It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment spot to run in California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Impeachment spot to run in California

rawstory.com

The National Impeachment Network is planning to run an advertisement on California television during the months of December and January 2009 which advocates for the impeachment of President George W. Bush.

Headed by Ralph Lopez, diarist at the left-leaning Daily Kos, the National Impeachment Network is supported by grassroots groups such as Code Pink, Veterans for Peace and Republicans for Impeachment.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The ad encourages California citizens to contact their representatives in Washington to demand impeachment of the President.

I am disturbed by that video due to the laughter while showing dead USA soldiers.Really disturbing.

I kinda not want that to happen...i mean he's almost finally out impeaching him now would mean that Dick Cheney would become president. A scary thought for me :|

EDIT: the video is on the source site.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Fatality]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i don't know much about American politics but i do know Bush has pardon him self and Dick from pending prosecution so from that point i think it's just a waste of time and money. Please correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You are wrong --- he can not pardon a capital crime that he has conspired to commit. he is suspected of Mass Murder - Crimes Against Humanity.....
those can never be washed away with a stroke of a pen. however, that being said... he is not the only dictator that has pardoned himself only to face justice later... and I hope he is hunted down, tried and hung.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
You are wrong --- he can not pardon a capital crime that he has conspired to commit. he is suspected of Mass Murder - Crimes Against Humanity.....
those can never be washed away with a stroke of a pen. however, that being said... he is not the only dictator that has pardoned himself only to face justice later... and I hope he is hunted down, tried and hung.

Like you said, some SUSPECT him of being a mass murder and carrying out crimes against humanity.

You cannot hunt down, try and hang a suspect. Also you cannot say that we will try someone, but after we try them we are going to hang him. If you already have punishment in place why even bother with the trial? Thats called guilty until proven innocent.

You may not like the man, but that doesn't mean we just throw out the whole judicial process.

And the flaming starts in 3 2 1.......

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Just another reason to let Californication burn and fall off into the Pacific. You people want him impeached, then go through the legal channels to do so.

The video is done in poor taste. The clips are taken out of context and the laugh tracks used along with the display of caskets is just out of line.

Run a simple ad/open letter in the newspapers like it has been in Chicago regarding Obamas citizenship.

Classic California/Hollywood sensationalism. I hope the ad backfires on them. There are a lot of proud and dedicated military families in California and I am sure that they will find this ad offensive.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by jibeho]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I hope he is hunted down, tried and hung.

Guess you already convicted him in your mind.

Do you even believe in the phrase Innocent until proven guilty?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Daily Kos = George Soros. That explains the idiocy of thiswhole premis. A complete meglomaniac who has his sites set on being the head of the NWO. Ya, we should listen to these usefull idiots!!
Zindo

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
@ jd 140: your last line made my day

@ jibeho: the normal channels have been tried and they didn't go far enough, because a president happens to have to much power. (And don't quote clinton, that was different, why? I don't knkow, maybe he only had some fun with a girl insstead of killing brave soldiers... don't know, why that was worse.)

@ jam321: I think he actually said tried but what needs to be proven? it is already proven...

In the name of all the soldiers that have died, the innocent in the prison camps and our respect for the USA: show us that you actually value that constitution of yours. (I think it's time for me to run and hide before you shoot the messenger :lol

BB,
Sammy
p.s. still against the death penalty.... even with that EF$%& , B#speaking, cheating, lieing %&^#$* of a dictating ^$%**& na^* .... I hope you get the gist!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
A laughable video... and in poor taste to boot. Btw .. if you want him impeached, it's a little late in the game.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
“Bush has no friends left, and he shouldn’t. . . . And the future of democracy will be that much more secure, with his unprecedented law-breaking firmly punished” (David Edwards and Diane Sweet (Raw Story). (2008, December 1). [Video] Impeachment spot to run in California. impeachforpeace.org... Retrieved December 2, 2008, from impeachforpeace.org...).

George W. Bush must be punished.

Submitted by Andrew Yu-Jen Wang
B.S., Summa Cum Laude, 1996
Messiah College, Grantham, PA
Lower Merion High School, Ardmore, PA, 1993

andrewyu-jenwang.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by BornPatriot

I hope he is hunted down, tried and hung.

Guess you already convicted him in your mind.

Do you even believe in the phrase Innocent until proven guilty?

Do the gaurds at Guantanamo Bay believe in it?
Why should bush be treated any better?

top topics

join