It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Is Qualified To Be President... Isn't He? (by Jim Marrs)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I am a natural born US citizen that cannot produce an original birth certificate. Both the court house and the hospital had fires before my birth information was sent to the state. My parents were given a certificate from the hospital congratulating them on the new arrival (me), a duplicate verification of birth, and a baptismal certificate from a Catholic church that I have been using in place of a birth certificate. What would be the odds of similar circumstances for Obama?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I asked this question several pages ago with no reply.

Can anyone of you doubters show me where Obama failed to prodjuce the proper documents to the proper authorities during the vetting process.

Can you explain how Obama passed the background check performed by the intelligence agencies? You do realize he will need Top Secret clearance as POTUS?

Do any of you deny that President elect Obama's mother is an American?

Do any of you deny that President elect Obama's grandfather served in Patton's army.

Do any of you deny that President elect Obama's grandmother was Vice President of a bank in Hawaii??

Do you deny he went to high school in Hawaii and attended Columbia and Harvard University??

One more thing I promise to eat my hat if Obama is found out to not be a citizen of the US. Any of you doubters want to take me up on that bet. We will need a Youtube video of you eating your hat! Any takers???

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by Rollinster

He has produced his birth certificate. What are you talking about my dear good sir?

Oh, come on! That is like saying that the Pope isn't Catholic. A lot of us would love to get a peek at that bc. Can you post it? All 13 lawsuits remaining about this would be dropped, too. Just show us. What WAS shown is not the original BC. Just some really really honest politician, (oxymoron) saying she saw it, and a short-form bc with little pertinent info on it. And probably forged copy, at that.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
a short-form bc with little pertinent info on it.

What is pertinent besides date and place of birth? The short form BC has ALL the pertinent information on it.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
One may need to be proven, but, one has already been proven and they changed the laws to accomodate him. There are others.

Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger (German IPA: [ˌaɐnɔlt aloʏs ˈʃvaɐtsənɛɡɐ]; born July 30, 1947) is an Austrian-American bodybuilder, actor, businessman and politician, currently serving as the 38th Governor of the state of California

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Again, so simple.....diffuse or remove the issue, either PE Obama or the HI government, produce the original BC to an independent entity...(not FactCheckt.org which is not independent) Case closed.....If I was the PE, unless I had something to hide, no problem.....

WHY IS IT A PROBLEM??????????????????????????????

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Before I go off the deep end I just want to make one thing clear. I totally welcome Barack Obama's presidency. He's a highly intelligent and very likeable man. It speaks volumes for the maturing of America to have the first Afro American president.

Now, down to CTer business. If you were the globalists wanting to control a US president, wouldn't it make a lot of sense to get one elected under false pretenses, so that the circumstances of the election could be held over his head as a tool of leverage?

Having done that, suppose you wanted to introduce martial law into the US and bring about a breakdown of social cohesion. Wouldn't it be convenient to have a member of a volatile minority as president so that, at a moment of your choosing, you could invalidate him as president, under very shady looking circumstances in order to send his constituency of volatile minority ethnic supporters into a frenzy of civil disobedience if not outright riot?

Wouldn't regular hard working middle America embrace martial law at that point, just to keep a lid on things . . . [SNIP] Anybody ever seen the movie "Trading Places"? These oligarchs don't like black people. Making one the president is a joke to them.

I'm speaking plainly. I support Barack Obama and wish nothing but the best for him, but after 9/11, I don't trust the powers that be anymore. I think they are up to no good, until proven otherwise.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

Edit: Removed racist remark.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by micheshi

I'd be required to pony up much more.

Actually not necessarily true. I know this from experience, not everyone even has the proper documentation you speak of. I know a few people who have birth certificate issue, my grandmother included. She needed her sister- a witness to her birth in the home because both her parents are dead- to testify that she’d been born in the US so she could get a passport, however she still doesn’t even have the kind of legitimate documentation Obama has to prove he was born in the US. The constitution doesn’t require him to “pony up” more. If this upsets you then by all means put together a movement to protest for the change of the required documentation of birth in the US.

The question is if he's a citizen eligible for the presidency

He’s proven he was born in the US, so far no one has been able to debunk the documents that prove this so yes he is eligible.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stone7959
reply to post by happinness

He has paid his taxes all his life, what more do you want? That alone should qualify him as a citizen!Next you will want to know what pain killer's, if any his Mother used in childbirth?
Just let him get on with the job! Your constitution is what is stringing it out until january as it is!

Your statements in this regard are ridiculous. You should excuse yourself from this discussion, as you are obviously under qualified and not in a position to comment on the US form of govt.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stone7959

My apologies. The first paragraph was posted by happiness, and my response is the second paragraph. I am learning the tools of this site.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rintendo

THE CONSTITUTION SAYS CITIZENS RESIDING IN U.S. AT TIME OF CONSTITUTION ARE ALSO ELIGIBLE

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Senator Obama is going to be my next President. Personally, I think he was born in Hawaii, and deserves all the respect of any other elected President. I believe he was "chosen" because he's the best candidate.

