It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumbai attacks - city fears five terrorists are 'missing'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Mumbai attacks - city fears five terrorists are 'missing'

www.timesonline.co.uk

At least five terrorist gunmen have evaded capture in Mumbai and could make a secondary strike on India's financial capital, it was feared today.

The prospect of more killers being at large added to mounting public anger at the Indian Government's lax handling of the worst terror strike to hit the country in 15 years.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well for those of us skeptical about the number of just ten terrorist, there appears to be at least 15 now. I suspect that maybe even more will come to light.

The number ten idea is coming from the surviving terrorist. He is definitely trying to protect the others who got away. The survivor also informed authorities that only 24 terrorists were trained for this op at Pakistani based camps. So I would suspect from his disinformation that the operation involved over 24. Instead of 5 at large we may have at least 15 actually at large, more than enough for another attack.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Just my 2 cents:

If I were the mayor of that city I would ask all residents to be vigilant and watch any younger stranger and also (being from Texas) I would ask all residents who own firearms and are properly trained (ex-military etc) to carry concealed firearms and to be prepared to take down a shooter.

STM

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Asking citizens to carry about fire arms is not the solution. Regardless of training.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
See this has to be a false flag, because a real Islamic terrorist would never be able to get away. They are just too stupid to think such things. Any terrorist attack committed by Muslims is always one way ticket to paradise. A real Muslim would never try to escape from paradise.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well, the talk out there is that Delhi is next. I would not doubt that there were more than 10 to start with just from how long it took to quell the thing in the first place and how widespread the shooting was.
If any escaped they are probably in Delhi now, or on their way, for the second stage.
Nothing I have said is to take away the possibility that the whole thing was set up as a false flag. There is no mistaking the fact that Pakistan is in everyone's cross-hairs right now, in terms stirring up as much negative news as possible.

top topics

join