It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Another Thing To Do With Titor..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
JT made claims that Russia would use massive amounts of missiles on the US in 2015. This simply wouldn't work, since the US has fair defense systems.

Until recently.

The announcement by Russia that they have a missile system that can cheaply and easily outdo the brand new defense system in the US could signal the early beginnings of a Russian stockpile, the one that would be used in 2015.

Of course this is just a thought, another piece that happens to fit with his story. There's still so much against it, it can't be called for truth or anything. Ah well, I just wanted to mention this.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I have no idea what in the world you are talking about. Who is Titor and JT?

Did one of them made a prediction or was it a source of info?

It would help if you gave a complete description of what you are talking about.

I have heard reports in the past of China and some others having plans to attack the US by 2015.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Look about 8 Topics down. If you don't know who John Titor is, you really don't spend enough time here.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Can you post the name of that thread? 8 posts down i don't see anything about 2015 or JT or Titor.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
D'oh.. not 8, more like 20 now. I'll post links to a few things for ya.

John Titor Fraud or Not?

yet......another John Titor alert

And then a bit further back:

John Titor's War

If you do a search on John Titor, you'll run into plenty.

Also, this site:

John Titor.com

and this discussion board:

Anomalies.net

Should give you everything you'll ever need to know.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There's been so much talk and discussion about Titor here, we should vote him as an honorary member or something. Sheesh. We talk more about him, then say, Hamilton or Colonel combined!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
That's just because a US civil war and, ultimately, nuclear holocaust is far less terrifying than a conversation with either of the aforementioned ATS members involved

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by Xenographer]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
That's just because a US civil war and, ultimately, nuclear holocaust is far less terrifying than a conversation with either of the aforementioned ATS members involved

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by Xenographer]

ROTFLMAO...that was good...thanks for the laugh.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am not sure since the threads that i found link Titor saying this in 2001? i think its possible this Titor guy is taking credit for other's predictions.

I know Ed Dames talked about a lot of these things before that. Yes, he had some predictions wrong, but more than 70% of his predictions were right on the dot.

He has talked about bovine diseases before there was any talk on Mad Cow disease, he also said we would see avian flu types diseases and we will see groups of birds dying from this.

He mentioned that the bovine disease will move to other four legged animals and that becaue of this disease there won't be any meat or milk from cows and other animals in the future. He mentioned that China would come up and say they would start a new race to the moon and that the US will be pushed to do the same.

I give Ed more credit than most people give him, he has been talking about these things at least since 1997.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viendin
JT made claims that Russia would use massive amounts of missiles on the US in 2015. This simply wouldn't work, since the US has fair defense systems.

I know I've heard/read somewhere before that other people's predictions for a WW3 scenario involved a sneak attack by Russia on the United States, along with an invasion of Saudi Arabia by Egypt, as well as an attack on some other country I can't remember by China. But who knows? maybe I'm just some crackpot who can't put 2 and 2 together.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I dunno about Titor - the most credit I can give him is that he is smart enough to not try to show he is telling the truth.

As for the missle defence system - It was never at the point that it could protect the US from an all out attack from russia. It was designed to protect the US from an attack from a N. Korea type country who have only a few nuke weapons. In the future, the US will be using SBL, so it won't matter how fast these Russian missles are...the speed of light will hit it.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Assuming Titor is correct, I don't really see what all the fuss is about. There's gonna be a war, it's gonna suck, and a lot of people are gonna die, but, and this may sound cold (especially since myself and my family, or you and yours, could die in the first wave of the attacks), wouldn't it be best, in the long run, for humanity?

Assuming he was correct about the war AND the aftermath, of course... he spoke of a society that was closer-knit, with a heavier emphasis on the family unit and far less faith placed in the technology that wiped them/us out once already. In two or three decades, if Titor's war never happens, the population of the earth will begin to collapse under its own weight; there isn't anything that can be done to prevent it, either. There's already too little food, too little fuel, and, in a lot of places, too little space; considering that the population is still growing exponentially, I think that I can safely say that we're screwed whether the nuclear war happens or it doesn't.

Have a nice day, I guess

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think that most of what John Titor said is accurate, I mean, I've read every post he made from the John Titor site, and it seems probable... I don't believe anything he said, because, I don't believe in anything, there is only what I know... And what I know is, that everything ends. To quote the Matrix, "Everything that has a beginning, has an end." So wouldn't it be safe to assume that eventually the American "way of life" will end? Or our democratic government?

Every empire falls, no matter what. So I figure it's only a matter of time before the "land of the free" does too. And no, I don't "hate" America. Nor do I "love" it, but like Titor said, when/ if the war starts, pick a side. And thats what I'm going to do if anything like a second Civil war goes down...

