lets hypothesise it is true... Will ATS take him back? will they post the evidence? Will they open the thread?

more likely i am gonna get flamed and banned and ridiculed and so on.

BAH to the lot of ya!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I did see the thread and was disappointed at it being locked so quickly.
A bit quick in doing by the moderator.
It was the development of the thread not the believing that I was interested in watching.
Oh well.There's sure to be another someother time.
The real thing maybe???

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
unfortunately if/when the real thing happens then it will be over looked because of people flaming and general rudeness that was seen on the other thread...

BOO!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This thread brings about a very serious discussion as to what it is considered possible to believe.

If we take an Extra Terrestrial Commander, Jesus Christ, and God; and said that they turned up on the main evening’s TV News, what would be the reaction, never mind what would be said if they posted on ATS?

Can’t you just hear the laughter as the yellow ticker tape news crossed the Sky News screen:

1. ‘God landed at London’s Heathrow Airport today at 11:30am – To hold talks with the Prime Minister before flying to Washington’?

2. ‘Jesus is alive again and is visiting Israel to hold talks with Tony Blair, the special envoy to the Middle-East, on the way forward to Peace’.

3. ‘Commander Xab Drevangjix from Planet Suhlop arrived in Perth, Western Australia, hoping to set up a base camp near the Southern Hemisphere’s most isolated city.’

The chances are very high that they wouldn’t be believed by the majority, even if they were genuine, and some of the comments would be like:

A. You would have thought God would have a better suit than that.

B. Where are His fish and bread baskets, then?

C. He doesn’t look very extra terrestrial to me.

It is not my intention to be blasphemous, but to consider very seriously whether such events would receive a different response to the ATS ‘time traveller’, and I don’t think they would. I have a healthy cynicism, yet have experienced some amazing psychic, clairvoyant and healing events. Many things have been proved to me as factual, and some remain unproven.

I have no experience in time travel, but I know that our 3rd Dimensional linear time is different to 4th Dimensional time where the Past, Present and Future are all the same in the ‘time’ sense. Even so, I don’t know whether a human can time travel in our 3rd dimension, but I’ve seen no evidence to support it so far. Many Christians speak of Jesus’ second coming, but could he, and if so would anyone believe the person who said that they were Jesus 2?

What of the UFO sightings and alien abductions then? I have no personal experience of either so can’t say yes or no, but I try to keep an open mind. I do know that if the human mind does not want to accept something as the truth, then no amount of scientific tests will prove the matter to be true, simply because that tester’s mind is closed before the tests take place. So whether the ATS ‘time traveller’ would ever have been able to have offered any evidence to prove his story to the most open of ATS Members minds, we shall never know, as the thread is now locked, and it may well have been a hoax in any case.

top topics

join