It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel fires missiles at Lebanon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Israel fires missiles at Lebanon

www.presstv.ir

Tel Aviv has launched 5 missiles at Lebanon claiming the assault was in retaliation to rocket attacks on northern Israeli towns.

Israel's Channel 2 TV said explosions were heard in the north, adding that the blasts were probably caused by several rocket attacks from neighboring Lebanon.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Here it is, Lebanon is in the mix aswell. I just wonder how long 'till Iran and Syria get meddled in aswell. This is bad, i feel for the civilians.

More from source;

According to an army spokesperson, following the attack the Israeli military launched missiles onto Lebanon in what it described as retaliatory fire, AFP reported.

Hezbollah's al-Manar television and Lebanese officials announced that five mortar rounds had landed on the Lebanese soil near the southern border with Israel.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I wish Iran would jump in on this! They are probably too cowardly to do so.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
WOOOAH nelly. that's not a good sign of things to come. Next will come other countries and then instead of the Us getting in on the action I wouldn't be surprised to see them bust out nukes.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Great job guys but there is already a thread going on coving these latest actions
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join