Human conflict, I think, is a way to keep the human population down. War in inevitable, except that fact. "World peace" is unacheivable in my opinion, because as long as humans exist, there will always be conflict.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm new here and I came through the JT site, so I'm taking my oppurtunity to talk about it.
Just thinking about the whole concept of it all, we'll only find out in time, multiple theories support time travel, yet einstein was the first to consider it, yet he is a man who couldn't accept Quantum Physics, as for Titor being a dimension-visiting time-traveller, I just sort of sense its impossibility, yet at the same time, even if it is a hoax, the predictions of the future are fairly plausible. There is 10 years between now, and this destruction of the world, technology wise, if the US is in the middle of a civil war, other countries could easily excel technology wise.
There is an inevitability of an American civil war, I have nothing against Americans, but the attitude the rest of the world sees is of the playground bully who can't see that what goes around, comes around. The combination of rising dispute of the Middle-Eastern situation, with elections coming up all its gonna take is some sort of trigger cause and the US is going down (from the inside) and they'll be taking the rest of us with them.
It just seems like, that when you elect a president, you're electing him for his policies, but not even looking at his incompetence towards foreign affairs, the fact is that without change, the US is doomed to terrorist attacks, but yet any attempts to reform could result in titor's 'predicted' civil war.

BTW, does anyone know the 2 other hints/clues to the future Titor referred to have giving us. Was one of these his referrals to the Middle-East?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Jesus - this was an old topic.. Lol, you're about 3 months late on your reply Valkyr, but I was actually looking for something to say or discuss about Titor right now. Good timing I suppose.

The big hints he gave us at the future were:

His statement that was along the lines of (don't have the direct full quote)
"If I were to go to 1911 and stress the importance of Jumbo Jets, no one would understand, I mean, a couple of jumbo jets in 1911, it just means so little until it happens." Looking at this being said in March of 2001, the attacks happened on 01/09/11, written in one form, of course they can be written in any form, but generally dates are written DD/MM/YY or YY/MM/DD, writing shorthand in the latter form, 01/09/11 would change to 1911, and 'a couple of jumbo jets', well, you get it.

He also gave us something about 2012. He said that we should remember moses parting the red sea, big surprises, and that it would have a big effect on the civil war. This I have brought up before elsewhere as quite likely being a mountain in the Canary Islands which has been expected to fall anywhere within the range of present to 500 years from now or so. When it does, it will send a wall of water that will devastate everything approximately 13 miles inland of the ocean within 8 hours of its fall. The wall of water will stretch from Nova Scotia, Canada, to the southeast coast of Mexico. This means that Orlando, New Jersey, New York, and many other major coastal cities won't exist - a big effect on the war if I may say so myself. Of course this is just speculative, but it appears to be a snug fit. We'll see.

He left us hints about Bush going to Iraq because of WMD's, he then left a joking line saying that maybe WMD's were just an excuse to get us into the war.

He told us about deteriorating foreign policy, about rising isolation of Israel, and what he says comes next is that the Middle East basically collectively wipes the floor with Israel.

He tells us that because of terrorism there will be no Olympics after 2004.

He tells us that people will just crack when they find out who is voted in in 2004. At present we believe that if Bush gets another term, the public might just start that civil war.

He mentions Russian attacks in 2015 with mini-nukes, ironically enough Russia's new missile initiative will come into play in 2015.

He mentions China's expansion and attempts at invasion in various places during the civil war in the US - we have yet to see that.

He really says a ton of things, a lot of which appear to be ready to happen. Honestly, if Bush won again, people who didn't leave that day would leave the day that the draft is reinstated, or the day that the Patriot Act gets a crapload of tags for random house searches and seizures without reason, that's when It'll become official.

Things don't seem to have been quite so terrible as John predicted, the way he put it was that leading up to the election there was a waco-similar event nearly every month and worsening. January they announced border limitations. Unfun, but not wacoish. February.. Almost nothing. March, nearly unannounced use of two West Virginia towns for military exercises. April, Abuse reports surface. May, Abuse. June, Tail end of abuse and G8 Convention with declared police state in surrounding region. July - we'll see. There's been things each month, but not waco-like or too crazy, we'll see as time pases though. Whether or not Titor did any real time travelling or actually even knew what he was talking about, he struck big on a number of events.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Wow. More than I thought. I hope for the benefit of everyone on this planet, that Bush is not re-elected. It'll be a boost to his confidence and incompetence leaving him thinking the war on Iraq was fully supported. Where's it gonna be next? North Korea? They DO have WMDs, let's gettem Bush, us 'Brits' are right behind you

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valkyr
Wow. More than I thought. I hope for the benefit of everyone on this planet, that Bush is not re-elected. It'll be a boost to his confidence and incompetence leaving him thinking the war on Iraq was fully supported. Where's it gonna be next? North Korea? They DO have WMDs, let's gettem Bush, us 'Brits' are right behind you

Actually, for the benefit of everyone in this planet, i hope that Bush is re-elected. BTW.....Iraq/Saddam did have wmd and it seems was trying to get more....he also was known to support terrorists....even if we only use one piece of evidence....the rewards he was offering to the families of suicide bombers who killed Jewish people and Americans should speak by itself.......

Oh and search UNMOVIC's latest report on Iraq and wmd.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
That fully justifies the total invasion and Americanisation of a country?

So, if someone has even a miniscule fraction of the power of the US, has a government that the US doesn't like, and is amiable to others who don't like the US, they deserve to have the US bring in near a half-million troops, bomb children, and basically rape the prisoners?

Yeah, Bush gets back in, I doubt that people will be cheering.

Of course, it isn't like Kerry is really much better. If I were a US-Citizen, I'd probably go Nader... He's made of different stuff than the others. Better stuff. I still don't like him.. Maybe I wouldn't vote. I think the US people may do best just not to vote.

TPL

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
No more Olymics after 2004, what could cause them to be cancelled?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join