It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If one wished to capture a reptilian...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ranswer

Yep, that Carthage place. Or even the Utah mall?

In all seriousness, this whole evil reptilian IMO is another way of saying: the devil made me do it.

I think white people--well, humans in general have proven that we are incredibly cruel all on our own. We don't need help from reptiles.

IF they exist, I think they evolved from our dinosaurs--and hey! Maybe WE are the ETs and they are indigenous and we created these myths to demonize them the way we demonized black Africans, native Americans, etc.

Anyway...back to capturing one. I'm thinking that you need bait to lure it out. Probably the lovely sent of pork barbecue, then you black bag it so that it doesn't have that burst of super-strength from an endorphin rush.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The only reason the subject of reptiles exists...is becaue of the movie V. Because there absolutley no fact to it. I hope you do capture the imaginary buggers..
...then you can take imaginary pcis and post em..

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

I've told you nothing less than a live reptilian will do. Then I will kiss it and squeeze it and call it "George". I will teach it sign language and feed it mangoes.

Next up...a smurf.

Take that Destination Truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rintendo

Oh I love that bit about George!

Hey if you're headed tot he Utah Mall give me a ring. The thing is, the old mall that they claim it's under has been undermined (pardoned the pun) by the new mall about a mile west. Bad for business. In fact apart from the church buildings it's like they are trying to move the traffic and people away from that area. But it is creepy in that old mall in the basement.

We could take hounds in in disguise of service animals. and have them hunt them down.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MadameGuillotine

Have you seen Land of the Lost?

My friends and I are huge fans of the "Sleestak". I totally want to capture one if they exist. **fingers crossed that they're wearing sparkly lame' tunics**

Certain other people people
believe that these creatures may, in fact, exist and are "evil".

So, I would love to go on an adventure and see what exactly is down there. Want any company this spring? I'm totally psyched to see if its possible.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Rintendo]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I loved land of the lost! I wish they would rerun it, my son would go nuts over the dinos. Lame has to be the style! what giant humanoid reptile would be caught dead with out it?

Give me a call when you're in town!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Go to the studio where they brodcast Meet the Press. I'm sure the right wing lady on there is one. Use a fishing net.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadameGuillotine

Lame has to be the style! what giant humanoid reptile would be caught dead with out it?

Exactly.

I am going to do more research on that underground. Maybe it being closed was due to the high percentage of large bipedal reptiles in tunics walking around?

We can always hope.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
so i see reptilains have not yet left us. okay heres the plan.

film a bunch of random people. apparently you can see them transform on tape. look for the eyes they will change.

I agree with Teslas method.

Make sure you have a really really crappy camera resolution and make sure you post the video on youtube or google video. Only on these websites will you be able to determine whether you have a reptilian.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I don't know...I'll bet I could post my experiences here and people would believe me.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
Go to the studio where they brodcast Meet the Press. I'm sure the right wing lady on there is one. Use a fishing net.

There's a thought. Perhaps I could try it on Anne Coulter?

Tho I think she would rip through that fishing net like it was...fishing net.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rintendo

I don't know...I'll bet I could post my experiences here and people would believe me.

I seriously doubt that considering the topic of reptilian shapeshifter videos threads were banned due to numerous member complaints and lack of evidence....long before you joined however

In fact if you want to prove me wrong, why not start a thread on this topic, you have my permission to use my posts from this thread

[edit on 6/1/2009 by OzWeatherman]

[edit on 6/1/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Rintendo

I seriously doubt that considering the topic of reptilian shapeshifter videos threads were banned due to numerous member complaints and lack of evidence....long before you joined however

Who would need a video when you have firsthand experience ? **shrugs**

On the .00001% chance that there are evolved lizardmen (hopefully in lame tunics) living under the Utah mall I think its worth a looksee.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You will never capture me. Never, I tell you!

(Thanks to Phage for this very cool gift. David Bowie in the movie "The Man Who Fell To Earth.)

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

For the picture and the You will never capture me. Never, I tell you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join