It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I'm Being Followed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Only one other thing to add now:

Originally posted by Solo954
A cop even stared me down one time for speeding in a school zone once. He was a motorcycle cop.

Don't speed in school zones. Even if it doesn't matter, consider it a matter of principle - why hurry?

THANK YOU!!!

Listen if someone wants to speed, that is their prerogative.
- But have the SMARTS & DECENCY not to speed around CHILDREN.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Allegory of Illumination]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by smokecrops

Well, brother - feel free to have your "friends" look me up -

I'll send my information to you in a U2U - if you know what that is - I see your post count is low, so I don't know if you even have access to it yet.

I'm surprised you have a degree, to be honest with you - a lot of people who point fingers and start making claims don't.

As for surveillance - surveillance is a part of my job as a CI agent. We are trained in how to conduct it as well as..... drumroll...... "counter" surveillance.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by mf_luder]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

LOL

I almost forgot. As a rebuttal to your final paragraph there - if you read my "one" post - I made some suggestions as to what the OP should do if he truly feels he's being followed, I'm not one to jump to rash conclusions about NWO/Aliens, etc. I would look for a far more mundane explanation to why this guy thinks he's being followed - more mundane than to flame him off the bat by calling him nuts.

I'm going to post my email address in the "comments" section of my profile on here - so if you figure out how to use the ATS interface - you can shoot me an email.

Also - since you have oh so many friends in the military - my specific MOS code is 35L - I'm an E-6. You can pass that email off to them, and if they happen to be in the "Army" like "I am" - they can use it to verify my MOS. Something those friends of yours don't know is that 90% of my job and training is all unclassified information - meaning it's all readily available to anyone who wants to hear about it. The other 10% that is classified is what we don't talk about. I can tell you and the world I'm a CI agent if I want - but you'll never know what I work on. But - hey - I was in *Huachuca for 6 1/2 months for nothing apparently, right?? Who am I to talk about the job??

35L is otherwise known as "Counterintelligence Agent" - but I could wrong, please look that up for me, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be doing when I went to work today. Just saying.

OH - and ONE MORE thing. The "CIC" - or Counterintel Corps. I think it was called - ceased to exist. We are just part of regular old MI branch now. So - I doubt if your friends are keeping up with my job field as well as they are. Also - can you PLEASE reference in AR 381-10, AR 381-20 or AR 381-12 where it says I can't tell you my job? Or for that matter 380-5 or EO 12333? Once you find the reference, please post it so I can let the guys I work with know we missed something.

*Huachuca also known as Fort Huachuca is situated near a small town in Southern Arizona known as Sierra Vista. If you're ever in the area - you should try Daisy Mae's Steak Bunker near the main gate. Good eating for a price.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

"oh, just a guess....but do you think people are following you around and that you can control reality? or were you just one of the people who gave solo some helpful tips on how to flush out the secret government operatives following him around, staking out Taco Bell, drugging his D'giornio, and speeding around in big red vans?"

And that...

Sorry man - but this paragraph actually made me laugh pretty hard. Control reality???? Where did you get that inclination? People following me around?? lol - it's MY job to FOLLOW PEOPLE around - I don't think anyone is following ME around.... Who said anything about secret government operatives? I said "criminals, robbers - or terrorists..."

You tell me I need to read - maybe you should go back to my first post on this thread and "carefully" read through it.

NOW - I'll be amazed if all of these posts aren't gone tomorrow because of Off Topic BS - but if you wish to continue any further discussion about the fact that I'm a CI Agent and you have no basis to call anyone crazy - use my ako address I put on my profile. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I'm not speaking about Christianity. That's control. Im speaking in regards to spiritual reasoning.

Christianity is control? I thought it's supposed to be freedom. Jesus, the founder of Christianity, said "You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

He "liberated" the Jews from following the Mosaic law. That was freedom. The only 2 laws left by him were to love God and to love your neighbour as yourself.

He did not institute the teachings of hell, purgatory, or other doctrines that crept into so-called Christianity eventually. Whether it was directly manipulated in order to keep masses of people in control, or whether the control was accidental and those doctrines were infused to appease "pagans", I am not sure.

We entered the realm as spirits not as bodies.

What do you base this on? Moreover, what is a spirit? How would you define it, and once again, what do you base your definition on?

When the bible speaks about heaven, it speaks about another evolution step we must take to reach a higher state of mind or a higher "BEing" .

The bible also speaks of the earth as a permanent home for mankind. This idea that ALL good people go to heaven after death is actually not a biblical teaching. And I don't know why you feel we need to escape the earth in order to evolve into higher beings. I don't see the earth as being an obstacle, and I don't see any reason why it should prevent us from reaching higher potential. If I use your reasoning, did we not evolve on earth until now? Aren't we rather VERY complex and advanced?

