It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free 9/11 Researcher Starter Pack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Many people seem to be prepared to start from scratch, ignoring the vast amount which has already been written about these areas.

Isn't that the best way enter into a new area of study?

To start from scratch?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Now why would want to include
anything from a jew hating Neo nazi fruit cake

Ummm...

Because this is about truth, facts, and knowledge.

We don't play, "Trust the person you think is nicest" at ATS.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A frontal lobotomy seems like a good place for aspiring "truthers" to start. It will help align them with seasoned "researchers" in no time.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthers are dumb
A frontal lobotomy seems like a good place for aspiring "truthers" to start. It will help align them with seasoned "researchers" in no time.

How true. It's funny that nobody here suggested the obvious: degrees in engineering, material science, etc.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Two post-911 noirs worth seeing:

AMERICAN COMBATANT
profile.myspace.com...

ABLE DANGER
www.abledangerthemovie.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
thank you very much!
it's a starting point.
most people only need a nudge to get started.
again thank you.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS ISAAK. EXCELENT WORK!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by thedman
Your catalog seems to be almost exclusively composed of tin foil wearing
loons - case in point Eric Hufschmidt.

As for Eric Hufschmid, are you suggesting that Eric Hufschmid (his name doesn't have a "t" at the end) has not been a significant part of the history of the "truth" movement? If so, I think many skeptics and quite a few truthers would disagree. I assume you are familiar with the (skeptic) Screw Loose Change blog referred to repeatedly in my article and the following comments about him in this article on that blog:

Eric Hufschmid was the first American to publish a book about 9-11 Troof, called Painful Questions, which was released in 2002. Eric might be called the godfather of the American 9-11 Truth Movement. And Eric is a Holocaust Denier. ... Eric Hufschmid's work was cited by David Ray Griffin in the New Pearl Harbor, and by Sofia Shafquat and Brad Waddell in 9-11 Mysteries.

interesting post..
kudos for the efforts to detail the subject..
and thanks for not being a "one sided blithering idiot"..
but..
you do realize that Hufschmid promoted the "Sam Danner" nonsense,
don't you?..
lost a lot of credibility there..

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
IsaacKoi.

Wow...so much food for thought

Great effort and thank you

starred and flagged

in appreciation
res

reg

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Wow! this must have taken you a while to put together, THANK YOU and well done also. Its a subject I've been watching video's about on Youtube lately and there's some good documentaries out there, so for anyone wanting to further there knowledge will find this thread a godsend. I'm gonna go check out your UFO starter pack, as that's something i find really interesting, cheers

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

"http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:103769:" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" width="480" height="360" allowFullscreen="true" scriptAccess="always">

src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:103769:" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" width="480" height="360" allowFullscreen="true" scriptAccess="always">

My first time trying to embed a video clip so not sure if it will work or not. Something I thought you guys might enjoy if you haven't already seen it. Well i'm doing something wrong if someone else could embed it that would be great here is the link to the vid..

www.southparkstudios.com...

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Mogwomp]

[Mod Edit - fix BB Code]

[edit on 14/2/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Cheers for this. Getting real organized info on this is impossible in the 'real' world.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
IsaacKoi, thank you thank you....a very long overdue 'thanks', in Yank speak!!!

I do not know why it took me THIS long to find this thread!!!

Only discovered it now, because....well, serendipity....I was considering the concept of 'conspiracy theories', et al, INCLUDING the 'ever popular' Apollo Moon Landing (gasp) "hoax"....and was theorizing that there was a connection.

My initial hypothesis is, it is a bunch of young people, with NO background or wordly experience, who tend to perpetuate this nonsense. Coupled with the current 'viral' nature of the Internet.....

(sidebar....in the USA, the President was speaking, and members of Congress were on their BlackBerrys, 'twittering'!!! AND, these are grown men!!! Well, typical 'rude' American.....oh, wait! The British House of Commons? ....sorry, couldn't resist...)

Back to it....I am tending to believe in a similarity here....between a decades-old Apollo 'hoax' and the current 9/11 'hoax' phenomena....there is a melange of disinformation, coupled with youthful ignorance, and a smattering, well....profit in these 'conspiracies'!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Responding to this post because it was off topic in the thread it was in, and felt that this was the place for it (I'll post a pointer in the thread to my response in the thread this was originally in)

reply to post by IrnBruFiend

Originally posted by IrnBruFiend
Just a minor point probably irrelevant to the exact thread
Just delighted to see we have a pilotsfor911truth website
I think that's fantastic
I feel less isolated on this topic the more I see websites like this come to light
Does anybody know if there's anymore? I know we have Aefor911truth as well
I hope uncovering 9/11 can be the initiation of an enlightened society and then from that point I don't know
I don't want the fact that we're disposable assets to become a part of anybody's psyche.

There's a bunch. Personally, I've found that the site that lists the most truth movement groups is the Patriots Question 9/11 site. If anyone else would like to volunteer sites, go ahead :-).

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wereallgonnadiesoon

I'd recommend carefully reviewing the material in this thread; you might learn something...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Interesting movie: Who killed John O'Neill?

www.youtube.com...

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

[edit on 14/2/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

I have visited a lot of 911 web sites.

I had no idea all this info was at my fingertips.

Ty sir

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I myself very agree with your thread and i think that this might be the real answer to everything and that we might as well all do some research of this ourselfs.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join