It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peru Christmas baby named Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Peru Christmas baby named Jesus

news.bbc.co.uk

A Peruvian woman called Virgen Maria, who is married to a carpenter, has named her son Jesus Emanuel after giving birth on Christmas Day.

Twenty-year-old Virgen Maria Huarcaya Palomino had not been due to give birth on Thursday, but went into labour early and underwent a Caesarean operation.

Baby Jesus was born at 0220 local time (0720 GMT) on 25 December...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
So there you have it. Jesus was born on 25 December.

Anybody like to take a look at the picture & join me in a bit of 'Spot the Difference'?

I'll get the ball rolling with:

no halo

Jesus looks like Joseph...

Putting aside appearances, something else emerges that leaves you scratching your head:

[Her husband said... "thanks to a happy coincidence this is how things ended up..."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Divine sense of humour - or a mother who'd lifted something a bit too heavy on the 24th?

Either way it brought a smile to my face. I'm just waiting for the follow-up reports that mention their parrot called Gabriel and a surprise visit by lama-riding foreign dignitaries...

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
He does not looks like his dad at all, more like...wait a second here, it can't be...

Holly Jesus and Maria, he looks just like lil' baby Jesus 2000 years ago

When he grows up he'll probably end up somewhere in USA, hanging in front of Home Depot, looking for some carpeting yob

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The BBC journalist must be an idiot if he thinks that is news!! Jesus is a common name in catholic Spanish-speaking countries - especially for children born around Christmas time. Nothing newsworthy here - I bet there are probably hundreds of Jesuses born from Madrid to Buenos Aires these days!

[edit on 27-12-2008 by zamolxis]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zamolxis

Hi. That's what I thought too. Until I read the article, my friend...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
reply to post by zamolxis

Hi. That's what I thought too. Until I read the article, my friend...

I read the article. For reasons previously stated it is not newsworthy.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

Sorry Lil. I do give a 30-day money-back guarantee, though.

Maybe if Jesus had been found mutilated it would have been more to your liking.

Come to think of it, that might yet be his fate, if his namesake is anything to go by.

I'll U2U you in about 33 years from now. Round about Easter time...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I enjoyed this article even if the father's name isn't Joseph and even if it isn't newsworthy to some. Sometimes it's nice to read articles that can make you smile.

There's always the real Christmasy stories about cops stealing presents and santas shooting little girls in their faces...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Beaners are the most religious people in the world because they name their kids "Jesus". (Hay-soos)

And when was the last time you saw Jesus appearing in a bratwurst instead of a Tortilla?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well going on what the bible says jesus wasn't born on the 25th of december

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement
When he grows up he'll probably end up somewhere in USA, hanging in front of Home Depot, looking for some carpeting yob

Or he hits it big and joins NASCAR and they have him drive a car sponsored by Home Depot.

[edit on 12/28/08 by Marked One]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Here's another suggestion for the 'Spot the Difference' competition: according to 'Away in a Manger', "...the little Lord Jesus, no crying he makes..."

...or is that just the mother of all sneezes?

new topics

top topics

join