It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did NATO try to off a bunch of Africans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Remember the ethiopian drought??? Was it caused by NATO spraying aerosols (chemtrails) to purposefully cause drought?

www.commondreams.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tnangela

Of course they did. What? Do you need proof or something?

Nearly two decades after one of the world's most devastating famines in Africa, scientists are pointing a finger at pollution from industrial nations as one of the possible causes.

An Ethiopian child sits in his mother's lap at the Wad Sherife refugee camp in Sudan, near the Ethiopian border in this March 13, 1985, file photo. Nearly two decades after one of the world's most devastating famines in Africa, scientists are pointing a finger at pollution from industrial nations as the possible cause. (AP Photo/Barry Thumma, File)

The starvation brought on by the 1970-85 drought that stretched from Senegal to Ethiopia captured the world's attention with searing images: skeletal mothers staring vacantly, children with bloated bellies lying in the sand, vultures lurking nearby. Before rains finally returned, 1.2 million people had died.

Now, a group of scientists in Australia and Canada say that drought may have been triggered by tiny particles of sulfur dioxide spewed by factories and power plants thousands of miles away in North America, Europe and Asia.

Oh wait. It was the factories and the pollution. Same thing happened in North America. Remember Acid Rain?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well, yeah, I DO remember the acid rain killing all the frogs, etc back then. 1.2 million africans is a lot of people. Sounds a lot like a war crime to me.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well just look at the way some persons who are born in Africa are treating each other and the enviroment.

One thing for certain Africa seems to have a wealth of new leaders who have a broader vision for Africa rather then the death, famine and violence that has erupted in view of ancient tribal issues.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Claims that dismiss any spraying activity despite the submission of photo, video, and material evidence is demonstrably inappropriate and does not address the facts.

Furthermore, It is my belief that this matter should be the subject of serious, honest, and dispassionate investigation without recourse to denial of evidence, ridicule, stonewalling, debunking or any combination of these things.

Lastly, the genocide of 1.2 million ethiopians through aerosol spraying is a war crime.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnangela
Lastly, the genocide of 1.2 million ethiopians through aerosol spraying is a war crime.

A war crime? Wouldn't there need to be a war being fought, to constitute the claim of a war crime, not to mention actual proof "aerosols" were sprayed over the drought affected region?

I believe the term you are looking for, is genocide.

Let me ask you, what cause droughts hundreds and thousands of years ago? Was it the evil joo galactic empire?

How about the drought in south eastern Australia, whose responsible for that?

new topics

top topics

join