It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: Too many people skipping the flu shot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't think ANYONE has gotten the FLU. What you get when you overload your system with toxins is a crises situation that your body now has to fight off. The symptoms you experience are what is termed a cold or flu. You don't "catch" a cold, you give it to yourself. I have tried this experiment on myself several times... I would eat a pint of high quality ice cream every evening for about 2-3 weeks. I would come down with a terrible"cold" All the regular symptoms. Once I was well again I did the same ice cream routine again. Yep, got a "cold" again. I did this 2 more times with the same results. Yea I was crazy but I wanted to PROVE to myself and family that one does not "CATCH" a cold but rather gives it to oneself by incorrect eating habits. I haven't had a "COLD" or "FLU" since.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm 34, and I've never had a flu shot in my life.
Even when they gave them away in the lobby of one of my former workplaces.

I don't recall having gotten seriously ill from the flu before and I am not sure I have ever had it.

If I did I didn't realize it.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm one of those who can't take the flu shots. They are incubated in eggs and I'm alergic to eggs so I just tough it out. I've only had the flu twice in 12 years so I guess I'm doing better than those that get the shot. Seems like everytime someone I know gets the shot, they also get the flu.

Zindo

new topics

<< 1   >>

join