It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The film "shooter" is about the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just watched it last night and it is really a good film. Although it is just a fictional story, it really tells the viewer how deep the NWO goes. The solution to the main characters problem in the film is telling at what the solution to the NWO really is.
I wont post spoilers to the film, but during the film I kept asking how is he going to clear his name and get back to normal, and the answer was not what I was expecting.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
it was a good movie... It has allot of truth.. Overall a great movie

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
As is the Movie Quantum of Solace. You have to see the "Tosca" scene. The Opera made the whole film worth while. Cant wait to see where they are going with this whole "Quantum" ogranization. No doubt the new "Spectre"

Quantum
Pronunciation:
\ˈkwän-təm\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural quan·ta Listen to the pronunciation of quanta \ˈkwän-tə\
Etymology:
Latin, neuter of quantus how much
Date:

1 a: quantity , amount b: portion , part c: gross quantity : bulk2 a: any of the very small increments or parcels into which many forms of energy are subdivided b: any of the small subdivisions of a quantized physical magnitude (as magnetic moment)

Spectre
Function:
noun
Etymology:
French spectre, from Latin spectrum appearance, specter, from specere to look, look at — more at spy
Date:

1 : a visible disembodied spirit : ghost 2 : something that haunts or perturbs the mind : phantasm

[edit on 30-11-2008 by KMFNWO]

join