It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis of faith or willful interference?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
My Dearest Friends,

I cannot help but hark back to Hidden_Hand's "Window of Opportunity" thread. In it he/she mentioned something like this:

"Then there is the Orion Empire Group. Their purposes in visiting you are more along the Negative lines. They mainly target the ones you have called "Lightworkers". They try to put them off their assignments and try to spread fear. They will not actually 'harm' you physically. Mainly their modus operandi is to restrict you, and deflect you from your path. They often engage in psychic attacks that the 'Lightworker' is unaware of, but it does often drain away much of their energy, and make them lack motivation. "

I believe that I am rapidly awakening to Source. I also believe that I am what some call a Wanderer, and my mission is to help others to meet their potential.

I recently posted in another thread about how I was having problems at work which were placing me into what I call "survival mode". This is where you are faced with threats to your own personal and financial security and literally must fully reinsert yourself into the construct in order to survive. I received some great prespectives from other posters such as Seeker and Amee on this phenomenon. A belated thank you my Friends for your advice.

Since I posted about the issues I have been having, they have increased. Yesterday I was given notice that my employment has been terminated as of 20th December, 2008. In addition, my wife and I are separating due to severe financial problems triggered by the above issue. Through it all I am staying the course and trying to live my Truth. It is difficult, but it seems to me that nothing is more important than my mission. The universe is vibrating faster and I seem to be experiencing almost instant manifestation of all this nasty stuff. I'm still working on instant manifestation of 20 or 30 million dollars
just to bring balance to the Force.

So with all this in mind, I am starting to wonder whether I am under some sort of "psychic attack" designed to thrust me completely and fully into "survival mode" and thus distract me from my path.

This has all happened so quickly (I began to awaken in late October, 2008) and has been so intense (the crisis factors) that I cannot help but feel that I am "supposed" to discard the dead wood of my life before moving onto my path fully. Am I getting too close to the truth and hidden_hand's Orion group of nasty transdimensional aliens has me in their crosshairs? Or am I simply morphing into a peace and love new age hippy slacker?

I would be interested to hear similar experiences where the bliss resulting from an awakening or even an epiphany has been diluted or scuttled by "the universe conspiring against them" in order to distract from that space. Perspectives on Psychic Attack would be useful as well.

Thanks for reading another rant.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Let me start by saying, I do not necessarily buy into the experience you seem to be having. But I feel I might be able to provide some age old insight. In short, STAY THE COURSE!
I myself have been the victim of corporate downsizing twice in the last 5 years. The first time seems very similar to what you are going through now. The first company announced my job would be moving to Mexico, and even provided a tentative date. Shortly there after, my wife decided the pressure was to great, and ended things. My step-son who knew me as "daddy", was also taken away. I attempted to plea with her to allow me to even pay child support and continue seeing him regularly, as his paternal father was the definition of dead beat. She denied. Two weeks after they left, my job ended 3 months sooner than predicted. I had been through some bad beats in the past, but this was indeed my rock bottom. No job, broke through a divorce, no home, and most important-I lost a son.
I could have easily spiraled out of control, but I had two other children I had to consider (although alcohol & zanex played heavily for a month).
I stayed the course and walked thru every door that was opened for me. I cherished every oppurtunity. I was able to finish my degree finally. Put that degree to use in launching a new career. And established my self thru networking and garnered a promotion along the way with a different company.
Long story short, I learned not to waiver, cause you never know what lies ahead. Today, I lost my most recent job to downsizing on Nov. 6, 2008. And shortly after my unemployment, guess who I remarried? Yep, the son I lost for 4 years is back in my life. She had a path she needed to finish just as I did before we could be ready for each other. And for as much as I hurt the last time, I have no worries in what lay in store for me or us.
Also, my father-in-law and I have decided on an upstart manufacturing consulting/engineering firm.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
DoYouSeeIt,

What an inspiring message!

All the best with the new business and congratulations on reuiniting your family. There can be no growth without change. We are living proof of that concept.

Thank you my Friend.

join