It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what Proof would convince the entire world that Aliens are visiting this planet ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This thread is a GOOD question. In this time, 2009, I MUST ADMIT, that any and every "evidence" presented to me, would be immediately met (to me) with SUSPICION because of what we are capable of with technology, deception, psychological operations, etc, VERSUS the year 1974, (or '78) for example. Meaning, when I was watching Stan Friedman with Jesse Marcel on 'In Search Of', and Marcel was providing a piece of non-foldable foil on there, I'd be like, "Oo there it is, the spaceship evidence." But if a piece of non-foldable Roswell "spaceship" foil were to be bantied about now----I would be immediately suspicious.
There is a history in ufology, of people --enhancing-- their ufo story. For example, it is (all be-it --believed--) that people like Billy Meir and George Adamski, truly did have anomalous encounters from something--- but expounded, (ahem) because an experiencer might say, "I need to MAKE people --know-- what I now KNOW, and the ends justify the means. < Examples of that, --might-- be the Bill Moores and Richard Dotys of
ufology. Too.
So that, if a piece of FOR EXAMPLE hard evidence of the Roswell spaceship crash, were to be presented now, or even further and farther away in time, from the incident, I would immediately say that someone is doing what is described in my above previous paragraph.
Look at what YOU all do EVERY TIME a ufo photo comes out. You say, "is that photoshopped?"
If spaceships were hovering above all the cities, like a Hollywood movie, I'd say, "is that Project Blue Beam?"

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

thanks simonecharisse , i am glad you understand the concept here. i think this is something every skeptic and believer needs to consider.

imo the only proof you can have is from seeing it with your own eyes and people that are waiting for someone else to prove it to them are going to be very disappointed.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by easynow]

<< 6  7  8   >>

join