It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Staffer Caught in Compromising Position

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Geez. That is a pretty horrible gaffe. You're right. We should really be judging his work based on this.

Though I guess it could be worse. One of his closest associate and best friends could have accidentally shot someone in the face on a hunting trip.

Just as a random example, pulled completely out of thin air.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Wow, now that is one funny picture. I am looking forward to the next eight years. If we are lucky, there won't be another repub president again in the future of our nation. It used to be that companies had office parties and people got drunk, acted foolish, and had a good time, but the neocons never liked having a good time anyway. A part of the big problem in this country anymore is that people take themselves far too seriously.

Now, probably at some point in time this guy will have to face the real Hillary, and that will be funny, wish I could be there. Hillary is what? 60tyish? Heck, she probably wishes she was the card board cut out partying with a couple of tweeny guys. Of course she has to think about her dignity, being Sec of State now and all that, but there is probably a place in her mind where she dreams.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join