It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO discussed on Dutch tv yesterday by mister Wijffels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
At first I am new here on ATS and Dutch, so forgive my english.
I am especially interested in the NWO topic, because I think I can not longer ignore the fact it's there, positioning..

I was making a comment about the fact a lot of "bankers" are buying the survival kits according the supplier of these on another thread and added what I saw on television but I think it's better to seperate this.
"Okay, that we suddenly put survival kits on the market promoted by the government is one thing but what surprised me the most is that "bankers" are the ones who are buying these kits the most...is curious, I think!
The supplier of these kits made a statement about this on a website."

About this subject:
Are there any dutch people (or other) her who watched the program yesterday "speech-making businesses" led by Paul Rosemuller?
Herman Wijffels (ex CEO Rabobank, ex chairman SER, bewindvoerder (do not how to translate this) Worldbank and informer of our kabinet/government )was talking about the NWO, the world economic recession, the crisis we are in and how to come out of it? Of course he talked about what went wrong on wall street, wrong speculations, lehman brothers, take-over of banks by government etc. He wants a totally other way of banking, f.e. with 50% stocks in hand of the people and for all banks an "outside independant control" etc.
I got a chill on my back on the end of the program, this guy was warning us. Watch his bodylanguage and how he change his speach...
He was really promoting to provide in your own energy and talking about that the world population are way out of control and we are at least with a quarter to many, calculated by food supply and space. Mr. Wijffels tells we have to change drastically and stop consuming, like the way we are doing now. And a new economy...

Did anyone see the program? And have any comment?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If not from your region, so I haven´t seen it unfortunatly. Maybe you can find it on youtube. If you do, please post.

The problem is that they offer solutions that sound good, but they won´t tell you they how they #ed it up in the first place, and will use ANY event to futher extend the control over us.

People say: Oh no, they already have all the money, they don´t care anylonger.

Well, they already had all the money when they started this # and nothing has changed since, except they increased the control over you.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by youg_george

Youg George, maybe you are right...I think the dollar has no more value then toiletpaper....so are the rich as rich as we think? And they will protect their "money" and "power".

I do not think it is on youtube but I will surch if I can find something, and it is in dutch, of course.

I will be not amazed if this guy is one of "the invited" to attend at a meeting of the Bilderberg Group

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by novanutriaan

I will be not amazed if this guy is one of "the invited" to attend at a meeting of the Bilderberg Group

He is on the Bilderberg Group list:
www.bilderberg.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Thank you for the link. Saw a list here on ATS but looked more on what their profession was...
How many of these people spoken out of any NWO?
Did any?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by novanutriaan

this may be a little off topic; however, the increased sales of survival kits promoted by governments indicates to me they expect something to happen although now forthcoming about exactly what and to think all those bankers stocking up! well, here is a video wherein colon powell indicates there is going to be a crisis in the US on the 21st or 22nd of january, 2009 but he doesn't know what type crisis (huh??????).......exact date but doesn't know crisis?????

www.youtube.com...

and how 'bout all those coffins in georgia ordered by fema? lots of 'em in preparation for what?

makes you want to go stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodby............

you are know across the globe here in ole georgia!

starred & flagged

[edit on 6-1-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by novanutriaan

would you be so kind and provide a direct link from the list or should i watch the whole of it? i want to see his body language.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Youg-George: "and will use ANY event to futher extend the control over us."

My head was spinning when I thought about this:

How much CONTROL over ME and US
My Finance, they know all, in detail.
With all these satelites and cameras they can track you anywhere, it came to my mind it is difficult to hide
Make it easier for them when you use yr navigation in your car

This is a HOT issue at the moment, to open your medical file!!! I do NOT want that and probly 99% of the dutch feel the same. see what happen, if they PUSH it trough anyway (like the euro)
Everything is registered...
You can put down hundred things which are "tracable"

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I found the footage!!!
My husband helped

Because this is a weekly program they wait a week before put it online.
It is downloading now and he will cut "the piece" out. Later he will try to subtitle it in english!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I read a lot of threads about the fema coffins, thats how I got on ATS!
Here in the netherlands was a guy who told he saw an UFO and had filmed it. This guy had to run and hide because of threaths, it begun with stones trough his windows and then they broke in and took all his stuff including his PC then there was a link to youtube and so I "stummbled" on the georgia fema coffins footage and some film about tasers, I do not want these things here with all this macho types....!!!!

20 january 2009 - big date....for a guy named obama
Good marketing

Also off topic, musselwhite, about the military movement in your state.
I told me husband some and he was amazed. He was talking to a guy (in a worl leading role playing game, how bizar
and this was a truckdriver. He told about his job and "how much more military vehicles there were" and it was increasing since a few months, he never saw any military vehicle two years ago. This guy was riding from florida to georgia and back on a daily basis!!

Does coincedence (?) excist?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Will try to put video link here this weekend, it is a lot of work to subtitle this because it is an half our footage. My husband is amazed what Mr. Wijffels is saying and it scares him.
He must subtitle it peace for peace...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Wijffels NWO credit crisis

It´s in dutch still, but my husband is still trying to subtitle it, it´s a lot more work then he thought

Because he replays it a lot he can not deny this guy stumbles a lot, thinks long with each answer and lookes sometimes very uncomfortable, even nervous, this is a TOP banker, attendee at the bilderbergroup!!
There is a piece we tried to translate but we can not hear what he says, we tried over and over, but still no clue which word he uses

Musslewhite....you are always talking about positioning and connecting the dots...I did that yeasterday literally on a map because of a posting on ats about building an `ambessy` in Skopje Macedonie (and I am not sure I read this in the thread but will also be used as a FBI and/or CIA headquarter why do we need this in the EU?)
Draw a straight line on the map and you will come out at ....Washington
And they build (just finished) the biggest "embassy"in Bagdad...
We should say...in dutch... strategie

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sorry wrong link

This should be the correct one:

Herman Wijffels talks about credit crisis, NWO etc.

join