It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jewish Minyan - Elite Rulers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The Minyan
(minimum annual contribution of $100,000)

The Minyan is AIPAC’s most exclusive club. As a Minyan member, you will join an elite circle of only several hundred of AIPAC’s most dedicated members who get to know the personalities behind the politics. Minyan members have the opportunity to interact up close and personal with the men and women making policy during unique events such as The Minyan Mission to Washington, D.C., Sept. 11-13, 2006.
Past Minyan Missions have included a private dinner with Vice President Dick Cheney, closed-door briefings at the White House with the President’s top foreign policy advisors and breakfast on Capitol Hill with key congressional committee chairs.

www.aipac.org...

Just like the Masons, there is a pyramid structure, a system of many members at the lowers levels (donating $1500 a year) to the upper level of "Minyan" that donate at least $100,000 a year and get access to the White House and "special" US-Israel relations.

I had to ask, what does Minyan mean? I mean, Satan's Minions popped into my head, so I was curious. This is what I found.

The rule is laid down in the Mishnah thus (Megillah iv. 3): "They do not [1] 'divide' over the Shema' [Hear, O Israel], [2] nor pass before the Ark, [3] nor lift their hands, [4] nor read from the Law, [5] nor conclude with the Prophets, [6] nor arrange the standing and sitting, [7] nor say the benedictions of the mourners or the consolation of the mourners, [8] nor the benedictions of the bridegrooms, [9] nor use God's name in preparing for grace after meals, with less than ten

www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

The above excerpt is from Jewish Encyclopedia.com. It goes on to say

The Babylonian Talmud, in commenting on this section of the Mishnah, finds the Scriptural authority for ten men constituting a congregation in the words (Num. xiv. 27): "How long shall I bear with this evil congregation which murmur against me?" which it refers to the scouts who were sent to spy out the land of Canaan, twelve in all, two of whom, Caleb and Joshua, were faithful, and only ten "evil."

Umm, so if you are alone, you can't worship God?

This has got to be the most Anti-God worship style I have ever seen. It is so sneaky.

And they have slaves!

It is suggested (Ber. 47 and Yer. Ber. vii. 3) that while slaves or boys under thirteen are not counted in minyan, one slave or one minor boy may be admitted along with nine qualified men

www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

Oh, oops, slaves can't be counted as Minyan?

And check out this statement.

The rule of the Babylonian Jews was adopted everywhere, and a full quorum of ten men has been required for public prayer

www.myjewishlearning.com...

Is it just me, or did the Bible actually say, pray in solemn, alone to God?

The point is, people talk about how Catholics and Christian influence politics.

Read between the lines folks, the Babylonian Jewish political community
probably influences events more than we'll ever know.

Democratic U.S. Presidential candidate Barack Obama, who has been struggling to gain the Jewish vote, could have taken advantage of his wife’s cousin who’s one of the most distinguished black rabbis in the U.S.

www.russiatoday.com...

[edit on 2-1-2009 by doctordoom]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wow... so much disinformation I don't know where to begin.

The concept of Jews requiring a quorum of 10 men to say certain prayers is offensive? Judaism isn't the only religion that encourages communal prayer is it?

As far as your comments about the Babylonian political community, you are of course aware that this term refers to the Jews who were exiled to Babylon by Nebuchadnezzar oh somewhere in the area of 2,000 years ago. That's about when "they had slaves" as well.

How any of this is relevant to AIPAC's version of a "platinum club" or "president's club" or "top tier" is a mystery to me.

Yet another thread...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Should we get into the debate about worshipping the Book of Esther?

10 chapter, 10 to pray. I could go on and on.

This is more about the power of the AIPAC and their influence on our policy toward Israel and consequently the rest of the world.

Why is it that we jump on the "protect the Jews" bandwagon every time Gaza is attacked, or there is a scuffle in the West Bank?

All wars are fought over difference in Religious beliefs.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Worshipping a book?

What version of Judaism are you talking about? The version I am familiar with reads from the Book of Esther every year. According to Jewish scholars it has 10 chapters, but according to many Christian scholars that number is actually 16.

Does AIPAC have an unusually large amount of influence on the American Government? Sure they do.

But what does this have to do with this other stuff you're talking about?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
so much for a true separation of government and religion (in terms of policy anyway)....

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yeah really...

Imagine if the Christian Right had a lot of influence over the American Government.

Oh wait...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Much analysis of Obama’s relationship with the Jewish community has been made during the presidential campaign. On the one hand, wealthy Jewish families played a major role in Obama’s rise to power in Chicago. On the other hand, the presidential nominee has not been a success breaking scepticism by the Jewish community over Israel.

www.russiatoday.com...

Does anyone think it's coincidence that the battle in Gaza erupted right before Jan 20th?

With Obama, as badly as I want positive results, there will be no change. In fact, things will get worse. The AIPAC will keep us in Iraq, and push us further into war with other nations that threaten Israel.

The truth is, it's all about an Anti-Christ form of belief system, where power and wealth come before caring for your neighbor. Materialism is more powerful than God.

The bible speaks of 42 months. 42 months from Jan 20, 2009 is July 20, 2012.

Welcome to the End Times.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

Adding 'mystical' periods of time together and applying them to a random date to prove significant events is arbitrary. In my opinion, it's it's equivalent to the conjuror waving their hands around before pulling bugsy from the hat. The hat exists. The rabbit exists. The conjuror exists. Waving the hands around is irrelevent

My mother's birthday is 20th July 2009/2010/2011 etc. Does it mean anything? When the moon became tidal locked and the Earth's orbit around the Sun became stable and (largely) predictable, there was nobody there to start counting anything
The whole mysticism about predicting human events is flawed because it's based on a calendar that started on an arbitrary day. We can predict the motion of heavenly bodies but not people.

If there is a single prediction that has ever been objectively proven to have happened, I don't know of it. Given the hundreds and thousands that are made every year, simple probability should guarantee at least one coming to pass. Despite this, no, there are no predictions or prophesies that have come true.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I would suggest a movement of events brings about truth to a prediction.

Events, are currently moving toward a peak period. Something is going to happen. Corruption and greed is plummeting us into dark days ahead.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by doctordoom]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom
[Does anyone think it's coincidence that the battle in Gaza erupted right before Jan 20th? ]

No I don't think its a coincidence at all. I think the Zionists are pushing for a land grab before Barack Obama is supposed to take office in about 16 days.

The Israelis can do much in this time frame, I reckon they will be able to capture at least half of Hamas territory in 16 days, if not all, providing they ignore the massive civilian/soldier casualties on the Palestinian side and their likely higher soldier losses, depending on how both sides fare on tactics and equipment.

I really do believe this is an opportunist land grab before Obama takes office, as Obama may possibly end friendly relations with Israel, even though I doubt this due to the company Obama keeps.

This may be even a plan for the neo-cons to keep Bush or McCain in office when a nuclear false flag attack happens somewhere by 16 days, bringing in martial law and a lifetime president... Who the hell knows?

I really feel the endgame for Israeli interests (The Minyan, among others,) is near.

The Zionists' vision of their dream society where they are first class citizens and the rest are second or third class citizens are coming to an end, and this is like a last gasp thing, their last conquest.

I just hope the Spartans of old are with the Palestinian soldiers at this point in time, LOL

top topics

join