It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was Dr. Robert S. Harrington ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Dr. Robert S. Harrington as Supervising Astronomer for the U.S. Naval Observatory , studied Planet X ( Nibiru) since its initial discovery by NASA in the early 80's. In one of his NASA Washington Reports of Planetary Astronomy, Dr. Harrington discusses Nibiru's possible location and where to search for Planet X.......adsabs.harvard.edu... The following video shows the late Dr. Harrington discussing Planet X (Nibiru) with Zecharia Stichin in August 30,1990 ..........www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Good video.

I have never heard of this guy before.

I'm gonna look up more of his research.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So does this validate the existence of Nibiru ?? It seems that time will be the only answer on such a hushed subject..

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
So does this validate the existence of Nibiru ?? It seems that time will be the only answer on such a hushed subject..

Perhaps.

What always seemed strange to me was in 1983, I think, NASA came out saying that they had found a planet almost the size of Jupiter.

Then the very next day they said that they had been mistaken.

NASA sucks.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I remember that. Didn't they put out the denial saying it was a moisture spot or dirt on the lense or some off the wall excuse? From what I've read laltely there seems to be much more to the story and this man! He's sure no piker. He's the genuine article!
Zindo

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Dr. Harrington's early death is described in Zetatalk as "A Phil Schneider assasination is evident, as in the death of Robert Harrington".

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
reply to post by dalan.

I remember that. Didn't they put out the denial saying it was a moisture spot or dirt on the lense or some off the wall excuse? From what I've read laltely there seems to be much more to the story and this man! He's sure no piker. He's the genuine article!
Zindo

I am not sure.

I would have to go back and check out the News articles.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Found this article from the OP's first link if it is of any use:

adsbit.harvard.edu...

and these:

www.britannica.com...
ad.usno.navy.mil...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Dr. Harrington is mentioned in Project Camelot's interview with Bob Dean on the comming of Nibiru.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
NASA denies the existence of Planet X (Nibiru) to this day.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
NASA can't deny the existence of Planet X.

new topics

top topics

join