It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Questions To Christians

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
The angels had six wings. Two to conceal their faces, two for their bodies, and two to conceal their feet. Holier than holy. Pristine beyond pristine.

I don't want to get off topic so could you u2u me the scripture you where reading. Last time I check Angels don't have wings!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i dont know much about christianity or nothing of that nature. but i just went to the grocery store. and they were haveing disney day and miley cyrus was there and my grandma starting singing with her on stage.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by raver2005]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by raver2005
i dont know much about christianity or nothing of that nature. but i just went to the grocery store. and they were haveing disney day and miley cyrus was there and my grandma starting singing with her on stage.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by raver2005]

You don't really seem to know what is appropriate to post either, and quite simply, I have had enough of reading the crap you post here.
IGNORE

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina

1)
If your neighbors dog killed your child, and you had the power to chain the dog, blast it with blow torches, and the dog NOT die... how long would you torture the dog for killing your child?
A. You wouldn't
B. One Day
C. One Year
D. Eternity

You are basing this question on the assumption that the Bible says you will be tortured for all eternity in a place of fire, what people call hell. The Bible does not say this. Hell is translated from Greek and hebrew words with many separate meanings, such as Gehenna (the final lake of fire), Hades or Sheol (simply the grave, a pit in the ground) or tartarus (which means a place of restraint, and the only beings mentioned being in tartarus are demons). The Bible says that we are not yet immortal....

Job 4:17 Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1Corinthians 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Immortality is given as a gift from God, the wages of sin is death, so how can an unrepentant sinner suffer for eternity in what the world calls "hell"?

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Now to answer your questions, I would simply have the dog destroyed. What does Jesus say happens in the lake of fire?

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell (Gehenna - final lake of fire).

2)
As a loving parent, you give life to 5 children, and give them free will do to as they see fit. Each child goes his/her own way. One becomes a buddhist, one becomes a Muslim, one becomes a Christian, one becomes a Wiccan, and one believes in no religion. Only one of your children believes the same as you do. How would you treat your 4 children who do not?
A. I would kill them
B. I would disown them
C. I would torture them for eternity
D. I would love them and accept them just as they are

This is based on the belief that if you don't come to Christ in this life, you burn in "hell". That is not true. Revelation mentions a "Second death", so to die twice you have to live twice. This age is simply a witness as to what man does when he rejects God. After Christ has reigned on Earth for 1000 years, the main resurrection takes place, and then people will be able to make a more informed decision, they'll have the proof right in front of them, though some will still reject God, and suffer eternal death, not eternal punishing.

3)
If you had a critical message, and wanted to make sure as many as possible would get it and understand it, how would YOU go about presenting it?
A. I would send it at a time with no mass communication or printing presses
B. I would have my messenger not write down anything of my critical message himself, instead trusting others to listen, and pass it on accurately and unchanged.
C. I would make sure what was written down about my message was contradictory, and very confusing, so that people would have a hard time understanding my message
D. I would write down my message in a very clear, non-contradictory, simple book, and send it with my messenger at a time of mass communication and the printing press.

Again, this is based on the assumption that God is trying to save everyone in this age. He is not. God is simply calling 144,000 to reign with Christ during his 1000 year reign. After this is when God will begin to work with mankind, at the second resurrection, when mankind has been humbled enough to listen, and only death can do that for the vast majority, that is why the great tribulation must take place.

4)
How would you deal with people who did not get your message, or didn't understand it, or didnt believe it WAS your message, because it was so confusing and contradictory?
A. Kill them
B. Torture them
C. Damn them to eternity in hell
D. Understand, love them, and forgive them

Jesus said only those that come to truth have been called by God. People don't understand or see contradiction because they do not have God's spirit. But again, God is not trying to save everyone in this age, if he were, he's doing a pretty rotten Job. It is Satan's deception that teaches people that God is trying to save everyone now, to simply make God look weak. In the second resurrection, the proof will be all around you.

5)
If you were omnipotent but invisible, and you wanted to make sure that people knew you were real, and wanted them to believe in you, what would you do to make this happen?
A. I would write my name on the face of the moon, so that all could see and know of my existence
B. I would do things that could not be explained in any other way, such as stopping the 9/11 event, tsunamis, or feeding every hungry child on earth
C. I would protect and reward those who believed in me, and ignore the plights of all others
D. I would do nothing at all, and remain as invisible and undetectable as possible, letting everyone fend for themselves, those who believe in me, and those who do not, showing no favoritism.

Again, God isn't trying to make him self visible to the whole world, YET. That is coming in the very near future.

You will notice that many "Christians" cannot answer your questions, or will not, because it shows the falsehoods in their own beliefs, beliefs which are not based on scripture, and beliefs which make God essentially look evil if they only understood them.

[edit on 5/12/08 by doctorex]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So do all dogs go to heaven?

I hope so, especially the tortured ones

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join