It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young women earn more than men in big U.S. cities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
HI, I have found many articles and board fourms talking about females making more money then males.

I thought... hmmm how can that be true when females are fighitng for equal pay???

well here is a article :www.reuters.com...

what do you guys think??? If you do a google search you may find many people talking about this. So I was like why not at ATS.

Another article from new york times:www.nytimes.com...

I just want to see what you all think.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
as long as they do a better, more efficient job at what they're being payed MORE to do than a male, then who cares?

just watch out for the upper lip hair on these ladies.
more $ = more testosterone = more like a man.

its true. look it up

-

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
A careful reading of the links reveals the 'experts' are baffled as to why this is happening. But they do come close: "The density of corporate headquarters is greatest in urban areas, which allows young women more opportunities to scale the corporate ladder. ..... These employers are more conscious of affirmative action and diversity and are looking for talented women who can rapidly move up in the ranks."

And you can bet these corporations have been 'encouraged' by higher ups in some fashion to make it so. This is all part of a larger agenda to break up the nuclear family. Partnerships in which the woman makes more than the man tend to be weaker, in my opinion.

Then there was this choice quote:

“In women’s-studies courses you always heard that men were making more money, and it was a disadvantage being a woman,” Ms. Kraft said. “It’s great that it’s starting to turn around.”

Of course its just coincidence that the education system teaches the women that the important thing is to beat, beat, beat the men at their own game.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by starviego]

new topics

join