Would you rather have McCain, who will keep us in WAR to justify Viet Nam for the rest of our lives? Or would you rather have a President from humble beginnings, who has seen the Black and White sides of growing up in America, while (without his permission) living in Indonesia for a short time? HE, above all, can represent all of us if we just give him a chance.

Would you rather have Palin who was chomping at the bit for McCain to be disabled, so she could interject HER veto pen? She would have put Rights back at least 50 years, because she's not properly educated, and knows no better. She lives in a ga-ga world where she has to be blessed to be "be free from witchcraft." Come on, people! This is the 21st Century!

Senator/President-Elect Obama was CLEALY the best choice. STOP worrying about his birthplace and his heritage. He's the fruition of the true, American Dream--that ANYONE smart enough, and determined enough, CAN grow up to be President.

He need ALL of our positive thinking to pull us out of this hole the present administration has dug for us, and put us all into.

True, I'm looking at this from a woman's P.O.V., but what can be taken away from us, can be also taken away from the rest of you. Instead of a TALIBAN take-over, we'd have a Fundamental Right Wing Religious body who would take away the Right of all of us who don't believe their ways. And eventually those of us who don't believe in JESUS would be discriminated, just like the gay equality to marry and divorce just like the rest of us...

He won't be perfect. But he will do what he can for the betterment of ALL. We have to support him, because he's what we've got. We got to HELP him, not continue to question him and thwart every good decision he tries to make for our Country.

This could have been an UGLY situation. Be grateful we have someone who has walked both sides of the line. If we give him our support, he CAN make a big difference for most of us. He can't get access to the "Cosmic" Clearance he needs to REALLY make the best changes, but he will do his best to do what he CAN do, as a president for all of us... not just ethnic people.

Open your eyes and yours hearts. At least he can speak incomplete sentences. THAT's a[ plus. And the rest of The world seems to respect us more now.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I understand that only New York and San Diego have more corrupt government than Chicago. Well, in the U.S. anyways. I bet the next president will be from San Diego!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

This is for rabidbatisalltherage; NO he has NOT shown his BC, he has stopped it from being shown. Do you read on here at all? 17, now 16, lawsuits about it, and they could all be dropped if he would just show that stinkin non-existant bc. But because a nerdowell bureaurat says HI has it, the court does not need to follow court procedure, and get highest and best evidence? I, for one, am glad you are not running anything over me. Then, I'd have to revolt. My friend filed one of those 17, and I have spent more time on this than it warrants. Even if he does end up being sworn in, it won't be long until he is caught doing something, like OJ was. They get away with anything for so long, they think they are invincible. But they are not.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
NO he has NOT shown his BC, he has stopped it from being shown. Do you read on here at all?

You might wanna read some posts on page 17. If even after reading page 17 you can’t find the relevant posts, let me know, and I will point them out to you, because apparently you have some problem reading past posts and conversations as you continue to write incorrect information that already has been proven false.

17, now 16, lawsuits about it, and they could all be dropped if he would just show that stinkin non-existant bc.

If you had 17 lawsuits pending accusing you of pedophilia wouldn’t make it true, would it?

But because a nerdowell bureaurat says HI has it, the court does not need to follow court procedure, and get highest and best evidence?

Each state holds the vital records of people born there. If someone is born in Ohio, the vital records are in Ohio; if a person is born in New York, the records are in New York; and so on.

And it’s exactly because the court has to follow procedure that the lawsuits have all been dismissed so far, as they apparently lack merit, or standing or both.

I, for one, am glad you are not running anything over me. Then, I'd have to revolt. My friend filed one of those 17, and I have spent more time on this than it warrants.

What is your friend’s name and the name of his case? I would really like to take a look at it, and I’m sure other members would as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
There are only three kinds of people questioning Obama's BC:

1. Sore losers who can't deal with the election results
2. Racists who can't deal with an african-american president
3. Loonies and conspiracy nuts

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kenan

Thanks for your valuable input.

I have found that the only people who are on the "'everything's OK - leave Obama alone!" camp are:

1. Rabid partisans who view any challenge as a political game
2. Racists who's perspective and opinions are all expressed in terms of 'race'
3. Herd-members who can't accept that rules are intended for everyone, not just those they don't like.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kenan

You are wrong, there is a 4th - Constitutionalists who want to preserve the letter of the document signed by our founding fathers as the foundation of this great nation. Perhaps you should review Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution of The United States of America to better understand the issue at hand.

And for those of you claiming the "Or a Citizen of The United States" part are completely wrong. That is referring to those who were citizens AT THE TIME THE CONSTITUTION WAS ADOPTED, as the majority of the country's founding father's were born elsewhere. Obama wasn't alive when the Constitution was adopted, so said clause is not applicable to him.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join