We were brought in to this earth, we didn't make it.

Well, I was born here. I don't think i was brought from anywhere. I don't think anyone on earth has been brought from anywhere any more so than any animal or insect.

God may tighten you and squeeze you, but he will never kill you...

Well, why not? Where do you base this from? Any religion that believes in an Almighty God (this discounts eastern religions) also believes that he is capable of killing a person, has done so in the past, and will do so in the future.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by gandalph]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

YOU are the truth. YOU are unique. YOU control world. Ever herd of "LOA"

Sounds like you have a lot of theories about who we are, what we are capable of, and so on, but they aren't really based on anything concrete.

I agree with you that each person is unique. I have DNA to use as evidence. I also studied the development of twins who were separated at birth and learned that who we are is influenced a lot by our genes, AND also by our environment. No two persons experience the same environment. Thus, it's a sound conclusion that we are unique based on two factors: our DNA and our environment.

As for controlling the world... That's where I wholeheartedly disagree. Not only do the superpowers have difficulty controlling their own country, to think of one individual being able to control the world is rather... well, it's extremely hopeful, but the reality is definitely far from the truth.

Yes, we control our lives to a good extent. We can't control for example if a bomb blows up and we happen to be walking by. Wrong place, wrong time happens, and it should be dismissed as randomness. But we do have a choice, often, if and what level of education we pursue, what job we get, what we purchase, and so on... We have a measure of control over our health and the longevity of our life. We have a measure of influence on our friends, family, children. We exercise some control over other people (such as over our own child), but this control is not ultimate, and it dwindles more and more as they get older.

See, this is sound reasoning. A three/four word statement that "we control the world" will throw you into the category of delusional, unless you elaborate on what you mean.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlegreymen
Why dont i want them teacing the commendmants instead of what tou call "real science" because its not always good things in your bible im going to hell. jesus says that your god says that im going to burn in bloody hell. Then they clame to offer you forgiveness. you dont believe in them, you have ur own free will and thats wrong. God adn jesus are willing to offer"forgivness" becuase you have free will, yea thats exacly what we should be teaching our kids. If i go to hell for being athiest because they say its wrong for me to not believe in somthing where 66% of the world goes too hell ill give them the one finger salute and be happy with eternal torture.

This is why it's best to leave religious topics out of schools - they too frequently become tainted with interpretation. Besides, keeping the sabbath? It applies to jewish people, and others such as 7th day adventists. Does not apply to mainstream christianity, or buddhist, hinduism, etc...

Actually, the teaching of hellfire was not a teaching circulating the first century christians. It was adopted eventually, so it's not what Jesus actually taught.

Free will is exactly that - the freedom to do as we choose. The forgiveness comes at death. The bible does state that at death, all sins are forgiven. There is no hell to burn in for your sins after that, for two reasons: your sins are already forgiven at the time of death, and simply put, hell does not exist.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokecrops
Also I have a degree in medicalness and a master's in doctorology. but my main focus was chemistrology

lmao...

this post is the icing on the cake

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
When I have the occasional fever from an infection or a cold or the flu I notice an uptick in unhealthy thoughts, including paranoid and fearful ones. I recognize during these times that these thoughts are probably the result of the fever. Could you have a recuring fever of some kind?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Another thought if I may? I work at Wal-Mart and I can tell you I have met some of the most mentally ill, deceptive, dark people you can ever imagine. They are not all that way, but a good many are. So, if the OP lives in an area populated by mentally unhealthy people, he may be getting some kind of influence by "osmosis" if you will (for lack of a better term.)

[edit on 17-12-2008 by WhamBamTYM]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

LOL LOL LOL

hey Solo,

like someone else said, maybe Kobe is being watched and intelligence is tracking you too to see if you have a close connection to him

many people have gotten pushed off the deep end with drugs, even just pot, so stick only to caffeine and alcohol (not too much)

good luck! bry

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
tried to post anonymously, don't think it took

hey, don't take this personally Solo, but a lot of people have been pushed over the edge by taking drugs, even just pot (yeah, definitely just pot)

so if you are having these problems, please don't use anything more than caffeine and maybe a little alcohol

take care!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokecrops
well I said this way back on page one or so, this guy is a borderline paranoid-delusional, schizophrenic. And in no way is this a diss or anything, but the trance-like states are a clear indication of either oncoming mental illness or an already established mental issue.

PLEASE STOP PLAYING INTO HIS DELUSION

TO EVERYONE TRYING TO HELP BY GIVING TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID BEING FOLLOWED OR SO CALLED COUNTER-SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES, YOU'RE ONLY FURTHERING THIS DELUSION AND DELAYING HIM GETTING HELP FOR HIS ISSUES. AND IF YOU FEEL HE REALLY TRULY IS BEING FOLLOWED OR HIS STORY SOUNDS LEGIT TO YOU, PERHAPS YOU NEED TO BE ASKING YOURSELF SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR OWN MENTAL HEALTH....

