It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Palestinians are like crocodiles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Is a direct quote from Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel on the August 28, 2000 and the second dot point from the url below.

whatreallyhappened.com...

What are your thoughts now on the current state of events in Gaza.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by i.iami
“Deuteronomy 28:66.”

How can you reply in less than a minute ?

[edit on 1-1-2009 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Aaaaannnnnd..... Blocked. I'm so sick of this crap.

EDIT: Not the OP subject. I can't say I'm surprised by the comments in the link, though.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Magnivea]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
Aaaaannnnnd..... Blocked. I'm so sick of this crap.

Uh ?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Not your thread, the other poster. A stellar ATS beginning.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

They keep coming...

Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : "We must do everything to insure they ( the Palestinians) never do return." Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. "The old will die and the young will forget."

Still more disgusting lines...

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

I hope you respond to these facts you say I never post...

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.

Tell me what you think of this one...

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum"

I hope you're still around to read these.

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!'" Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

Here is a nice one...

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]

Another one that exposes their nasty hearts...

"We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not...You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world." (Chaim Weizmann, Published in "Judische Rundschau," No. 4, 1920)

"We enthusiastically chose to become a colonial society, ignoring international treaties, expropriating lands, transferring settlers from Israel to the occupied territories, engaging in theft and finding justification for all these activities. Passionately desiring to keep the occupied territories, we developed two judicial systems: one - progressive, liberal - in Israel; and the other - cruel, injurious - in the occupied territories. In effect, we established an apartheid regime in the occupied territories immediately following their capture. That oppressive regime exists to this day."
(Michael Ben-Yair, 3 March 2002)

"We'll make a pastrami sandwich of them, ... we'll insert a strip of Jewish settlements in between the Palestinians, and then another strip of Jewish settlements right across the West Bank, so that in 25 years' time, neither the United Nations nor the United States, nobody, will be able to tear it apart."
(Ariel (Arik) Sharon, 1973)

". it's utterly hypocritical for Israelis to wonder aloud why Palestinians don't pursue a non-violent strategy. One obvious reason is that, whenever they have, Israel brutally represses it."
(Norman G. Finkelstein, 11 September 2003)

You know, from now on, I will just rebut with Israel quotes to your ignorance of Israel.

AAC

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Were is KilgoreTrout and his other minions who always stand up for Israel ?

No comment to be had here Kilgore ?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Were is KilgoreTrout and his other minions who always stand up for Israel ?

No comment to be had here Kilgore ?

Oh the will comment eventually, only they'll say you imagined it and you are delusional because you an antiSemite.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I do not know about Kilgore but ,without reducing nastiness of some of citations, some are without real names. Like -

Isreali Prime Minister (at the time)

No name of prime minister, only at the time?
There are numerous others ,with name, but without source.
Some are totally lame - chairman of commity to re-election of Tel Aviv major? Really top politician figure. I assure you that there are racists in Israel, so bringing some obscure figure saying racist/evil stuff is not hard.
Some are , as far as i stand at least,really normal. There really were no suh thing as Palestinians as self-identificated Arab national movement in Palestine- not in 1960s (then allready it was real) when Golda said it of course, but in ,say, 1930s.
By the way, you must know that the same amount of racist/stupid/disgusting stuff can be found everywhere.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Neither country is without blame, neither country is free of hypocrisy, and no one who continues to argue for or against Israel is right either. They've created this cycle of violence all on their own and neither party is particularly just, or righteous. So we can all argue this in circles from now until the end of time. It still will not change what is happening there, what will happen in the future or how many innocent children will die for the ideological, and selfish goals of their leaders. It's the way it is.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

No but if I make a racist remark on the record I get sued and possibly go to jail for it if I am a repeat offender. These clowns get away with impunity like a pack of whoring gangsters.....and the USA gives them 10's of billions every year and in effect is complicit in the atrocities occurring there right now.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Point taken. However my point is there is that there is consistently racist propaganda from both countries. So we can all be pro or anti-Israel and it won't really matter.

As far as us giving to Israel monetarily, it is well known that we will support whatever government will benefit us in some way regardless of situation. If you remember the US was pretty cozy with Iraq and Sadaam when Iraq was fighting Iran. We also put the taliban in power and willingly turn a blind eye to the humanitarian abuses that happen in China. We will support whomever can help us period. Doesn't make it right, but arguing semantics over a war that we are not directly involved in does little good.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Osiris1953]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Mazz, Im sort of going to stick up for Israel, because more likely than not, the fanatical Hamas' is making similar comments. I dont condone Israels attacks on the Gaza strip, but I also dont condone the suicide bombings and killing of innocent men, women and kids in Israel.

Its a never ending cycle. Hamas will blow up a bunch of civilians in a bus, Israel will reply with a barrage of helicopter gunship and jet bombings, obviously with civilian (palestinian) casualties.

In my opinion they are all as bad as one another, bunch of meatheads in charge that hate the other side, all over a thin strip of land.

Maybe we should just blow them both up

Its what both sides deserve....

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The Unfortunate truth.

AAC

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Sickening is all I can say.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
www.apfn.org...

That is how you kill crocodiles....with some phosphorus.

www.sott.net...

[edit on 4-1-2009 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Pray for Gaza, Pray for Israel

Religious belief brought upon the world the State of Israel. That was the catalyst for the insanity that has been wrought. These are my thoughts. I do not claim to know the horror that has been unleashed in this part of the world. I can only imagine it.

new topics

top topics

join