It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia President - Saakashvili Admitted: we started the war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Georgia President - Saakashvili Admitted: we started the war

www.russiatoday.com

For the first time ever, Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili has admitted that his country started the military conflict in South Ossetia in August. But the Georgian leader is adamant the action was justified. He was testifying before a parliamentary commission investigating the five-day war.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.heritage.org

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Finally it is admitted that Georgia started the August war with Russia.

In fact, there have been other articles about how Karl Rove had been in Georgia just days before and how our military had been training the Georgians.

There has been reports of a meeting between the Elite of the U.S. and Georgians two weeks before the war began. A report says, that Russia had a spy in on the meetings, because Russia amazingly enough happened to have tanks and troops on the border of Georgia the day the war started.

Our MSM never reported any of that, in fact Fox news and other cable news channels, cut off anyone who stated Georgia was to blame during the event.

Many at the time said, it was a Republican ploy to get McCain elected. A few advisors of McCain's were at that meeting in Georgia also before the war began.

McCain had immediately taken Georgia's side and he even talked war with Russia.

Georgia had said it was completely innocent and the whole Russian invasion event was a total surprise at the time.

Saakashvili - kept asking for help from the U.S. claiming they were innocent victims being terrorized by the "Big Bad Wolf", yet now the truth comes out!

My thoughts on all of this, is.......this was a planned election stunt - which could have led us into WW3 - it shows how horrible the political elite are around the world. Remember, McCain wanted the U.S. to go to Georgia and fight a war against Russia (because of their supposive invasion).
They will stop at nothing and don't mind people being killed to get a political position they want!

For once - the truth of a world wide tension event comes out - and the only reason it did, I am sure, is because too many people knew the truth.

Why was our government so quick to jump into the fray and condemn Russia - and now our relationship with Russia is on shakey ground!

Our government who instigated the whole event has now caused a bad relationship with Russia once again.

One other question - why is it (seems like it - right now) that many nuclear countries in the world are all of a sudden almost going to war with another (India - Pakistan) - (Russia - U.S.). What is the ultimate plan by the elite?

The tensions in the world have never been so great before - how much of it is contrived and caused by behind the scenes people? How much of what we hear is going on is made up stories - or blamed on another country - though the truth is something else?

I provided a link - to many stories about what the "experts" said and are saying about the Georgian/Russian war. Read the spins and about the "Big Bad Wolf". From the one site, you can read - how we need to put military in Georgia etc. and how poor Georgia is being pushed around by Russia!

www.russiatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Georgia wants Independence.
Did the man who was serving breakfast to his teen daughter, as a shell came through the window and decapitated her.
Want independence?
No, he just wanted to live.
Think about it human beings.
You are traumatized by past wars, like me.
The last 4 Generation of my male heritage, fought in wars.
Some of them died, some of them lived.
When I asked my Granddad, who stormed the beaches of Normandy, why didn't you just say NO!.
He said to me,
Son, I said yes, so maybe one day you could say no.
R.I.P my Pop.

join