BY VALIDATING HIS PARANOIA YOU ONLY HURT HIM IN THE LONG RUN, THIS GUY SOUNDS TRULY ILL, AND NEEDS OUR HELP, LUCKILY I AND A FEW OTHERS HAVE IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZED THIS AS A POTENTIAL MENTAL ILLNESS AND HAVE URGED HIM TO SEEK HELP AND COUNSEL, TO DEAL WITH HIS ISSUES, BUT THOSE GIVING 6 POSTS LONG INFORMATION ON SURVEILLANCE AND HOW TO AVOID THEM ARE NOT HELPING YOU ARE ONLY HURTING HIM......

First, I want to point out that since you have already quite clearly made the point that you believe the OP can be conclusively diagnosed as "a borderline paranoid-delusional, schizophrenic" (which I'm wondering it the DSM-IV recognizes as a diagnosis), you don't need to repeat it.

I don't know why you would doubt that there are any PhD's in psychology here at ATS, I think there are probably quite a lot. Since I know that there are PhDs in a number of the "harder" sciences, as well as PhDs in topics like philosophy and theology, why wouldn't there be PhDs in psychology?

Clearly, you are not one of them. None of them would try to make a diagnosis based on a single internet forum post. To think you can is absurd.

A number of people (even people like me who don't think he's mentally ill) have encouraged the OP to seek medical opinion if his trance states continue.

And to seek psychiatric attention if the events begin to interfere with his life.

And beyond that, we have provided support that can only be given by accepting that a person's experience is real, regardless of what is behind it.

I am sorry to hear of your friend's illness. That is truly a difficult situation to have to deal with.

But it doesn't mean that's what's happening here.

No one on this thread (except the diagnosers) has pretended to be a mental health expert capable of guaranteeing to the OP that there is no mental issue. If that's what he wants, he should meet someone in real life so that he can be treated.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Between you and me - once he figured out that I'm really a CI Agent, I think he's not going to post on this thread again. I'd be surprised to see if he did.

Pretty crazy people this site dredges up sometimes, though - right?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by americandingbat

Between you and me - once he figured out that I'm really a CI Agent, I think he's not going to post on this thread again. I'd be surprised to see if he did.

Pretty crazy people this site dredges up sometimes, though - right?

I know you dont know what you speak of. With all do respect Staff Sarg. I have evidence of recorded conversations. At low frequencies I can hear people state date, time and I'm pretty sure you SHOULD know the rest.

I know I'm not crazy because Ive seen doctors before. Something I didnt want to discuss on ATS. I just wanted to see who was experiencing anything similar.

I have pictures and tags written I just don't discuss that. I'm pretty sure I know your buddies more than they know me. I didn't want to discuss that.

You guys really have no Idea on surveillance or counter surveillance. It's not like I'm trying to write a movie here but people walking around and breaking into your house and tearing shiit up is not exactly "stealth".

If they can purchase an F22 and make it invisible to radar and kill dozens of bogeys before it gets detected. What makes you think they dont use technology like that on us.

Im pretty sure their taking a picture of me raising my middle finger as im typing this post...wait a sec....There.

That night I said I felt something was going to happen. For some reason I know that Red van was ready to jump some people out. I seen the guys face (for those who dont ask the right questions) and he looked from the middle east wearing a NY yankee hat chewing gum. I looked right at him and shook his head like "What's Up Dude!" - talk about interesting people

I'm smarter than the average bear and it takes more than the Ginger Bread man to catch me!

Edit to add an additional comment, and address questions.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Document EVERYTHING, videotape stuff and post to the Internet as it is happening. Let us help you solve the mystery (or prove you're nuts...*snickers*)

Todd Hathaway

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
whats the worst that can happen? will they boil you in oil?
don't sweat it. if it was me, i'd just be ready for anything- which i am anyway. as long as you can fight, don't sweat it. if you have to throw down, throw down. no big deal. why worry about it. paranoia needs fear to feed it to stay alive, don't feed paranoia with fear and you'll be okay.
fear is your worst enemy.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Your being picked on by demonic, the man should of prayed for you.

Evil is very real, it's watching you.

Don't think it strange, many go crazy not knowing evil does this.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Whoa, easy brother - I was sticking up for you against that guy's claims you were crazy.

If you think I'm calling you crazy - fine - I was just trying to state some logical courses of action for you to take if you have significant reason to believe you're being followed.

As for not knowing what I'm talking about....

email me sometime and we'll talk spy shop.

K?

But don't attack people like me who are sticking up for you on this site.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join